Russian Version of website

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Russian Version of website

Post by have2fly »

Hi Winston, I was thinking that translating a whole website into Russian would be a huge work load, but maybe some major points would be beneficial? I could translate comparison chart into Russian, could you post it on-line? It would really help me to send a link to all kinds of Russians and Russian-speaking people to "open their eyes" or at least try to do so. What do you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You could, and I'd put it up. But isn't this translation good enough?

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... arison.htm

If so, you can just send that to your Russian friends.

Btw, does the Ukrainian or Russian media ever interview their people who lived in the US and came back cause it was a disappointment?

Maybe you could send my comparison chart to some Russian media publications or news reporters? Maybe they can interview you too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne