Mandatory Politeness & Civility Sub-Forum

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Mandatory Politeness & Civility Sub-Forum

Post by WilliamSmith »

This little exchange between myself and @fschmidt I am re-quoting below pretty much says it all:
fschmidt wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 11:00 am
(On a side note, that concept actually occurred to me as a fun sub-forum idea: Those of us who agree about "Free speech absolutism" can gladly let the usual imbroglio go on in the forum at large, yet we could create a sub-forum as a sort of "gaming" arena where politeness, formality and civility are all mandatory and "rules of the game," but only in that particular sub-forum? :) )
I support this idea. You could post this idea to the Suggestions forum.
So I suggest the idea of having a sub-forum where *only on that particular sub-forum* (not infringing on the "free speech absolutism" that gloriously prevails on the rest of this 1-of-a-kind forum) we actually have a given set of rules mandating politeness, civility, and formality, with no ad-hominem attacks, insults, etc. Those specific rules could be threshed out in advance if we did it.

I'll add that I'm well aware that I'm one of the most vociferous "loose cannons" when it comes to virulent rhetoric, so I wasn't suggesting other people are somehow doing something wrong, just that it might be a productive sub-forum where we all agree to abide by the "rules of the game," even if free speech absolutism prevails elsewhere. :)

What do you think, @Winston?
@Pixel--dude (still hoping you'll be made an additional moderator at some point)
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
@willymonfrete

(I named the above, thinking on them as some the "class acts" of the forum, as opposed to individuals, such as myself, @Lucas88, @Tsar, @WanderingProtagonist, @Cornfed, and others whose contributions I enjoy just as much, but tend to be more on the, erm... I don't know, "virulent" side? :D
That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's late, so time to hit the button and post this.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mandatory Politeness & Civility Sub-Forum

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 3:45 am
This little exchange between myself and @fschmidt I am re-quoting below pretty much says it all:
fschmidt wrote:
(On a side note, that concept actually occurred to me as a fun sub-forum idea: Those of us who agree about "Free speech absolutism" can gladly let the usual imbroglio go on in the forum at large, yet we could create a sub-forum as a sort of "gaming" arena where politeness, formality and civility are all mandatory and "rules of the game," but only in that particular sub-forum? :) )
So I suggest the idea of having a sub-forum where *only on that particular sub-forum* (not infringing on the "free speech absolutism" that gloriously prevails on the rest of this 1-of-a-kind forum) we actually have a given set of rules mandating politeness, civility, and formality, with no ad-hominem attacks, insults, etc. Those specific rules could be threshed out in advance if we did it.

I'll add that I'm well aware that I'm one of the most vociferous "loose cannons" when it comes to virulent rhetoric, so I wasn't suggesting other people are somehow doing something wrong, just that it might be a productive sub-forum where we all agree to abide by the "rules of the game," even if free speech absolutism prevails elsewhere. :)

@Pixel--dude (still hoping you'll be made an additional moderator at some point)
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
@willymonfrete

(I named the above, thinking on them as some the "class acts" of the forum, as opposed to individuals, such as myself, @Lucas88, @Tsar, @WanderingProtagonist, @Cornfed, and others whose contributions I enjoy just as much, but tend to be more on the, erm... I don't know, "virulent" side? :D
That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's late, so time to hit the button and post this.
So which am I, virulent or a class act?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
fschmidt wrote:

@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
@willymonfrete

I am a moderator now! I got the job! :D
I also think it's a good idea. Not got the hang of everything yet so I'd have no idea how to make this happen until I get used to the moderator panel etc. I don't see why not. I think people who want to discuss stuff without risk of getting set upon for their opinions might be good. Then people can only use their debate talking points. It might be interesting.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I honestly cannot help it really. I'm just always in a fighting mood, maybe that's why I tried to steer @Tsar away from engaging conflict, due to the fact I myself am constantly in a combatant mental state of mind. Life, I guess. I try to keep myself under control at times but it's difficult to do.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 4:12 am
I honestly cannot help it really. I'm just always in a fighting mood, maybe that's why I tried to steer @Tsar away from engaging conflict, due to the fact I myself am constantly in a combatant mental state of mind. Life, I guess. I try to keep myself under control at times but it's difficult to do.
I'm just going to be honest here. The best thing to do to free your mind and become a calmer, happier person is travel. You said you're in California. Why not head down to Mexico for 2 weeks or more?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

December 12th, 2022, 4:12 am
Always here if you need someone to talk to. Just send me a private message and get stuff off your chest, man. One should always try and be as positive as possible. The lense in which you see the world is much brighter when you feel better about yourself.

I understand the world is a shitty place. I try and detach myself from the negatives and focus primarily on things that bring me personal happiness. Like creative stuff, some occasional gaming, seeing buddies, weight training or martial arts etc.

Hope you feel better soon, dude.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
fschmidt wrote:

@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
@willymonfrete

Hey man, what about a poll to see what others think about your idea? It just gives us a general idea of what the larger community make of it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist @kangarunner

I know it’s off topic but I would agree, how come you haven’t tried getting a wife from Mexico WanderingProtagonist? You are so close to there you could just drive there? You could find a wife in Mexico and then move to a better state in America with her? I don’t really feel like all hope is ever lost.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 8:12 am

I know it’s off topic but I would agree, how come you haven’t tried getting a wife from Mexico WanderingProtagonist? You are so close to there you could just drive there? You could find a wife in Mexico and then move to a better state in America with her? I don’t really feel like all hope is ever lost.
That's pointless Going to Mexico for a girl when I live in California and it's full of people from over there. CA is the largest Latino state in the U.S. and the majority of them are from Mexico. Bringing another one back over here when we have enough of them as it is make no sense. Might as well just live over there and I seen photos of Mexico, it's one ugly dangerous looking country. Probably why so many of them want to get over here even though the U.S. is just as fkin ugly.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

December 12th, 2022, 11:10 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 8:12 am

That's pointless Going to Mexico for a girl when I live in California and it's full of people from over there. CA is the largest Latino state in the U.S. and the majority of them are from Mexico. Bringing another one back over here when we have enough of them as it is make no sense. Might as well just live over there and I seen photos of Mexico, it's one ugly dangerous looking country. Probably why so many of them want to get over here even though the U.S. is just as fkin ugly.
I think what @kangarunner and @Outcast9428 mean is that Mexican women who are actually IN Mexico, tend to be more easy to talk to and likely will be a lot less picky than Mexican women who have become Westernized after living in America for too long, or perhaps having been born there. You cannot compare a Latina or Asian who is "fresh off the boat" to someone who's second or third generation. Like Europe has a shitload of Asians too, but most of them are third or fourth generation from former colonies so their minds are already 100% westernized.

The advice for you to head South of the border isn't as ridiculous as you're making it out to be. If I recall correctly, @fschmidt had bad luck with American women because he didn't vibe with them, seeing as though they were into degenerates and he wasn't one. So he headed down to Mexico, got a lady, had a family, lived a traditional and fulfilling life. He could have just said "screw this, Mexico is ugly, I've met Latinos before, they suck" and called it a day... if he did that, he wouldn't have a family now. He's infinitely better off having made that choice. I'm just saying... it might be worth a try. Talk to some of the forum members here who have experience in Latin America or Mexico. For instance, @Cornfed is there right now. Ask around. Do some research. Might be perfect for you. And feel free to send me a PM too if a Filipina might be more your style. Would love to help you out, get you started buddy. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I didn't mean getting a girl. I meant getting away from the insanity of America and going to a more peaceful country for 2 weeks just to get away from the BS. Traveling makes you a calmer happier person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist Like what Marcos said, a woman who’s actually in Mexico hasn’t been brainwashed by the leftism. @fschmidt says he was an incel for 10 years but he got a Mexican wife. What I would say is that you should move to like Texas, go south of the border and find a wife and bring her back here. You can prevent her from being “Westernized” as well if you introduce her to conservative friends and make sure you don’t have any liberal friends who might corrupt her.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 12:10 pm
I didn't mean getting a girl. I meant getting away from the insanity of America and going to a more peaceful country for 2 weeks just to get away from the BS. Traveling makes you a calmer happier person.
If he’s gonna leave his job for a couple weeks why not make the most of it? From what I understand he’s in his mid 30s. He’s gotta be proactive about finding a wife now. Especially if he’s trying to have kids.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 1:44 pm
kangarunner wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 12:10 pm
If he’s gonna leave his job for a couple weeks why not make the most of it? From what I understand he’s in his mid 30s. He’s gotta be proactive about finding a wife now. Especially if he’s trying to have kids.
I hate kids. No patience what so ever in trying to raise any either. My Uncle is the same way and been married to the same black woman for years. I also have no interest in bringing kids into a world I can't afford to give them much other than disappointment. I'm too sick to even take care of myself. I would be totally useless trying to raise kids.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 5:03 am
Hey man, what about a poll to see what others think about your idea? It just gives us a general idea of what the larger community make of it.
LOL, well this proves why you're so much better qualified to be a good moderator and member of this "community," because I personally don't really even give a f**k what all the woman-hating self-pitying manginosphere betas think, so don't give a shit about the "democratic" results of such a poll, but by all means, if you think it's a good idea. :D

However, a more positive observation: Even if we didn't do this on a subforum and have to take up your and other mods time enforcing any special rules there, I can still promise to @fschmidt that I'll respond to his interesting thoughts in his "Arkian" writing and politely discuss the issues of jews, ethnicity vs race, and community building and so on, without hurling any insults on that particular thread.
(With emphasis, of course, on that particular thread only, since I can be counted on to keep "spewing antisemitic, homophobic and transphobic" truths, as I recently had the honor of being accused of doing on the new Twitter by some jewish activists. :mrgreen:).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/