bring mercer back you fags

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

should mercer come back to the forum

Yes even subhuman creatures like mercer deserve a chance
53%
No mercer deserves to be banned
47%

Total votes: 17
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

bring mercer back you fags

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Ok you faggits lets get to the nitty gritty
Should Mercer come back
Gotta give @Pixel--Dude credit for being a sneaky sly motherf***er and making his play for power
Well played you cunt
Bravo and a big f**k you with a cherry on top
What you did takes balls PD
And I like balls fella!!!
Thats the spirit of dark capitalism right there
But enough blowing smoke up this cunts ass
Lets get my buddy mercer back!!
Eh...
What do we say fellas???
Lets stick it to this cunt PD and show him he isnt acting on behalf of everyone else!!!
Lets get my slimey little buddy mercer back!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: bring mercer back you fags

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:39 pm
Should Mercer come back
Gotta give @Pixel--Dude credit for being a sneaky sly motherf***er and making his play for power
Well played you cunt
Eh...
What do we say fellas???
Lets stick it to this cunt PD and show him he isnt acting on behalf of everyone else!!!
lol, Mercer begged to be kicked off, even asked countless times to remove his profile.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 2:39 pm
Should Mercer come back
Well played you cunt
Eh...
What do we say fellas???
He's gone. Nothing can be done about it now.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Should Mercer Be Allowed To Return?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Okay. After what @WanderingProtagonist said in my thread about The Game I wanted to ask those members who remain whether they actually want Mercer to return to the forum. Not saying a majority vote in favour would guarantee I'll let him come back, but I'll at least consider it if he issues an apology for what he said about Davewe and Jester.

Rather than create a new thread for this turd I've just revived this bullshit that CaptainSkelebob made. His most recent account @Mahayana has just been banned. But it looks like this guy is as tenacious as he is stupid and above all he's just determined as f**k to stay here and keep creating new accounts lol. I don't mind keep banning him over and over again. When I first banned him permanently it was because of his disruptive behaviour. But I admit that he made this a personal thing by saying vile things about people's wives and children.

WanderingProtagonist believes the forum is dying and there aren't many people knocking about. Under these circumstances should I just let (begrudgingly) Mercer come back on a last warning basis and see how he gets on? Or should I keep showing this cunt the door until the end of time?

@WanderingProtagonist
@WilliamSmith
@Winston
@fschmidt
@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@yick
@MrMan
@MrPeabody
@Seeker
@galii
@kangarunner
@Shemp
@Yohan
@Mr. Mistoffelees
@NPCslammer
@Made Man Tony
@Willymonfrete
@Will N. Dowd
@Voyager1

Sorry if I missed anyone. I tried to include everyone I could think of. If you haven't been mentioned you can still give some input or vote.

Just a heads up though. A majority vote DOES NOT mean I will allow him to come back. It just means I'll take what you guys say into consideration. Along with an apology from him, a sincere one, and it can't hurt his chances. I just want to know what you guys think.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=408463#p408463

Anyone interested on my personal take on this can read what I think of Mercer in this thread here. Here you can find a demonstration of how I can identify him easily when I tricked a confession out of his Epsilon99 account. I still think he is @Rock as well. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Should Mercer Be Allowed To Return?

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 6:04 pm
Okay. After what @WanderingProtagonist said in my thread about The Game I wanted to ask those members who remain whether they actually want Mercer to return to the forum. Not saying a majority vote in favour would guarantee I'll let him come back, but I'll at least consider it if he issues an apology for what he said about Davewe and Jester.

Rather than create a new thread for this turd I've just revived this bullshit that CaptainSkelebob made. His most recent account @Mahayana has just been banned. But it looks like this guy is as tenacious as he is stupid and above all he's just determined as f**k to stay here and keep creating new accounts lol. I don't mind keep banning him over and over again. When I first banned him permanently it was because of his disruptive behaviour. But I admit that he made this a personal thing by saying vile things about people's wives and children.

WanderingProtagonist believes the forum is dying and there aren't many people knocking about. Under these circumstances should I just let (begrudgingly) Mercer come back on a last warning basis and see how he gets on? Or should I keep showing this cunt the door until the end of time?

@WanderingProtagonist
@WilliamSmith
@Winston
@fschmidt
@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@yick
@MrMan
@MrPeabody
@Seeker
@galii
@kangarunner
@Shemp
@Yohan
@Mr. Mistoffelees
@NPCslammer
@Made Man Tony
@Willymonfrete
@Will N. Dowd
@Voyager1

Sorry if I missed anyone. I tried to include everyone I could think of. If you haven't been mentioned you can still give some input or vote.

Just a heads up though. A majority vote DOES NOT mean I will allow him to come back. It just means I'll take what you guys say into consideration. Along with an apology from him, a sincere one, and it can't hurt his chances. I just want to know what you guys think.

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=408463#p408463

Anyone interested on my personal take on this can read what I think of Mercer in this thread here. Here you can find a demonstration of how I can identify him easily when I tricked a confession out of his Epsilon99 account. I still think he is @Rock as well. :lol:
lol eww why did you ask Yick? :shock: hes in no position to make any judgement. Im not saying let him back because its dying, I was saying that at this point it makes little difference seeing how members just tend to disappear one at a time, if they become so busy with their real lives then they may have little to no desire to return here at all. Like William for instance is very very busy. You hardly see him anymore, and his post use to be fun to read when he went off on Jews. I just normally check back to see if @Lucas88 post something or not cause were talking a lot in private about the war stuff, and what was going on in the world, etc. Anyway I get rather bored, depressed and just overall lonesome as hell which is why I even use this site. Granted I wish I had more of a life like some of the people on here that can spend time away because they have important things going on with themselves. Something I wish I had so it could keep me at least distracted for awhile from problems.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I do not remember any useful comment from Mercer, and I was just now reading back the shoutbox. I think, what is coming from Mercer and PAG should be removed immediately.
I don't think, Mercer is ROCK related, more likely connected to PAG.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 6:22 pm
I do not remember any useful comment from Mercer, and I was just now reading back the shoutbox. I think, what is coming from Mercer and PAG should be removed immediately.
I don't think, Mercer is ROCK related, more likely connected to PAG.
Regardless of who he is I think he's vermin. I wouldn't have much to do with him if he did come back.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

No, he is an idiot.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Every time you ban that cunt, nothing of value is lost besides the few seconds of your time pressing "ban". Just keep removing his presence here until he removes himself from life like he should.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Every time you ban that cunt, nothing of value is lost besides the few seconds of your time pressing "ban". Just keep removing his presence here until he removes himself from life like he should.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I'm convinced Mercer is not Rock. He's someone else such as that PAG or GerardButler. Whoever it is, it's someone with a sick and twisted mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
November 6th, 2023, 12:24 am
I'm convinced Mercer is not Rock. He's someone else such as that PAG or GerardButler. Whoever it is, it's someone with a sick and twisted mind.
Doesn't sound like Pag. He had a different writing style.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

i don't care. I never paid him any attention.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

What you told me he said about your family is unforgivable in my opinion.there should be a rule against personal attacks in general.I myself post much less because this place has become a mess with all the arguing and personal attacks.

if he behaves,I don't see why you wouldn't give him a last chance.however,Be wise in your decision,you're the moderator,you should know best and I think you're a good person and a good moderator but this place has been very negative recently,users picking fights with each other,calling people with disabilities stupid etc

Winston needs to clean this place up with basic laws of decency.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

What you told me he said about your family is unforgivable in my opinion.there should be a rule against personal attacks in general.I myself post much less because this place has become a mess with all the arguing and personal attacks.

if he behaves,I don't see why you wouldn't give him a last chance.however,Be wise in your decision,you're the moderator,you should know best and I think you're a good person and a good moderator but this place has been very negative recently,users picking fights with each other,calling people with disabilities stupid etc

Winston needs to clean this place up with basic laws of decency.