A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 12:56 pm
@MarcosZeitola I thought you were in your late 20s actually, but your sex drive is easily the highest I've ever seen in somebody. Most people I knew in high school and college said mine was really high because I mentioned that I was masturbating four times a day back then.
Early thirties, yes. I signed up on HA when I was still in my early twenties, nine years ago. I do have a ridiculously high sex drive. I can keep it at bay some times, but when I have a willing girl around me, it'll go down, and go down frequently. :lol:

Like Mr. Man, I do not enjoy sex when a girl is on her period. If she's feeling charitable she may help me out manually but that's about it. It'll be the "off-time" for me. Of course there is a difference between sex in marriages and sex with girlfriends. With girls I am not married to, do not have kids with, sex is ridiculously frequent. Once kids come around, frequency goes down naturally, and it goes down significantly. I'd still be capable of about as much sex as my body could handle (which is a lot) but wouldn't be able to have as much of it in such situations.

I think sex drive and the amount of rounds a man can last as well as strength of erections may all be linked to testosterone levels. I urge all men, young and old alike, to have theirs tested. It makes ALL the difference. I am a high testosterone man, and I f**k accordingly. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 9:57 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@MarcosZeitola I thought you were in your late 20s actually, but your sex drive is easily the highest I've ever seen in somebody. Most people I knew in high school and college said mine was really high because I mentioned that I was masturbating four times a day back then.
Early thirties, yes. I signed up on HA when I was still in my early twenties, nine years ago. I do have a ridiculously high sex drive. I can keep it at bay some times, but when I have a willing girl around me, it'll go down, and go down frequently. :lol:

Like Mr. Man, I do not enjoy sex when a girl is on her period. If she's feeling charitable she may help me out manually but that's about it. It'll be the "off-time" for me. Of course there is a difference between sex in marriages and sex with girlfriends. With girls I am not married to, do not have kids with, sex is ridiculously frequent. Once kids come around, frequency goes down naturally, and it goes down significantly. I'd still be capable of about as much sex as my body could handle (which is a lot) but wouldn't be able to have as much of it in such situations.

I think sex drive and the amount of rounds a man can last as well as strength of erections may all be linked to testosterone levels. I urge all men, young and old alike, to have theirs tested. It makes ALL the difference. I am a high testosterone man, and I f**k accordingly. ;)
I seriously doubt that I'm low testosterone. Most guys that I talk to describe themselves as pretty much being one and done when it comes to sex, maybe they can go a second round if they're feeling better then usual but that's about it. I'm not just talking about middle aged men either. I'm talking guys who are like 20 years old. Don't get me wrong, I do think a lot of that has to do with the atrocious health that most Americans are in nowadays, mentally and physically, even at young ages. Antidepressants lower sex drive, obesity lowers sex drive, not getting into the sun at all lowers sex drive, eating junk food all the time lowers sex drive, drinking too much alcohol lowers sex drive, smoking too much or doing too many drugs does the same. It is seldom nowadays you find someone who doesn't do one of those things to excess.

To some extent, sex drive is simply genetic. I've met guys who I highly doubt are lacking in testosterone but their sex drives are pretty mediocre. They describe having sex once a week as being pretty good. Once a week to me sounds terrible. It doesn't just feel "not ideal," that would literally be intolerable for me.

In your case, I think you were simply born with an absurdly high sex drive. Its honestly still difficult for me to believe. I was shocked when I first heard you mention it. I've followed all your health advice but I can't even get close to being able to have sex 10 times in a day. I could go to the gym, lift weights three times a week, run or swim, get an hour of sunlight every day, take all the multivitamins, and drink a shit ton of water and my sex drive will improve... But it only seems to give me one, maybe two extra rounds in the chamber. It doesn't get me anywhere near being able to do ten.

Maybe when I was 17/18 I could have done that? One time when I was 20 I actually masturbated 10 times in one day. I also can do something which I believe is pretty uncommon among men, but I can actually have multiple orgasms in the same session. I've had as many as eight orgasms in a row while masturbating. Not as a record either, that's actually happened many times. Oddly enough, its really hard for me to do that when having sex, but when masturbating I pretty much always have at least two.

I'm curious, does your sex drive rise when you're in the Philippines compared to in the Netherlands? I'm curious as to whether the strength of the sun's UV rays has any effect?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 11:13 pm
I seriously doubt that I'm low testosterone.
I am not sure. I mean how is your muscle tone, do you have a decent amount of body hair, the ability to grow a decent beard? These things tend to be related to testosterone levels. Hairier, bulkier and more muscular men usually have higher natural levels of testosterone. So for instance if you measure the levels of the average Arab or Latino man they're higher than the average Chinese man.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Most guys that I talk to describe themselves as pretty much being one and done when it comes to sex, maybe they can go a second round if they're feeling better then usual but that's about it. I'm not just talking about middle aged men either. I'm talking guys who are like 20 years old. Don't get me wrong, I do think a lot of that has to do with the atrocious health that most Americans are in nowadays, mentally and physically, even at young ages. Antidepressants lower sex drive, obesity lowers sex drive, not getting into the sun at all lowers sex drive, eating junk food all the time lowers sex drive, drinking too much alcohol lowers sex drive, smoking too much or doing too many drugs does the same. It is seldom nowadays you find someone who doesn't do one of those things to excess.
That's curious. You may be on to something with the health angle. The more I work out, drink water, take vitamin supplements and consume fresh fruits and raw fish, the more healthy I feel, the better my sexual performance. There are times when I took shit care of my health and my performance would suffer. As in, lower quality erections and such.
Outcast9428 wrote:
In your case, I think you were simply born with an absurdly high sex drive. Its honestly still difficult for me to believe. I was shocked when I first heard you mention it. I've followed all your health advice but I can't even get close to being able to have sex 10 times in a day. I could go to the gym, lift weights three times a week, run or swim, get an hour of sunlight every day, take all the multivitamins, and drink a shit ton of water and my sex drive will improve... But it only seems to give me one, maybe two extra rounds in the chamber. It doesn't get me anywhere near being able to do ten.
Have you actually followed through with all of my health advice? That's impressive. One of my biggest "secrets" is my twice-a-week consumption of raw herring served with raw onions, a Dutch traditional delicacy rich in omega-3. I also do about 500 or more push-ups daily and I try to cycle every evening for an hour to an hour and a half. When I maintain these, I am strong as f**k. When I slack... I lose power, sexually, physically.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Maybe when I was 17/18 I could have done that? One time when I was 20 I actually masturbated 10 times in one day. I also can do something which I believe is pretty uncommon among men, but I can actually have multiple orgasms in the same session. I've had as many as eight orgasms in a row while masturbating. Not as a record either, that's actually happened many times. Oddly enough, its really hard for me to do that when having sex, but when masturbating I pretty much always have at least two.
It's a matter of conditioning. But I can only really keep the insane numbers up with a "fresh" girl. When I am with the same girl for a while, numbers go down. In a committed relationship, my numbers aren't all that spectacular. But when I am going solo, I am pretty much a breeding farm stallion in human form.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I'm curious, does your sex drive rise when you're in the Philippines compared to in the Netherlands? I'm curious as to whether the strength of the sun's UV rays has any effect?
My sex drive is more or less constant wherever I am or go. Although in warmer climates I do feel I am at least somewhat hornier on average, but not by a huge margin. And it has more to do with the revealing outfits girls wear in hotter places than with being in any particular country.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 9:35 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 3:05 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@MrMan Not four times in one day. I mean four times per day, every day, for a year?
I'm pretty sure I could now, if I didn't have to work a job and she'd have to be on top. :) I don't do periods though, so I'd get a week+ off for that. But it would lose some of its appeal, at least the second time in the day. I'm rather certain I could have done so at 35.
I’m gonna have to express strong skepticism of that claim. Not because I think you are lying I just don’t think you know what it’s like to push your body, sexually, to it’s limits.

Also a week off is a huge freebie. If you’re gonna take a week off every month then you need to have sex 5 times a day on those days you can have sex in order for it to count. In order for 3 times a day to count you’ll need to have sex 4 times every day on those days off.

You mentioned that after the second time you’d probably lose interest. That’s a major part of the issue. Lose enough interest and maintaining an erection becomes difficult. Once you get to a certain number of rounds it really becomes difficult to maintain an erection. It doesn’t matter if she’s on top if you can’t maintain your erection.
Having sex three times a day is a hypothetical. I think I could do that for a year, every day. Would I? No, my wife has per period. I only have sex with my wife. She's not down for three times a day every day. So it is not going to happen. I think I could physically.

If you say never lose an erection on try number three, then you are moving the goalpost. :) Even adding ejaculation would be moving the goal post, though I think I could finish three times a day for a year in my early '50's. After 24 hours, it doesn't seem to matter all that much if I had sex more than once or just once the day before. If it has been a while and I'm really 'backed up' and have sex once, then the next day there might be some more 'umph' behind the desire on day two. But if I'd been having sex every day for a while, having sex twice doesn't seem to affect how hard it is to have sex on the next day. I'm guessing three times might be similar.

At 35, though, no I don't think I'd lose an erection having sex three times a day for a year. Maybe a one-off. But I don't ever remember losing an erection in my 30's or not being ever to get one after a refractory period of 10 or 15 minutes had passed. I might lose one if I kept having intercourse after ejaculation and tried to power through to keep the erection going. Sometimes that works and I could stay at 90%-- maybe 60 or 70% of times I've tried. I rarely do that at my age. It works better if she's on top or in a butterfly position since other muscle suddenly feel sore otherwise. At my age, it's possible there could be erection issues on try two or three. Second try is fairly rare. And I just don't have intercourse a third time. I'm thinking of intercourse as me to completion.

In my late 40's, once my vitamin D got low, and I had occasional issues with going a bit soft after changing positions or positions that didn't do it for me. I started taking vitamin D. Just in case, I occasionally take gingko biloba, l-arginine, garlic, and or ginger tablets if I know I'm going to engage in some amorous activities with my wife. It hasn't been much of an issues, but it doesn't hurt to be at maximum attention. I used to be ready for action at least a moment or two after the clothes came off if not before. Now she may have to kiss me first and help me out a bit, especially if it hasn't been that long since the last session. That's the big difference in that department.

I don't do intercourse during periods not just because I don't want the bed to look like a murder scene. (I don't think I've ever done that __on purpose__). I think 'fornication' in the New Testament has some Old Testament background, too. God drove the nations out of the land that would be given to Israel for adultery, men having sex with men, people having sex with animals, sex with close relatives, sex with a woman during her period, and child sacrifice rituals.

If you are single, you shouldn't know all this stuff yet. Wait until you get married. Maybe I should pray you not be able to arise to the occasion to do the deed unless you are married and it is with your wife, but after that happens, that she has your full attention whenever the need arises.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MarcosZeitola Not to the precise letter, I can’t do 500 pushups but I was doing push ups every night for awhile. I’ve basically done almost all of that. I wouldn’t eat herring because I don’t eat any animals. But there are always supplements that work the same so I’ll look for a supplement.

@MrMan

I’m saying that if you skip periods, then having an entire week to recover each month is obviously going to make it a lot easier to hypothetically reach a certain number. If you skip periods, then you have to have sex four times a day when you are able to in order to have sex three times a day for the whole year. I do think that would be very difficult at your age. Even if you were going to attempt twice a day. It would require you to have sex three times a day for two weeks straight each month to make up for the lost time during periods.

I could see somebody who is 30 and just barely entered his 30s being able to have sex 3 times a day but I imagine when you get to the later half of one’s 30s that that would become very difficult.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@MarcosZeitola

I'm wondering if you haven't finished yet, and you tell a girl you want to do a different position, exit, enter again, does that count as twice or once?

If I finish and pull out, that's once. But if she isn't finished, I keep playing, and enter again... I'm not sure how to count that. Maybe twice for me, or one for her? One 'double' session? What if I stay in and 'finish' twice without entering.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 9:48 am
I’m saying that if you skip periods, then having an entire week to recover each month is obviously going to make it a lot easier to hypothetically reach a certain number. If you skip periods, then you have to have sex four times a day when you are able to in order to have sex three times a day for the whole year. I do think that would be very difficult at your age. Even if you were going to attempt twice a day. It would require you to have sex three times a day for two weeks straight each month to make up for the lost time during periods.

I could see somebody who is 30 and just barely entered his 30s being able to have sex 3 times a day but I imagine when you get to the later half of one’s 30s that that would become very difficult.
In my 30's, yeah. Now? Possible. I could also do it the easy way and just not ejaculation for two or three of the times and ejaculate the last time (or the last two), and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

But this isn't realistic. Maybe if my wife went through menopause, had no periods, and started taking hormones that amped her up so that she wouldn't take no for an answer. :) Maybe I should suggest that to her doctor when she gets to that stage.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan Even though I think your hypothetical scenario counts as two times. Meaning, ejaculate, pull out, and then go back in. But for the sake of this debate, I would say you have to ejaculate each time. Maintaining an erection each time is not necessary as long as you're able to ejaculate at the end. But if you cannot ejaculate as a result of not being able to maintain erection then it counts as an end number but you can't do anymore after that. So if you can't finish on the fourth round, then it still counts as four, but you can't just go back in a half hour later and say that counts as five.

I suppose its biologically possible, if a man is in very good health and has a good bit of time on his hands, to have sex twice a day in his 50s. But I'm still skeptical about the three times a day claim. Four times a day? Yeah I don't believe that at all.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 11:19 am
@MrMan Even though I think your hypothetical scenario counts as two times. Meaning, ejaculate, pull out, and then go back in. But for the sake of this debate, I would say you have to ejaculate each time. Maintaining an erection each time is not necessary as long as you're able to ejaculate at the end. But if you cannot ejaculate as a result of not being able to maintain erection then it counts as an end number but you can't do anymore after that. So if you can't finish on the fourth round, then it still counts as four, but you can't just go back in a half hour later and say that counts as five.

I suppose its biologically possible, if a man is in very good health and has a good bit of time on his hands, to have sex twice a day in his 50s. But I'm still skeptical about the three times a day claim. Four times a day? Yeah I don't believe that at all.
Well, I can assure you three in a day as a one-off is possible, if my memory serves me right. Day after day for a year would require some experimentation that isn't feasible because of time and other aforementioned constraints.