Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Both these countries have insurmountable problems for men & I'd recommend men leaving if you aren't married or in a relationship. This is because of many reasons:
1. Welfare States - women can live nicely without a man - even without child support payments, girls get tonnes of money from the Governments if they have school-aged children. Everything from rent support, child support, medical care, unemployment benefits (with NO expiry date), solo-parent benefit.... Why would a girl need a man here??
2. Entitlement levels off the charts: because of welfare, the media, etc. girls don't think they need to work for anything - including a man. Most adults are lazy & many are even obsese.
3. Racial problems - in NZ a big percentage are Maori & they don't really want a white man (may be family pressures, etc).
4. NZ has become a high cost of living, but low wage society - guys & girls are better-off working abroad.
5. Because of welfare, the "poor" are not friendly or interested in marrying for a better life. The poor seem totally conceited and not worth marrying. In other countries, like China - the poor will marry a middle class person, but not here!!!
There's plenty of other reasons, but these have been on my mind today. Of course you can still find the 1 in a million "feminine, available, hot" young girl - but would she be interested in you??? Is it worth wasting your life waiting for her???
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
New! Chinaebuys - Buy & Ship any Product from China to Worldwide! Taobao Shipping Agent.
Plus, as most Anglo Saxon countries, they are essentially boring places, unless you are into outdoor life. New Zealand looks and feels like New England- places like Vermont or New Hamphshere.
Oz is similar to Texas.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest