I really want to leave but no mod will IP ban me?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

I really want to leave but no mod will IP ban me?

Post by Kalinago »

I wish this site and winston's business well,but I need to focus on my studies and this is a distraction I'm bound to.

please IP ban me and delete my accounts.

I asked this in PM but it was not respected.

I have asked the same on other forums I frequent.

Thank you

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: I really want to leave but no mod will IP ban me?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Just don't use Happier Abroad for a while?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 5:33 pm
Why to you want to be 'banned' and profile deleted? There is no reason for that.

IP is variable and depends from where you login.

Just stop posting comments in future. Become inactive.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Kalinago wrote:
I wish this site and winston's business well,but I need to focus on my studies and this is a distraction I'm bound to.

Thank you
Why do you want this? Just don't sign in for a while and take a break. Then the option is available to come back in the future if you wanted.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:37 am
Kalinago wrote:

Thank you
Why do you want this? Just don't sign in for a while and take a break. Then the option is available to come back in the future if you wanted.
Hey,@Pixel--Dude and blessings!

It is like a addiction for me,as this place is very entertaining and active enough.it provides the dopamine hits,in a otherwise routine and boring life here.
dopamine hits are addictive :)
I would like my IP banned,so that I can focus on my studies.nothing against this site or it's members.

my attention should be spent on studying,so that happier abroad can actually be possible for me,instead of procrastination.

then when I am happier abroad I can share why people should come to my new found paradise for romance and living!
on a new account in a different place !

please IP ban me.

IP ban would do the trick.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Yohan wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 8:55 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Why to you want to be 'banned' and profile deleted? There is no reason for that.

IP is variable and depends from where you login.

Just stop posting comments in future. Become inactive.
Well,I'm mostly at home and that is where I'll be doing my studies.

it's just to focus on my studies.

see above comment related to dopamine hits and addiction to logging on interesing websites!

I asked the same on other forums and one admin banned me and I thanked him and we wished each other the best,he thought it was sad I was leaving.

I will come back,just when I have my studies in order.

I have math dyslexia,and need to focus on learning calculus,algebra etc to further my education and get a career to actually be happierabroad!

when I finally am HA I will share my experiences on a new account in a differing location!in a few years!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Kalinago wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 8:46 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:37 am
Kalinago wrote:

Thank you
Hey,@Pixel--Dude and blessings!

It is like a addiction for me,as this place is very entertaining and active enough.it provides the dopamine hits,in a otherwise routine and boring life here.
dopamine hits are addictive :)
I would like my IP banned,so that I can focus on my studies.nothing against this site or it's members.

my attention should be spent on studying,so that happier abroad can actually be possible for me,instead of procrastination.

then when I am happier abroad I can share why people should come to my new found paradise for romance and living!
on a new account in a different place !

please IP ban me.

IP ban would do the trick.
I don't like this. I want to help you? But it feels wrong to me. What If I ban you for a month? That way you can overcome your addiction and come back for a visit after a month? Will that do?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I'll be sad to see @Kalinago go too. :cry:

Maybe Pixel--Dude could ban Kalinago's account and IP address and then reinstate his account at a future date when Kalinago is ready to come back. He could notify mods in the shoutbox via a throwaway account and then PD could unban his actual account.

I understand what it is like to suffer from addiction to forums and online communities. Sometimes you've gotta take drastic measures in order to cut ties.

Kalinago is definitely a good member with his posts on philosophy and his discussions about foreign women. Kalinago, I hope you come back some day. I wish you all the best in your studies and future endeavors, brother!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 10:51 am
I'll be sad to see @Kalinago go too. :cry:

Maybe Pixel--Dude could ban Kalinago's account and IP address and then reinstate his account at a future date when Kalinago is ready to come back. He could notify mods in the shoutbox via a throwaway account and then PD could unban his actual account.

I understand what it is like to suffer from addiction to forums and online communities. Sometimes you've gotta take drastic measures in order to cut ties.

Kalinago is definitely a good member with his posts on philosophy and his discussions about foreign women. Kalinago, I hope you come back some day. I wish you all the best in your studies and future endeavors, brother!
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88

Thank you for your great presence here.you guys are the best posters here.

I will just do my best to take a break when I begin my studies,I have to get the books first,and that won't be until a few weeks from now anyway(Social security/disability payment is a bitch).when that time comes I'll try my best to leave or post less or give my computer to one of my mentors for a while to just focus on the books :D

it's nice weather here now(well,warm it isnt nice cause the heat suffocates you due to the industrial chemicals here) :lol:
the fact this place is so addictive is actually a compliment.

Atleast it isn't Boring and NPC!

Thank you Lucas,I wish the same to you,with a nice brown lil thang from peru ;)

We have the same tastes in women/culture/language too :lol: