Melanotan II for fast and extreme tanning

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Melanotan II for fast and extreme tanning

Post by Lucas88 »

Melanotan II (aka MT2) is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone alpha-MSH. It can be administered by subcutaneous injection or nasal spray and serves to artificially stimulate melanogenesis and thereby promote fast and oftentimes extreme tanning. With daily intake and a minimum of sun exposure, even naturally pale-skinned people can become brown in as little as one week. Once a desired degree of tanning has been achieved, it can be maintained with just one weekly dose and occasional sun exposure.

Side effects of MT2 include better erections (thought to be through the activation of MC4 receptors) as well as loss of appetite, flushing and nausea in some people.

Sale of MT2 is illegal but it can be purchased on the black market in places like gyms and tanning salons.

I began using MT2 in 2017. Prior to use, I had a typical pale Northern European skin complexion and suffered from dysphoria as a result (I really hated being pale and always idealized Mediterranean beauty) but, with just one week of use and a couple of sessions on the sunbed, I became as tanned as a Spanish or Italian beach bro. I felt like a total sex god! I went to MMA class and everybody was amazed by my awesome deep tan. My Muay Thai instructor Abdul even asked me why I wanted to be a Paki. Lol!

When I was in Spain that year I got a lot of compliments from my Latino friends. My buddy René who is into weight training told me that I had made a massive improvement to my appearance. His sisters and cousins told me that I previously was just average but that with Melanotan use I'm much more handsome. They even joked that I'm now almost as brown as they are, and they're from Ecuador! Even Iberian Spanish females were complimenting me on my appearance. For example, I'd order a coffee and the cashier would outright flirt with me. That never used to happen when I looked like a pale-ass guiri. Lol!

Sex was much better with MT2. I'd inject it before going to see a hot big booty mamasota and I'd have a raging boner like when I was 15 and felt horny as fcuk. My performance was on another level. The erectogenic effects of the peptide last for about a day since intake.

Some before and after photos (not mine, just some that I pulled off the internet):

RxMuscle - Melanotan Explained

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Melanotan II for fast and extreme tanning

Post by Lucas88 »

This is German model Martina Big who became "Black" through extreme use of Melanotan injections:

Martina identifies as African. She is also obsessed with having big oversized titties too!

Interestingly, this transracial woman has actually moved to Africa to be with "her people". I guess that she's a wannabe Black woman who actually walks the walk. @WanderingProtagonist will love this story. LMAO!

On an unrelated note, I've started loading Melanotan again, but not to become Black or get that dark. Lol!

In about a week or two, I'll have a deep tan and be brown as fark! I'll look like some Mediterranean beach hunk!

My Melanotan loading phase will overlap with @Tsar's visit next week. Since Tsar is Italian American and I'll be mega tanned, we'll look like two Sicilian brothers who work for La Cosa Nostra, two uomini d'onore.

I'm not transracial like Martina is, btw. I'm just tanorexic and need to have a beautiful deep tan all the time otherwise I become depressed.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 7:43 am
This is German model Martina Big who became "Black" through extreme use of Melanotan injections:

Martina identifies as African. She is also obsessed with having big oversized titties too!

Interestingly, this transracial woman has actually moved to Africa to be with "her people". I guess that she's a wannabe Black woman who actually walks the walk. @WanderingProtagonist will love this story. LMAO!

On an unrelated note, I've started loading Melanotan again, but not to become Black or get that dark. Lol!

In about a week or two, I'll have a deep tan and be brown as fark! I'll look like some Mediterranean beach hunk!

My Melanotan loading phase will overlap with @Tsar's visit next week. Since Tsar is Italian American and I'll be mega tanned, we'll look like two Sicilian brothers who work for La Cosa Nostra, two uomini d'onore.

I'm not transracial like Martina is, btw. I'm just tanorexic and need to have a beautiful deep tan all the time otherwise I become depressed.
That woman is just...I got depressed even looking at her photographs. She don't look human or healthy, and I get that people often feel like they don't connect with their own people or whatever, but this is just as disturbing as the Asians who try to look and appear less Asian so they can have Caucasian features. I don't understand why people go this far with this transformation stuff. I mean shit I wish I was fully Native American but I'm not. I have negro people hair, and use to get perms because I wanted straight hair all the time. And I'm also very light skinned, not dark at all. As for this lady, she's a fraud and it's hard to believe people like this can just claim to be something they aren't and still be accepted regardless. But to be fair, she looked like shit even when her skin was white...So much damn surgery.

Of course I'm not attacking you or anything about the tan thing you mentioned. I know how you spoke of hating that you were British and such but still I just feel that people should just accept the cards they were dealt with in life. If you are born a negro, you are a negro. Skin bleaching isn't changing this. If you are a man then you are a man no matter how sexy you are living as a woman given you can pass for one look wise. But if people feel that doing this stuff makes them happier vs accepting what they really are, I just don't know. I would feel even worse pretending I was another race or gender.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:48 pm
Of course I'm not attacking you or anything about the tan thing you mentioned. I know how you spoke of hating that you were British and such but still I just feel that people should just accept the cards they were dealt with in life. If you are born a negro, you are a negro. Skin bleaching isn't changing this. If you are a man then you are a man no matter how sexy you are living as a woman given you can pass for one look wise. But if people feel that doing this stuff makes them happier vs accepting what they really are, I just don't know. I would feel even worse pretending I was another race or gender.
Tanning is a common practice among Europeans. In most cases, it is for aesthetic reasons rather than an attempt to change one's race. Martina, who wants to become African, is a rare exception.

I'm obsessed with tanning due to my own dysphoria pertaining to skin tone. Pale skin tones like those common among Nordic and Irish people (I'm Irish on my mother's side) look ugly and completely gross me out. I never liked my own skin tone. In fact, when I was in Spain, sometimes people would comment on how white I looked. I always became depressed and envied those people for their beautiful olive or tanned Mediterranean skin tone. I idealize Mediterranean beauty. Moreover, pale skin tones burn easily under the sun, offer little protection and are therefore completely impractical. Melanin deficiency is objectively inferior to having effective melanin production or good tanning genetics. I remember when I went swimming in an outdoor pool in Mexico with some of my Latino friends. I got burned and suffered from sunstroke but they were all okay. Pale skin tones suck both aesthetically and functionally.

However, when I got hold of Melanotan around 2017, I found that I was able to tan super effectively in just a few weeks and my dysphoria completely went away. I now felt good at MMA training strolling around on the mats like a bronze Greek god. I was much more enthusiastic than before about going to the beach and swimming and those kind of things. In fact, more women in Spain started to compliment my appearance and even flirt with me. I no longer looked like an ugly, nerdy, pig-skinned cracker from Northern Europe but more like a beautiful tanned Roman gladiator fighting the lions in some arena of Capua. I felt like a total chad. I only date brown-skinned women like Colombians and Brazilians because I want my kiddies to have good tanning genetics. Northern European women are not suitable for me because they're too melanin-deficient.

I have decent genetics for building muscle and am athletic due to years of combat sports training, but I'm always tempted to take steroids too. I wanna be a total hunk with uncanny power and explosiveness, a total beast in life and on the mats (watching WWF as a kid made me obsessed with such muscular physiques). The only thing that stops me from taking steroids is fear of my nuts shrinking and losing their function.

It's true that I hate my own nationality. I never liked the UK or its culture, language and people and always hated being British myself. I just never fit in and always felt out of place and alienated. My strategy for dealing with this hatred of my own nationality has been to do the HA thing on full immersion mode, completely integrating into a foreign culture and speaking nothing but the local language. In Spain, I don't associate with other British people (I rarely encountered them in the city where I lived anyway), lose all contact with my native culture, and live just like a local. This is for the best because I don't fit in with British people at all. However, this kind of existence can be incredibly lonely and alienating at times - I'm a foreigner in my HA country and a total misfit in the UK.

I resent destiny itself and whatever metaphysical processes determined the circumstances of my own life. Gratitude and "giving thanks to god" are for those who have happy lives and favorable circumstances. Those of us who don't have those things are simply forced to bear our torment and suffering and make good with what we have. But we should never justify our negative circumstances with concepts such as "karma", "god's will", etc. Rather we should tell those things to go f**k themselves!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 5:17 am
But we should never justify our negative circumstances with concepts such as "karma", "god's will", etc. Rather we should tell those things to go f**k themselves!
The way Emerson put this was one should develop an intimate knowledge of "the chancellors of God," cause and effect. Live always in that realm and you can get off the spinning wheel of fortune.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 9:40 am
Lucas88 wrote:
But we should never justify our negative circumstances with concepts such as "karma", "god's will", etc. Rather we should tell those things to go f**k themselves!
The way Emerson put this was one should develop an intimate knowledge of "the chancellors of God," cause and effect. Live always in that realm and you can get off the spinning wheel of fortune.
I take that to mean that the self-reliant man should identify the causes of the negative circumstances of his life and then do whatever is in his power to change them. Am I correct in my interpretation?

I'm doing what I can to change the negative circumstances of my own life, even if that means talking unconventional and extreme measures. I suffer from dysphoria due to my undesired natural skin tone. So I take Melanotan in order to boost my tanning capacities to a level that would be impossible to achieve through normal methods and become like a Greek god as a result. At the same time, I hate my own country and feel like a complete misfit there. So I learn another language to a high level and do the HA thing on full immersion mode. Thus I fully integrate into a foreign culture that happens to suit me much more. In my view, the HA strategy is very Emersonian by nature; we realize that some of the causes of our dissatisfaction lie in the society of our native land and then completely circumvent them by moving to a place with different conditions and possibilities for happiness, even if that means going against the grain of the majority of our compatriots and transcending the limits of conventional thought.

However, even if we identify cause and effect and make an effort to change things, there are still undesirable circumstances that are beyond our control and are therefore determined by destiny and prove to be untransmutable - things such as ethnicity, country of birth, certain disabilities, etc. In my case, those things are my own nationality which I despise (I could theoretically obtain another nationality in a foreign country but my unwanted original nationality will always follow me around) and neurological problems such as autism and dysprosody. It seems that I will always be haunted by these things and that they are already determined. The ancients understood the concept of destiny. They recognized its untransmutable nature and that only gods could determine it, not humans.

I myself have an understanding that life for some people is miserable due to reasons beyond their control. I perceive this to be the case for my own life. Misery is the base condition. My goal is to create enough meaning and glimpses of happiness to rise above that misery. For me, sources of meaning are higher pursuits such as athletic training (MMA), creative projects, erudition and spiritual practice (meditation, Yoga, cultivation of the Siddhis, etc.). These things keep me afloat - even away from the loaded gun or the rope. I've learned that my own philosophy of life lies in transmuting a negative existence into a positive one through a higher ascesis aimed at the cultivation of personal power and expansion and maintaining that positive condition for as long as possible. Extreme causes for dissatisfaction call for extreme strategies of adaptation.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:48 pm
Tanning is a common practice among Europeans. In most cases, it is for aesthetic reasons rather than an attempt to change one's race. Martina, who wants to become African, is a rare exception.

I'm obsessed with tanning due to my own dysphoria pertaining to skin tone. Pale skin tones like those common among Nordic and Irish people (I'm Irish on my mother's side) look ugly and completely gross me out. I never liked my own skin tone. In fact, when I was in Spain, sometimes people would comment on how white I looked. I always became depressed and envied those people for their beautiful olive or tanned Mediterranean skin tone. I idealize Mediterranean beauty. Moreover, pale skin tones burn easily under the sun, offer little protection and are therefore completely impractical. Melanin deficiency is objectively inferior to having effective melanin production or good tanning genetics. I remember when I went swimming in an outdoor pool in Mexico with some of my Latino friends. I got burned and suffered from sunstroke but they were all okay. Pale skin tones suck both aesthetically and functionally.

However, when I got hold of Melanotan around 2017, I found that I was able to tan super effectively in just a few weeks and my dysphoria completely went away. I now felt good at MMA training strolling around on the mats like a bronze Greek god. I was much more enthusiastic than before about going to the beach and swimming and those kind of things. In fact, more women in Spain started to compliment my appearance and even flirt with me. I no longer looked like an ugly, nerdy, pig-skinned cracker from Northern Europe but more like a beautiful tanned Roman gladiator fighting the lions in some arena of Capua. I felt like a total chad. I only date brown-skinned women like Colombians and Brazilians because I want my kiddies to have good tanning genetics. Northern European women are not suitable for me because they're too melanin-deficient.

I have decent genetics for building muscle and am athletic due to years of combat sports training, but I'm always tempted to take steroids too. I wanna be a total hunk with uncanny power and explosiveness, a total beast in life and on the mats (watching WWF as a kid made me obsessed with such muscular physiques). The only thing that stops me from taking steroids is fear of my nuts shrinking and losing their function.

It's true that I hate my own nationality. I never liked the UK or its culture, language and people and always hated being British myself. I just never fit in and always felt out of place and alienated. My strategy for dealing with this hatred of my own nationality has been to do the HA thing on full immersion mode, completely integrating into a foreign culture and speaking nothing but the local language. In Spain, I don't associate with other British people (I rarely encountered them in the city where I lived anyway), lose all contact with my native culture, and live just like a local. This is for the best because I don't fit in with British people at all. However, this kind of existence can be incredibly lonely and alienating at times - I'm a foreigner in my HA country and a total misfit in the UK.

I resent destiny itself and whatever metaphysical processes determined the circumstances of my own life. Gratitude and "giving thanks to god" are for those who have happy lives and favorable circumstances. Those of us who don't have those things are simply forced to bear our torment and suffering and make good with what we have. But we should never justify our negative circumstances with concepts such as "karma", "god's will", etc. Rather we should tell those things to go f**k themselves!
Well I understand how you feel the only feature I have that I hate is my hair, I wish it was naturally straight because I hate braids, and I don't like how painful it feels when I have to comb my hair out due to how long it is. But I also don't like having short hair so I grew it out in the seventh grade and it's been long ever since. Just that Negro hair sucks to manage and is harder to take care of without someone to do it for you. I'm glad I wasn't born a darkie because I would probably feel the same way you do about being super pale. All the loser porn shit only reinforced my hatred of black men even more, I can't stand seeing them get so much attention since I see nothing great about them what so ever.

Sure we had a few good black people who were fun to watch like Mike Tyson fighting in the ring, Dennis and Jordan kicking ass in the NBA together, and so on and so forth. But negros conquering the world and everyone race mixing with them is nothing I want to live to see. I already find white women behaving like negro females extremely appalling, ugly, and disgusting to me. I see that the world is full of people who dislike who they are, or feel that if they become someone else then everything would be better. Like in the case of white people "I hate my race enough and put blacks on a pedastal, we'll end racism." So now you have all these retarded self loathing white people running around dehumanizing other white people at the expense of trying to appeal to blacks just to prove a f***ing goddamn point.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 3:17 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
I take that to mean that the self-reliant man should identify the causes of the negative circumstances of his life and then do whatever is in his power to change them. Am I correct in my interpretation?
Yeah. I look at it more along the lines of positive causes and effects -- e.g., lift weights, get stronger; study a foreign language, know how to speak it -- but in any case, if you stay in that empirical mode you don't concern yourself with the vagaries of fortune and the need to put names on them like karma or God's will. Maybe you don't reach profound truth in this mode, but it provides room enough for a lifetime of learning useful things.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe I should take a bunch of melatonin, join the border convoy, claim to be a refugee from Belize where I would suffer political persecution if I returned on account of all the crimes I committed and settle into a life of ease at the expense of Uncle Sucker.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 5:47 pm
Maybe I should take a bunch of melatonin, join the border convoy, claim to be a refugee from Belize where I would suffer political persecution if I returned on account of all the crimes I committed and settle into a life of ease at the expense of Uncle Sucker.
lol 😂

However, that wouldn't work because Belize is really safe and one of the most Westernized parts of Latin America.

I would suggest that you should make yourself really dark (black just like the German woman did and then at the border claim to be Haitian or some other African). Claiming to also be gay would work really work if you're from an African country that hates gays. When it wears off after getting refugee status, you can claim it was a skin condition like Michael Jackson's. However, an accent might give it away that you're from New Zealand, Australia, or the UK (sometimes people might confuse the accents).

However, that wouldn't actually work. You would he photographed, fingerprinted, and questioned. The United States would do facial recognition and also run your prints. They would discover you are from New Zealand. You would be deported to New Zealand or told to return to Mexico, or told to leave. If you lied on any part, you could be banned (temporary or permanent) from the US or face criminal charges (and a prison sentence).

So, while that might have worked a 40-60 years ago, it wouldn't work today.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 5:35 pm
Yeah. I look at it more along the lines of positive causes and effects -- e.g., lift weights, get stronger; study a foreign language, know how to speak it -- but in any case, if you stay in that empirical mode you don't concern yourself with the vagaries of fortune and the need to put names on them like karma or God's will. Maybe you don't reach profound truth in this mode, but it provides room enough for a lifetime of learning useful things.
In that case, it could be said that your approach to fortune is the complete opposite of @Winston's: you prefer to focus exclusively on the simple everyday things that you can improve through practical effort without giving much thought to deeper metaphysical causes whereas Winston obsessively ponders the nature of the "matrix" and all of the possible metaphysical mechanisms that might be behind his misfortune and usually without much practical action to follow.

As I've gotten a little more mature, I've started to recognize the futility of metaphysical speculation. Philosophers, theologians and gurus thoroughly ponder questions concerning the nature of deity, reality and the soul and come up with various theories only to become blinded by their own ideas and artifacts of the mind. Much of what passes for metaphysics and theology amounts to little more than immaterial navel gazing. At this point, I believe that the only way to obtain potentially valid knowledge of the realms beyond our immediate material reality is through peak experiences such as NDEs, astral projection, clairvoyant abilities/Siddhis, and possibly psychonautic trips too.

My 20s were full of immaterial navel gazing in the form of studying Eastern philosophy, esoteric doctrines and theoretical conceptions of the world. But now that I'm a little older and have had actual experiences with psychedelics as well as the occult and spiritual practice, I recognize the foremost importance of experience through our own consciousness as well as the illusory nature of all that is theoretical or speculative.
Cornfed wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 5:47 pm
Cornfed becoming Black!

What could be more ironic? 🤣🤣🤣

But melatonin will only put you to sleep. What you need to take in order to follow through with your plan to rob Uncle Sam is Melanotan – aka, afemelanotide. 👍
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:

"God dwells in thee
Clouded and shrouded there doth sit
The Infinite
Embosomed in a man"
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've just completed two weeks of loading Melanotan and done a few sessions on the sunbed. I'm now super tanned again and have been receiving comments from people about my sudden transformation.

I bumped into the woman who works at the tanning salon at the supermarket and she was amazed at how I had become so brown in so little time. She takes Melanotan herself albeit in the form of nasal spray. I told her that the injectable form is considered more potent.

I also saw my neighbor and his girlfriend in the neighborhood and they asked me if I had gone on the sunbed and were likewise surprised by how quickly I had tanned. I replied that I had indeed gone on the sunbed but didn't mention anything about the Melanotan and told them that it's because of my "Mediterranean genetics". I often tell people this whenever they ask me why I'm so tanned.

At the weekend I went to my old Muay Thai instructor Abdul's restaurant with some friends. He asked me if I was injecting "that garbage" into myself again and I told him that I was back on the Melanotan. I even told him that now we're brothers. Lol!

Melanotan is awesome. People perceive me as more attractive when I'm super tanned. Especially in Spain women hit on me much more often!