Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:56 pm

-HEAVEN FOR CHUBBY CHASERS-
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Re: How is it in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand?

Postby sir_robert007 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:24 am

droid wrote:
I think he is avant garde actually. At the rate things are decaying everywhere, the south pacific might be the last HA refuge

My thoughts exactly. From what I have been researching on the internet and watching on youtube Tongans are a people that are still raised with family values and morals, something that is rapidly disappearing in western nations especially the US. Modest dress is also expected even when swimming. Tonga is also a deeply Christian nation were Sundays are devoted entirely to church, most businesses and shops being closed. Tongans also have a strong sense of cultural identity and pride being the only Polynesian country that has never been ruled by a foreign power.
sir_robert007
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Australia, New Zealand, Oceania Region