West African Women Get High Ratings

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

West African Women Get High Ratings

Post by Taco »

I just noticed that Naughty Nomad gave some high ratings recently to the ladies of Lagos, Nigeria and Abidjan City, Ivory Coast which both scored 4/5 for the quality of the ladies there. I thought this was significant considering he only gives Philippines 3/5 for the quality of ladies.

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/08/20/lago ... e-nigeria/

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/07/29/abid ... e-divoire/
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

He is basically rating the quality of prostitutes or "damn nears." No thanks.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: West African Women Get High Ratings

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:I just noticed that Naughty Nomad gave some high ratings recently to the ladies of Lagos, Nigeria and Abidjan City, Ivory Coast which both scored 4/5 for the quality of the ladies there. I thought this was significant considering he only gives Philippines 3/5 for the quality of ladies.

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/08/20/lago ... e-nigeria/

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/07/29/abid ... e-divoire/
Hi Taco, I wasn't aware of this guy's blog before. Some very interesting stuff! Thanks for the links.

BTW, IMO, I'm surprised he doesn't give quality of ladies (in terms of looks) a 5/5 in Lagos and just a 1 or 2/5 in Manila. Lagos has some amazing stunners - light skin, beautiful faces, tall with long and shapely legs, wide hips/narrow shoulder combo, round asses, amazing curves, and very firm bodies. On the other hand, Manila is 99% short brown shapeless duds. It seems to me most of his quality of ladies ratings are concentrated in 3-4 range, not much variance between countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:He is basically rating the quality of prostitutes or "damn nears." No thanks.
Naughty Nomad claims he never sleeps with hookers, he likes to save his money for beer and drugs.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:He is basically rating the quality of prostitutes or "damn nears." No thanks.
Naughty Nomad claims he never sleeps with hookers, he likes to save his money for beer and drugs.
Well he's a decent looking guy in his early 20s so its doable for him to pull that off. He's part of the PU community as well, Rossh V follower I think.

His country and city summaries are rather short. But he's spread himself quite thin visiting over 70 countries already at such a young age. And I really don't think its wise that he covers the drug side. With the risks he takes, he could easily end-up doing a very long stretch of time in a third world prison before he knows it.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Wow. For me, this guy epitomises the sexual corruption of the modern male. Not to mention his exceedingly conceited attitude, typical of upper-class Irish. I'm very greatful for being made aware of his existence though, as now I have a precise model to aspire to be the opposite of.

Trust me, I know what these type of people are like. Don't believe anything this guy says as everything he writes is clearly exaggerated and sensationalized to get hits, almost to the point of him being the Alex Jones of international whore mongering. I can guarentee what he does is find poor young girls to lure in with daddy's money by taking them to fancy resturaunts etc. in order to get's their hopes up for something long term. All the while knowing that by doing this they won't say no to his sexual advances. He then flees the next morning with a smug little grin on his face. So in reality, he's very much paying for it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lavezzi wrote:Wow. For me, this guy epitomises the sexual corruption of the modern male. Not to mention his exceedingly conceited attitude, typical of upper-class Irish. I'm very greatful for being made aware of his existence though, as now I have a precise model to aspire to be the opposite of.

Trust me, I know what these type of people are like. Don't believe anything this guy says as everything he writes is clearly exaggerated and sensationalized to get hits, almost to the point of him being the Alex Jones of international whore mongering. I can guarentee what he does is find poor young girls to lure in with daddy's money by taking them to fancy resturaunts etc. in order to get's their hopes up for something long term. All the while knowing that by doing this they won't say no to his sexual advances. He then flees the next morning with a smug little grin on his face. So in reality, he's very much paying for it.
I hear you and thanks for some local perspective on this guy. With the poor girls, he really should compensate them fairly. Also, he shouldn't give good girls any illusions as to his intentions. And gaming full-on prostitutes just makes them more jaded.

But there are many girls, especially in the not so poor countries, who are just up for a good time and very happy to engage in casual relations with guys they find attractive. In these cases, I don't see anything wrong with enjoying them.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Rock wrote: I hear you and thanks for some local perspective on this guy.
That's what my intentions for commenting on this guy are. I know my post was full of assumptions, but I feel I can bring perspective on the type of guy he likely is based on the information he openly puts out about himself online. Anyone could tell by the fact he is in his mid-twenteis and has been to 70+ countries that he's likely from a wealthy family. But by some of the specific things he writes about and the attitude he portrays, I can tell that theres a high chance he fits the typical paragon of the upperclass south Dublin male.

From 10 minutes of browsing through his blog, I'd even bet money that I could pin-point the exact school he went to. A very well-known prestigious private school that serves as the typifier of the kind of person I assume he is. These people have very similar attitudes as the elites that the conspiricy theorists talk about. They think they can always use money to get whatever they want and that their power makes them unaccountable. The perfect exmple of this is several years ago when a group of them kicked someone to death and got away scot-free because their daddies hired the country's best lawyers. Source:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+ACCUS ... a074685127

Then again, I could be complely wrong, but if he has the right to write about how he 'likes to f**k kids' on the internet, then I have the right to write my assumptions about him.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Lavezzi - you are a breath of fresh air here. Thank you for your insights.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lavezzi wrote:
Rock wrote: I hear you and thanks for some local perspective on this guy.
That's what my intentions for commenting on this guy are. I know my post was full of assumptions, but I feel I can bring perspective on the type of guy he likely is based on the information he openly puts out about himself online. Anyone could tell by the fact he is in his mid-twenteis and has been to 70+ countries that he's likely from a wealthy family. But by some of the specific things he writes about and the attitude he portrays, I can tell that theres a high chance he fits the typical paragon of the upperclass south Dublin male.

From 10 minutes of browsing through his blog, I'd even bet money that I could pin-point the exact school he went to. A very well-known prestigious private school that serves as the typifier of the kind of person I assume he is. These people have very similar attitudes as the elites that the conspiricy theorists talk about. They think they can always use money to get whatever they want and that their power makes them unaccountable. The perfect exmple of this is several years ago when a group of them kicked someone to death and got away scot-free because their daddies hired the country's best lawyers. Source:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+ACCUS ... a074685127

Then again, I could be complely wrong, but if he has the right to write about how he 'likes to f**k kids' on the internet, then I have the right to write my assumptions about him.
I just read that section. He claims to have slept with one 16 year old at the age of 24 (his current age I believe).

He may be from a privileged background and all. But if he gets caught with drugs or an underage girl in certain 2nd or 3rd world countries, there's a high probability his rich dad won't be able to bail him out with a bribe. He really should remove anything about underage girls and/or drugs from his website. His luck may run-out before long.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Imagine some man listening to this guy's advice, so he goes to one of the most dangerous cities in Africa, and then goes to the most dangerous part of the most dangerous city looking for prostitutes. And for all you know, everything on the blog has been fabricated. That's what I mean when I say the Internet is a source of garbage information. Why would anyone with a sane mind listen to this stuff and make life decisions based on it?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:Imagine some man listening to this guy's advice, so he goes to one of the most dangerous cities in Africa, and then goes to the most dangerous part of the most dangerous city looking for prostitutes. And for all you know, everything on the blog has been fabricated. That's what I mean when I say the Internet is a source of garbage information. Why would anyone with a sane mind listen to this stuff and make life decisions based on it?
Sure MrPeabody. A lot of very young guys get-off on high risk. This can mean driving fast, drinking, drugs, fighting, extreme sports, general danger, or just seeking and participating in anything which creates that adrenaline rush. So he may or may not be lying. More than likely, he exaggerates here and there. Usually, real braggarts push their stories a lot further than he has. I've been to some of those places and his descriptions don't seem that far off, at least in some aspects. Also, a decent looking young guy can get laid like a rock-star in many countries without paying if he's proactive and goes to the right venues.

Even in Africa, a lot of girls are as horny as hell and some are curious to go with a white guy. I even remember reading this one Kenyan prostitute's tell all blog (a surprisingly good writer too) where she ironically talks about the lack of pleasurable sex she gets. Cus doing it with customers is a job all about satisfying the client. Anyway, she admitted to going into a Westlands bar once, picking-up a guy there, and offering him some payment for a night of 'good sex'. Unfortunately, he ended up performing badly.
Naughty Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Naughty Nomad »

Sup guys. Just noticed a lot of hate coming my way.

I'd just like to clear up that everything on my blog in 100% factual. My life is that awesome.

@lavezzi: Your assumptions are way off.

Firstly, I don't even come from Dublin you muppet, let alone attend a private school on the south side. Lumping me in with a rich murder is highly objective may I say.

Secondly, my father is far from well off (quite the opposite in fact). I went to public school. I work and make my own money for travel.

And fancy restaurants? Are you f***ing kidding me...

So, you clearly haven't a f***ing clue.

I know it's frustrating that I'm better looking than you, get more girls (and higher quality), travel more, and am probably happier in general, so I understand if you need to lambaste me in order to feel better about yourself.

Suck it.

NN
<b>http://www.naughtynomad.com</b> ;)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Naughty Nomad wrote:Sup guys. Just noticed a lot of hate coming my way.

I'd just like to clear up that everything on my blog in 100% factual. My life is that awesome.

@lavezzi: Your assumptions are way off.

Firstly, I don't even come from Dublin you muppet, let alone attend a private school on the south side. Lumping me in with a rich murder is highly objective may I say.

Secondly, my father is far from well off (quite the opposite in fact). I went to public school. I work and make my own money for travel.

And fancy restaurants? Are you f***ing kidding me...

So, you clearly haven't a f***ing clue.

I know it's frustrating that I'm better looking than you, get more girls (and higher quality), travel more, and am probably happier in general, so I understand if you need to lambaste me in order to feel better about yourself.

Suck it.

NN
No hate coming from me. But I'm not sure if I would call your lifestyle awesome. It all depends on what makes you happy. If that's your thing, then yea, it may be awesome for you, while it lasts anyway. But maybe not for others. For awhile, I did a lot of what you are doing but got tired of it pretty quickly. Personally, I much prefer Global Nanpa's lifestyle - jet setting and womanizing at the higher-end which probably costs anywhere from US$10,000-30,000 per month. But he's a bit too focused sticking mainly with SE Asia. And anyway, even if he was a lot broader in his travel scope, what he does would probably get very boring and empty within a couple years for most people.

Now I gotta warn you about something too. Don't assume you can always bribe your way out of every problem in the third world. I once got stopped at the airport in Douala, Cameroon for not having a visa. The embassy I had contacted beforehand incorrectly told me I could get one in the airport. Well, I knew getting deported meant being sent back to Nairobi and having to buy a new ticket. So I discreetly offered money to the officer in charge just to stamp me in. But it was no use. Even US$1,000 wouldn't get a blink. They were very kind and courteous, even warm, but insisted on putting me on the next plane back. Now if you get caught with weed or an underage girl in some of those countries you roll in, your life, as you know it, may suddenly end. Your bribes will be of little use as they'll confiscate everything you have anyway and beat the PIN numbers out of you. Shit like that tends to happen to people when they are cocky and careless. And western countries which sometimes coordinate on underage issues could easily use your website as evidence against you. One day, you may even find yourself face-to-face with Chris Hanson, lol. You don't wanna be the next Gary Glitter do you?

Finally, just some friendly advice. Don't make enemies here. Your position is not as strong as you think it is. Like Winston, you are very exposed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, I agree with Rock, you should be more careful in these third-world countries; You don't want to end up in a "Midnight Express" situation. Anyway, I read your blog Naughty and liked it; I hope to do something similar to what you're doing in the future--the only problem is I can't find a job or find any source of income. I want to get away from the U.S. hellhole, but don't really have many options at the moment. Sucks!