To Repatriate or any other moderators on this forum...

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

To Repatriate or any other moderators on this forum...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

There is a user named "Armando" who is obviously either a troll, a nutcase, or someone who was banned before and managed to come back (or a combination of these threee factors and then some).

Please ban this person as soon as possible.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Obviously the insecure Filipino.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yep it is philosophical filipino. We'll have to take care of him.
IP address for this post
192.203.137.210 [ 15 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
Armando [ 15 Posts ] Search
philosophical_filipino [ 15 Posts ]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just deleted his new account along with all posts. I'll have to delete his new IP too. Geez, how can we stop him from coming back? This is turning into a nightmare. Oops I shouldn't say that, or else it'll give him a power trip.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ban adosa86, this poof sent me pm

hi
marcywilson86@yahoo.com
Hello dear new friend, How are you today?
It is my great pleasure establishing a contact with you when i saw your
Profile am so hoping we can be friends i Miss marcy,25years of Age. i am
looking to meet a friend with no bad motives,who is affectionate and
loving,Age for me does not really matter as long as there is love and
understanding contact me (marcywilson86@yahoo.com) looking forward to
hearing from you in other to send you my photo and details THANKS.

Marcy
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Banano wrote:Ban adosa86, this poof sent me pm

hi
marcywilson86@yahoo.com
Hello dear new friend, How are you today?
It is my great pleasure establishing a contact with you when i saw your
Profile am so hoping we can be friends i Miss marcy,25years of Age. i am
looking to meet a friend with no bad motives,who is affectionate and
loving,Age for me does not really matter as long as there is love and
understanding contact me (marcywilson86@yahoo.com) looking forward to
hearing from you in other to send you my photo and details THANKS.

Marcy
yep i got that same message.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This has all been taken care of. Locking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:This has all been taken care of. Locking.
Thanks, but we don't need to lock topics. There is no logical reason to. Other members might have more to say here or more spammers to report. It's better to keep threads open, otherwise it sort of impairs free speech if people can't post in them or follow up on the discussion. So I've unlocked this topic. Thanks.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Hey repatriate

Post by odbo »

I'm sorry about your dick size and all, but can you stop deleting my threads & posts for no reason or at least leave them up for 1 or 2 days so I can have time to read the responses..

Last edited by odbo on December 9th, 2011, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Hey repatriate

Post by Repatriate »

odbo wrote:I'm sorry about your dick size and all, but can you stop deleting my threads & posts for no reason or at least leave them up for 1 or 2 days so I can have time to read the responses..

How about you stop making dumb ass attention seeking poll topics asking people what they think of you. No one gives a f**k.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

How about you stop deleting posts and let the rest of us decide what we like. Your job is to delete spam (advertisers), not decide which direction the discussion on this forum goes.

BTW it's cool how you decided to just delete this whole thread because you were mad, then brought it back a few hours later with my last post and a picture from a previous post missing. So I've went ahead and rewrote the top sentence from memory and re-posted the pic. Once again sorry about your dick size, but I had nothing to do with that. You're welcome to show me what quality posts are by actually making some, instead of making entire threads disappear without a trace.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo,
Repatriate is very rationally-minded and discerning, with good judgment, and must have a good reason for deleting your polls.

Everyone I know says your posts are very entertaining and enjoy reading them. But you do start a lot of superfluous polls and threads on inane topics and questions that result in threads with zero replies. Maybe you could focus more on quality. We need to maintain high quality threads here.

So for now, maybe you should just focus on contributing to pre-existing threads and offering your input or humor or freethought in them.

In addition, you start threads and polls that have already been started. One example is the "Why do people hate the Jews" thread. You started a new one, when there was already a pre-existing one that you could have simply posted in, which would have kept the discussion more compact.

So next time you have a topic or question, just add it to a pre-existing thread with the same topic or question, instead of creating a new unnecessary thread. Do you understand?