new feature

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

new feature

Post by gmm567 »

It would be nice to have some way to immediatley check out all the new responses. Like a list of all the threads which have had new stuff added since you last logged on.

I've seen such a thing on other disucssion boards and it works well.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: new feature

Post by Winston »

There is such a feature. When you're on the main index screen (http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/index.php) look on the top right corner of the screen and you will a link that says "view posts since last visit". If you click on it, it will take you to a board with all the new posts marked with an orange flag next to them as new.

What would be nice is to have a feature where all the posts are not automatically marked read just by logging in and logging out without reading them. I have a mod to fix it, but I'm a little cautious about installing mods, cause I have problems backing up this forum too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne