Can nutrition and protein shakes replace meals?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I bought a jar of whey protein and tried it. It tasted like skim milk. How are you supposed to use it? Do only body builders use it? Can it substitute for meat protein? The jar does not say how many times a day to take it though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

There are some omega 3 oil supplements made of algae. Some of them are high in DHA, which is an important fatty acid for brain functioning.
Let's get together and feel alright.
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

I was looking to substitute foods two periods a day with drinks to create med university simpler, so I followed the Soylent venture quite carefully and discovered quite a bit about the many issues experienced in the production of real food alternatives.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience