Steroids and Responsibility

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I have before and after pics of my weight loss on my website.

As for HGH, its legal on a federal level for import without a script as long as its a small supply. On a state level its legal in 85% of the states. (amazingly given the powers that be...) However, the customs can still seize it if they open a package that has it in it and even one time the FDA went to China and arrested Chinese pharmaceutical workers for letting their GH get into USA hands. (also amazing, huh?)

Sorry but i never did get around to posting on my website my diet I spent years perfecting! But basically, it's a typical bodybuilders diet, in that its the smallest amount of fat and protein (preferably unsaturated fat should be eaten and minimize saturated) you can get without losing muscle, and carb restricted all day, then at the end of the day, strongly preferable to be after the workout at the end of the day, you carb up with pure raw vegetable juice, and at this point your body will be so carbohydrate starved, raw vegetable juice acts almost like eating a pizza in that you get very carbed up (muscle fullness, followed by any lost muscle goes back on fast), except the insulin response is very low with it and so your fat loss isn't inhibited as with heavier carb sources. And because almost half your total calories for the day are from raw vegetable juice, you get extremely healthy, which stops you from being hungry because many times a person is only hungry because they are malnourished. So you can stay on this diet indefinitely without going insane from hunger.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have take clenbuterol off and on. I started a new round of it. It's not a steroid, it's more of something to help burn stubborn fat.
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

So if you know how to take HGH, and you know where to get it as it's extremely costly, I recommend you take it after the age of 25, You'll be 30 at the age of 50.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience