Top 5 Reasons To Have An African Girlfriend

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Top 5 Reasons To Have An African Girlfriend

Post by Taco »

Naughty Nomad gives West African women another outstanding review.

I can safely say that most of the West African women I've met are very friendly and very horny, not always in that order. If your going to date them you need a strong libido and a lot of patience, there always an hour late for every appointment.

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/09/23/5-re ... irlfriend/
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I find women of African descent attractive. If my future partner is a woman of African descent, I prefer her not to wear weaves. I prefer her not to wear weaves because it does not look right on her and it messes up her hair. It does not look right when an African/African-American/Afro-Latina woman wears a colored weave. She should not put weaves in her hair because it keeps her hair from growing at a normal rate. Also, it makes her hair look out of place. I love to see either a medium to large length afro, long hair with no weaves, dreads with no weaves, braids with no weaves, or other non-weave hairstyles.

By the way, I am an African African male. I read the link and I am going to put my thoughts. The fifth reason mentioned African women accept promiscuity. I do not want to be polygamous and I do not accept polygamy. I need one woman to satisfy me and grow old with. He wrote that men of African descent and women of Caucasian descent would give evil glares. I would not be envious at all if I saw a man of non-African descent with a woman of African descent. I do not fathom why men and women get envious of couples because of race. They act as if they are a shortage of men and women of their races. They are being insecure.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Iawesome60 wrote: He wrote that men of African descent and women of Caucasian descent would give evil glares. I would not be envious at all if I saw a man of non-African descent with a woman of African descent. I do not fathom why men and women get envious of couples because of race. They act as if they are a shortage of men and women of their races. They are being insecure.

It is a real, serious emotion, and it's foolish to disparage or trivialize it. Some may not have a problem with inter-racial couples. But it's a good bet most probably do. And those who claim not to have a problem may not be truthful for fear of being seen as "racist."

Talking the way you do reminds me very much of the way women talk: thoughtless, reckless, and over-confident in one's own (temporary) privileges and advantages. Actually, this isn't much different from the way I expect a lot of American blacks to talk, either. The word "insecure" is typically thrown around as a term of haughty contempt, when it is in fact the position of those women -- and blacks -- that are very insecure, and for good reason too.

No one is too secure -- or even secure enough -- in this world. Never think you're too privileged to think otherwise.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Plus when you’re in bed you get to call them n**ger. It’s just so dirty and wrong it gets you hard.
Not even remotely cool.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
Plus when you’re in bed you get to call them n**ger. It’s just so dirty and wrong it gets you hard.
Not even remotely cool.
Where is your bugs bunny avatar??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

E_Irizarry wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:
Not even remotely cool.
Where is your bugs bunny avatar??
??
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The only time I would have an African girlfriend is if she is white, Indian, or Arabian. Black women suck at life.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The only time I would have an African girlfriend is if she is white, Indian, or Arabian. Black American women suck at life.
Fixed
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The only time I would have an African girlfriend is if she is white, Indian, or Arabian. Black women suck at life.

They suck at life yet they are important enough for you to always talk about....
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Iawesome60 wrote:I find women of African descent attractive. If my future partner is a woman of African descent, I prefer her not to wear weaves. I prefer her not to wear weaves because it does not look right on her and it messes up her hair. It does not look right when an African/African-American/Afro-Latina woman wears a colored weave. She should not put weaves in her hair because it keeps her hair from growing at a normal rate. Also, it makes her hair look out of place. I love to see either a medium to large length afro, long hair with no weaves, dreads with no weaves, braids with no weaves, or other non-weave hairstyles.

By the way, I am an African African male. I read the link and I am going to put my thoughts. The fifth reason mentioned African women accept promiscuity. I do not want to be polygamous and I do not accept polygamy. I need one woman to satisfy me and grow old with. He wrote that men of African descent and women of Caucasian descent would give evil glares. I would not be envious at all if I saw a man of non-African descent with a woman of African descent. I do not fathom why men and women get envious of couples because of race. They act as if they are a shortage of men and women of their races. They are being insecure.

I feel you on that. Black women who wear weave all the time are no competition for Black women who wear their natural beauty. Weave wearers are beautiful too but a Black women who wear their natural hair have the freedom of running their fingers through their hair and the hair is so unique and beautiful.

To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I like black women, even some American black women. Liked them more so in the mid to late 90's when I switched from a mostly native American women string I round myself in. (Thought I'd post that to help keep my post count numbers up. Don't wanna end up in HA prison.)