Winston, can you please ban the user "frontier".

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Winston, can you please ban the user "frontier".

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Winston, there is a user on this site by the name of "frontier" who does nothing but write disruptive posts filled with personal insults that add nothing to the discussion. He likes to call everyone a "fag" for some reason.

Can you please ban him?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Second that! When a new guy come on here and posts nothing but disruptive crap, don't even bother with a temp ban. Permanently ban him and is IP please.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Rock wrote:Second that! When a new guy come on here and posts nothing but disruptive crap, don't even bother with a temp ban. Permanently ban him and is IP please.
Winston is asleep at the wheel again, I think.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Even better idea is to promote Ladislav, JamesBond, and some others to be able to ban as well. Only showing up once every few days isn't enough to keep on top of the board nowadays. The whole board can fall apart in a few days.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

If you think Frontier isnt informative your wrong. He points out where our westernize way of thinking has let use down as men. Many of the foreign men I talk with have the same view of us. Instead of banning him some thicker skin should be grown. If fag or homo is the worst thing any of you have been called you have lived a very sheltered life. I don't call names and am not blessing it, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is, just my two cents.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Hook wrote:
Rock wrote:Second that! When a new guy come on here and posts nothing but disruptive crap, don't even bother with a temp ban. Permanently ban him and is IP please.
Winston is asleep at the wheel again, I think.

Actually, he's probably having a severe anxiety attack, trying desperately to avoid deciding what to do.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Dogboy86 wrote:If you think Frontier isnt informative your wrong. He points out where our westernize way of thinking has let use down as men. Many of the foreign men I talk with have the same view of us. Instead of banning him some thicker skin should be grown. If fag or homo is the worst thing any of you have been called you have lived a very sheltered life. I don't call names and am not blessing it, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is, just my two cents.
Every post is some over-the-top vile namecalling. He has said nothing that hasn't been said before. He sounds like an adolescent with Asperger's. No one over the age of 18 talks like him.

Everyone here except for you agrees that he needs to go. If we had an ignore feature, that would be best for each member to decide. But since we don't, and almost everyone agrees, I think the ban is appropriate.
Last edited by Hook on September 18th, 2011, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

swincor__ wrote:
Actually, he's probably having a severe anxiety attack, trying desperately to avoid deciding what to do.
You seem to not like Winston too much.

I think he is a good guy, I just think he needs to delegate some responsibility since he seems preoccupied with other things.

Like maybe Field's Avenue.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I think the ban hammer decisions should be delegated to Angelo.

It's time to give him some responsibilities :D
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Dogboy86 wrote:If you think Frontier isnt informative your wrong. He points out where our westernize way of thinking has let use down as men. Many of the foreign men I talk with have the same view of us. Instead of banning him some thicker skin should be grown. If fag or homo is the worst thing any of you have been called you have lived a very sheltered life. I don't call names and am not blessing it, I guess I just don't see what the big deal is, just my two cents.
If I came up to you on the street and jumped in your face and started calling you "fag" and "homo", I'd expect you to punch my lights out.

Frontier deserves no less.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I will give frontier one final warning to stop these attacks and calling people "fags and homos". Then if he gives one more insult, then he's gone.

Jamesbond, would you like to be an admin so you can ban people and delete all their posts at once?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
If I came up to you on the street and jumped in your face and started calling you "fag" and "homo", I'd expect you to punch my lights out.

Frontier deserves no less.
Particularly when it is every other post. It isn't like odbe where he has a lot of relevant info and occasional slip ups of judgment. It's like every post.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Hook wrote:
Every post is some over-the-top vile namecalling. He has said nothing that hasn't been said before. He sounds like an adolescent with Asperger's. No one over the age of 18 talks like him.

Everyone here except for you agrees that he needs to go. If we had an ignore feature, that would be best for each member to decide. But since we don't, and almost everyone agrees, I think the ban is appropriate.
Tell me, do you even know what Asperger's Syndrome is? It doesn't consist of cussing every second word (people with AS are usually hyperlexic, if anything, so cussing shouldn't feature that much in their vocabulary - I rarely cuss). He could suffer from coprolalia, though (tendency to compulsively cuss).
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:Ok I will give frontier one final warning to stop these attacks and calling people "fags and homos". Then if he gives one more insult, then he's gone.

Jamesbond, would you like to be an admin so you can ban people and delete all their posts at once?
Win, you have already warned him once before. Since you aren't following through, he will just ignore you again. Everyone wants him gone.

He obviously has severe mental issues and isn't going to magically transform into a normal human being because of you warning him.

But it's your board. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

DaRick wrote: Tell me, do you even know what Asperger's Syndrome is? It doesn't consist of cussing every second word (people with AS are usually hyperlexic, if anything, so cussing shouldn't feature that much in their vocabulary - I rarely cuss). He could suffer from coprolalia, though (tendency to compulsively cuss).
Sorry if that was offensive. People I know with Asperger's that are young will typically lash out at people in an over the top manner and be easily angered. That is why I compared him to someone with Asperger's.