Science/Technology Board

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Science/Technology Board

Post by Jackal »

Hi Winston,

I think this site could use a Science/Technology board. I think many of us American outcasts are pretty nerdy and I'm certainly no exception. People already post about computer software and the relation between physicists' theories about a holographic universe and spirituality, so I think this topic would be a natural addition.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a good idea Jackal, based on a probable premise. I think I'll create a miscellaneous section and include a science/technology board and maybe give the international food/cuisine board a test run too, though I'm a bit doubtful about a food/cooking board since most of us nerds probably don't know much about cooking. If we had more older females who are cultured here, it might be a more viable topic.

Kristine, Kristy, are you good enough in cooking to talk about it with a passion?

But nevertheless, we all love good food I'm sure. And at the very least, we can talk about eating food even if we don't know much about cooking food. lol

What do you think of a movie board by the way? That is a hot topic as well. But the thing is, not everyone is interested in the same movies or have seen the same ones, so you'd have to talk about ones that everyone has seen, e.g. Star Wars, to generate discussion.

I've already added some new boards, like the Australia and Africa one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I've created four new topic boards in the miscellaneous category. Feel free to post away now. They are:

Food/International Cuisine
Discuss food, international cuisine and cooking here.

Movies/Music
Discuss your favorite movies and music here, or share a film you recently saw that you'd recommend.

Science/Technology
Discuss science and technology topics here.

History
If you're a history buff like me, and your favorite channel is the History Channel too, then post here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne