A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Vari
Freshman Poster

A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Post by Vari »

https://sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with- ... -recounts/

“Good morning Africa 24, I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.

“I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.

“In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.

“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I worried less about my health. All I wanted was to have fun. My friends and I were in a night club in the town every day looking for girls.

“One time, I met a girl and gave her money, and she told me to be engaged to her. She was ready to get pregnant for me. I don’t know whether it was the money they liked or the fact that I was from France that attracted them.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60,000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls.

“After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40,000 euros.

“I spent three months in Togo and went to Nigeria.

“Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners.

“I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

“I was in those three countries for more than a year and spent over 200,000 euros. If I told you I slept with more than 700 girls in those three countries, you won’t believe me, but it was unbelievable!

“In all, I slept with more than 1,400 girls in six different African countries. I have all their pictures in my photo album, including the dates we met, their names and phone numbers. I opened a Facebook account only for them.

“Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me. Some committed abortion, and I do not know exactly how many finally gave birth.

“Africa is a marvelous continent. Girls are beautiful and very sexy. All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white.

“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.

“To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.

“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

“My friend was also negative and we are planning another trip.

“I did not go to secondary school, so disregard my grammatical errors. Thank you for reading my story”.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Post by MrMan »

Vari wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 3:11 pm

“Good morning Africa 24, I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.

“I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.

“In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.

“I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I worried less about my health. All I wanted was to have fun. My friends and I were in a night club in the town every day looking for girls.

“One time, I met a girl and gave her money, and she told me to be engaged to her. She was ready to get pregnant for me. I don’t know whether it was the money they liked or the fact that I was from France that attracted them.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60,000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls.

“After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40,000 euros.

“Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners.

“I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

“I was in those three countries for more than a year and spent over 200,000 euros. If I told you I slept with more than 700 girls in those three countries, you won’t believe me, but it was unbelievable!

“In all, I slept with more than 1,400 girls in six different African countries. I have all their pictures in my photo album, including the dates we met, their names and phone numbers. I opened a Facebook account only for them.

“Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me. Some committed abortion, and I do not know exactly how many finally gave birth.

“Africa is a marvelous continent. Girls are beautiful and very sexy. All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white.

“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.

“To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.

“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

“I did not go to secondary school, so disregard my grammatical errors. Thank you for reading my story”.
I see an issue with the math. That sex with about 1.9 girls a day. Physically, I can see how a man could do that for two years if he was in his teens through 30s or 40's...well even at my age in my 50's, as far as being physically able. But then there is rounding up the girls, lining up appointments.

But something doesn't make sense. On average, there is a one in 20 chance of a young woman getting pregnant from sex, I read. Did he have sex over a dozen times a day to make that happen? At that point it gets a little hard to believe. If he slept, he couldn't last that long before moving on to the next girl minutes, without a refractory period. I'd imagine after a few times, it would be hard to finish fast.

Maybe the two year period here is more like two and a half years. That makes the numbers more feasible, but it doesn't seem that realistic.
Vari
Freshman Poster

Re: A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Post by Vari »

MrMan wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 5:31 pm
But something doesn't make sense. On average, there is a one in 20 chance of a young woman getting pregnant from sex, I read. Did he have sex over a dozen times a day to make that happen? At that point it gets a little hard to believe. If he slept, he couldn't last that long before moving on to the next girl minutes, without a refractory period. I'd imagine after a few times, it would be hard to finish fast.
I guess most girls just tricking dude trying to get some more money.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
Vari wrote:

I see an issue with the math. That sex with about 1.9 girls a day. Physically, I can see how a man could do that for two years if he was in his teens through 30s or 40's...well even at my age in my 50's, as far as being physically able. But then there is rounding up the girls, lining up appointments.

Maybe the two year period here is more like two and a half years. That makes the numbers more feasible, but it doesn't seem that realistic.
Yeah whenever I hear these stories of guys who claim to have slept with some massive number of girls I am skeptical. Where do they meet all these girls? Are they just approaching them while walking the streets? I find it extremely difficult to believe that they have such a high success rate that every girl they meet is willing to have sex so quickly to the point where they can sleep with not even just one new girl, but multiple different girls per day? Plus, where do you even find the time to do that? Going out and meeting women is a lot of work in of itself even if you are successful. This guy says "oh its because I'm a White guy with money" but the thing is, he's not actually changing any of their lives? All he's doing is putting a baby inside them and skedaddling. Is having money really all that effective if all you're gonna do is pump and dump?

There's also just the sheer quantity of sex they are talking about. Sleeping with two girls per night requires you to have sex twice a day, every day. Which, I could do that. But did he literally have sex with every single one of those girls only once and that's it? If so, how could you possibly impregnate half of them? Quite honestly, I am skeptical of a guy who claims to be able to have sex much more frequently then twice per day, every day. Maybe three times every day is possible, but that's about it. Any more then that and we're talking about a sex drive so high as to seem biologically impossible. I could maybe believe it if we were talking about a 16/17 year old. But not for a 30 or 35 year old man.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 10:46 pm
MrMan wrote:
Vari wrote:

Yeah whenever I hear these stories of guys who claim to have slept with some massive number of girls I am skeptical. Where do they meet all these girls? Are they just approaching them while walking the streets? I find it extremely difficult to believe that they have such a high success rate that every girl they meet is willing to have sex so quickly to the point where they can sleep with not even just one new girl, but multiple different girls per day? Plus, where do you even find the time to do that? Going out and meeting women is a lot of work in of itself even if you are successful. This guy says "oh its because I'm a White guy with money" but the thing is, he's not actually changing any of their lives? All he's doing is putting a baby inside them and skedaddling. Is having money really all that effective if all you're gonna do is pump and dump?

There's also just the sheer quantity of sex they are talking about. Sleeping with two girls per night requires you to have sex twice a day, every day. Which, I could do that. But did he literally have sex with every single one of those girls only once and that's it? If so, how could you possibly impregnate half of them? Quite honestly, I am skeptical of a guy who claims to be able to have sex much more frequently then twice per day, every day. Maybe three times every day is possible, but that's about it. Any more then that and we're talking about a sex drive so high as to seem biologically impossible. I could maybe believe it if we were talking about a 16/17 year old. But not for a 30 or 35 year old man.
I read some compulsove masturbators masturbate 5 to 20 times a day. Maybe technically it is possible. If someone got himself possible.

The bumbers this guy is talking about would mean very quick sessions and little vreak to actually impregnate the firl would require multiple sessions. And he wasn't lasting long enough for her to finish (even after he'd had sex many times that day) and they want him again.

As far as logistics go, he could have set something up with pimps in every city. But you'd think false claims of pregnancy might hurt their business.

So this sounds like it might be fiction or exaggeration.

Btw 35 is still young. 2 or 3 times a day seems doable but overkill maybe. It's fun as a one off somedays. :) This stuff is for marriage not for making babies to be raised fatherless.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan

Well there’s two things. Having sex 5 times a day is not the same as masturbating 5 times a day. Having sex takes a lot more out of your body then masturbating does. You can masturbate at your own pace but when you have sex you’re on another person’s schedule. So once you’re having sex for the fourth time, you can’t just have sex for 30 minutes straight. It would get very tiring for both of you, whereas absent mindedly masturbating for 30 minutes until you get aroused enough is quite easy. I would say I can masturbate about two times for every time I can have sex. Compulsive masturbaters also may not necessarily be masturbating to climax in every instance in the case of those who masturbate in the high range of what you mentioned.

Secondly, I’m 25 years old but I can already feel the difference that age makes. My sex drive now is not as naturally strong as it was 5 years ago. I’m taking multivitamins now and making sure to get plenty of sun each day which is keeping it pretty close to what it was 5 years ago but I still don’t think it’s quite as strong as it used to be. It feels strong right now but not overwhelming the way it used to. I have to work to keep it that way though, without the multivitamins and sunshine I find that my sex drive looks more on the high side of medium as opposed to being high. Several other guys I’ve talked to have said the same.

At 35 years old your sex drive will undoubtedly take a hit. I’m not saying you’re not going to feel like having sex anymore I’m just saying that doing something like having sex 3 or 4 times a day, every single day, becomes physically/biologically difficult to do even if you wanted to. You can certainly do that in one single, one off day, but maintaining that rate for years seems like it should not be possible for a 35 year old man. I could do three times a day but four times a day? Even at my age that would be really hard. And I’ve heard from many sources that I have a very high sex drive compared to normal.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 9:32 am
@MrMan

Well there’s two things. Having sex 5 times a day is not the same as masturbating 5 times a day. Having sex takes a lot more out of your body then masturbating does. You can masturbate at your own pace but when you have sex you’re on another person’s schedule. So once you’re having sex for the fourth time, you can’t just have sex for 30 minutes straight. It would get very tiring for both of you, whereas absent mindedly masturbating for 30 minutes until you get aroused enough is quite easy.
I don't have a frame of reference for knowing how this would compare. This fellow could probably have told whoever he hired to be on top, on his schedule.... but the math doesn't make sense, considering human limitations.
Secondly, I’m 25 years old but I can already feel the difference that age makes. My sex drive now is not as naturally strong as it was 5 years ago. I’m taking multivitamins now and making sure to get plenty of sun each day which is keeping it pretty close to what it was 5 years ago but I still don’t think it’s quite as strong as it used to be. It feels strong right now but not overwhelming the way it used to. I have to work to keep it that way though, without the multivitamins and sunshine I find that my sex drive looks more on the high side of medium as opposed to being high. Several other guys I’ve talked to have said the same.
If you are not married, you shouldn't know about this. I got married at 27. I'm pretty sure I could have gone three times a day for a year at that age, ready for action in another 5, 10, or maybe 15 minutes.... just for being able. But once a day was just fine, with twice on rare occasions as a very special treat back then. Twice for intercourse in a day has been a rare treat throughout marriage, sometimes back to back when things haven't ended yet for her.
At 35 years old your sex drive will undoubtedly take a hit. I’m not saying you’re not going to feel like having sex anymore I’m just saying that doing something like having sex 3 or 4 times a day, every single day, becomes physically/biologically difficult to do even if you wanted to. You can certainly do that in one single, one off day, but maintaining that rate for years seems like it should not be possible for a 35 year old man. I could do three times a day but four times a day? Even at my age that would be really hard. And I’ve heard from many sources that I have a very high sex drive compared to normal.
Well, 35 sounds very young to me, still in those high sex drive years, but not like the teens. I think I could do twice a day now in my early 50's-- probably three times, maybe four, if that were my full-time job and I didn't have to do anything else or be on top more than once a day. But I'd imagine sessions three and four would just get to be a chore rather quick each day, and maybe even session one. But that would be overkill. I like it, but I want to do other things in my life. And my wife is less 'hedonic' than I am in this area, so it would never happen anyway, and I'll probably never be tested except for the rare one-off twice in one session treat.

People vary quite a bit physically, and you can train your body to do all kinds of things.

I did a quite calculation and based on the number of pregnancies in 2 years, with 20 times needed to get a woman pregnant and 600 pregnancies; that's over 8 times a day. I I'd imagine fertility for that after the first few releases, but I've never researched that.

If he were doing some kind of pick up, girls who responded might have been more likely to be ovulating, so numbers could be adjusted there, but then there would have to be time for him to manipulate the women to do what he wanted.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan If you've never attempted to do something like that then I would have to be skeptical of the claim that you would be able to have sex 2+ times per day in your early 50s. It is easy to make claims like that when you haven't tried it because when you are operating at your normal capacity, you don't usually have a good grasp on what your limitations are. You could probably temporarily have a lot of sex. I have no doubts for one straight week you could do it several times a day, but it will wear you down eventually.

I think I can do three times a day too, but not four.

Somebody might be able to deliberately train their body to have sex four times a day when they are in their teens and 20s, but when they are 30+ years old I would have to be skeptical that such a thing is possible. Certainly not when they are 35+.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 11:27 am
@MrMan If you've never attempted to do something like that then I would have to be skeptical of the claim that you would be able to have sex 2+ times per day in your early 50s. It is easy to make claims like that when you haven't tried it because when you are operating at your normal capacity, you don't usually have a good grasp on what your limitations are. You could probably temporarily have a lot of sex. I have no doubts for one straight week you could do it several times a day, but it will wear you down eventually.

Somebody might be able to deliberately train their body to have sex four times a day when they are in their teens and 20s, but when they are 30+ years old I would have to be skeptical that such a thing is possible. Certainly not when they are 35+.
Dude, I am in my thirties and I can easily have sex several times a day for prolonged periods of time. My ultimate record stands at eleven rounds over a twenty four hour period, and that was just last year. While I doubt the story of the French man (I bet a lot of the girls lied about him being the dad even if they did end up pregnant), it is not impossible for a man to have sex a lot of times. It just takes an oddly obsessive type of man to chase after hundreds of women for sex, and to f**k hundreds, without protection, in Africa... and never catch an STD? Nah, I'm not buying that at all. A lot of them were probably pros and any customer might have been the biological father.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 11:41 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Dude, I am in my thirties and I can easily have sex several times a day for prolonged periods of time. My ultimate record stands at eleven rounds over a twenty four hour period, and that was just last year. While I doubt the story of the French man (I bet a lot of the girls lied about him being the dad even if they did end up pregnant), it is not impossible for a man to have sex a lot of times. It just takes an oddly obsessive type of man to chase after hundreds of women for sex, and to f**k hundreds, without protection, in Africa... and never catch an STD? Nah, I'm not buying that at all. A lot of them were probably pros and any customer might have been the biological father.
I thought it was never catch HIV. There are lots of others STDs.

There are a lot of parts of the story I question:
- The number of women.
- The number of women actually pregnant.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Well, my wife isn't down for three or four times a day, and I wouldn't want to press her on something that would be so extreme with her to find out. If someone challenged her to see and she set her mind to it, I could try it out, so I'd never know.

But at 40? definitely, no big deal. But four times in just one day? Sure. Why wouldn't that be possible now in my 50's, especially if I didn't have to finish the last round, or if I didn't have to finish... myself... during any particular round, the bar goes way down. It's not a matter of not being able, generally, unless I were having an off day. It would more likely be a matter of losing interest at a certain point-- effort versus reward-- and of taking way too long to get done for later sessions in the day. Oh yeah, and maybe of just getting a bit worn out if she wouldn't be on top for the latter rounds.

Btw, low vitamin D can hinder testosterone production. When the D is low the D is low.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 11:57 am
I thought it was never catch HIV. There are lots of others STDs.

There are a lot of parts of the story I question:
- The number of women.
- The number of women actually pregnant.
True.

Those numbers of women are usually only obtained by:

1. Rockstars or athletes who already have insanely high social status and wealth, allowing them to easily sleep with many "groupies" or,
2. Chronic whoremongers who are rather wealthy

Now with the whoremongers, it must be noted that whores usually are on birth control as getting knocked up is bad for business. And the French man who won a relatively modest cash prize didn't come near the status of a top athlete or rockstar...

And then even those rockstars who do sleep around with huge numbers of women don't always have huge numbers of children. Mick Jagger has been sleeping with countless women for over six decades, and he only fathered nine children. Jimmi Hendrix slept with many women too, only had fathered two illegitimate children before he died at 27.

You can accidentally knock up a few women, even many, but hundreds? Only a serial rapist like Genghis Khan or a corrupt sperm donor messing with the samples usually manages such numbers. That, or a sultan or tribal chieftain who continues to sleep with the same favored wives and concubines and maintains a schedule of who to sleep with and when.

As an avid enjoyer of the subtle art of knocking ladies up and the father of nine biological children (and I don't consider these to be rookie numbers, although in the eyes of Genghis they must be!), I call BS on the man's claims. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan Not four times in one day. I mean four times per day, every day, for a year?

@MarcosZeitola I thought you were in your late 20s actually, but your sex drive is easily the highest I've ever seen in somebody. Most people I knew in high school and college said mine was really high because I mentioned that I was masturbating four times a day back then.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 12:56 pm
@MrMan Not four times in one day. I mean four times per day, every day, for a year?
I'm pretty sure I could now, if I didn't have to work a job and she'd have to be on top. :) I don't do periods though, so I'd get a week+ off for that. But it would lose some of its appeal, at least the second time in the day. I'm rather certain I could have done so at 35.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 3:05 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 12:56 pm
I'm pretty sure I could now, if I didn't have to work a job and she'd have to be on top. :) I don't do periods though, so I'd get a week+ off for that. But it would lose some of its appeal, at least the second time in the day. I'm rather certain I could have done so at 35.
I’m gonna have to express strong skepticism of that claim. Not because I think you are lying I just don’t think you know what it’s like to push your body, sexually, to it’s limits.

Also a week off is a huge freebie. If you’re gonna take a week off every month then you need to have sex 5 times a day on those days you can have sex in order for it to count. In order for 3 times a day to count you’ll need to have sex 4 times every day on those days off.

You mentioned that after the second time you’d probably lose interest. That’s a major part of the issue. Lose enough interest and maintaining an erection becomes difficult. Once you get to a certain number of rounds it really becomes difficult to maintain an erection. It doesn’t matter if she’s on top if you can’t maintain your erection.

For me, the first two rounds are a piece of cake, no problem at all. Round 3 I’m pushing myself a little bit but it’s not too hard. If I go for a fourth round though I really start to struggle. If I’m unusually horny that day, or I took a break the day before and thus start the day feeling backed up, I can do it. But on normal days I eventually have to call it quits because it just feels like we’re forcing it.

I actually don’t mind having sex on periods though. I just take a shower afterward.