Got Covid...and it's a joke

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Got Covid...and it's a joke

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 3:51 pm
and sent many thousands of homosexuals and needle users to their deaths with the drug AZT
I've been pointing out that AZT was murder for decades not. It is good that this obvious fact has finally penetrated mainstream consciousness. The adults who took it mostly deserved to die, both because they sucked for various reasons and for being dumb enough to take it, but everyone involved should face the death penalty for the sake of the children they tortured to death.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Perhaps the most damning charge brought against Fauci by Kennedy, and I'm pretty sure I have the numbers correct from one of his interviews: When Fauci ascended decades ago to his current position of eminence, in which he essentially controls U.S. health care and enables Big Pharma to do as it wills, four percent of American children had a chronic disease. Now it's 56 percent -- asthma, autism, diabetes, etc. And all you need to do is visit a typical American school to see this play out in real life. They're like hospitals/psych wards/indoctrination centers.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 6:21 pm
Perhaps the most damning charge brought against Fauci by Kennedy, and I'm pretty sure I have the numbers correct from one of his interviews: When Fauci ascended decades ago to his current position of eminence, in which he essentially controls U.S. health care and enables Big Pharma to do as it wills, four percent of American children had a chronic disease. Now it's 56 percent -- asthma, autism, diabetes, etc. And all you need to do is visit a typical American school to see this play out in real life. They're like hospitals/psych wards/indoctrination centers.
Big pharma in the US have always been on the prowl to lobby for and impose new unnecessary medication on kids. Also let's not forget the massive changes in eating habits that happened in the same decades.

Whatever I keep on reading about the state of the US of A, it's 99% sad news. I truly pity your once glorious nation, and one several members of my family chose as their home starting circa 1905. Soon enough even the most destitute migrants from Guatemala will realise moving to the US isn't worth the hassle...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

publicduende wrote:
January 7th, 2022, 2:17 am
So the moment I had been waiting for, for a few months now, is finally here.

As of last Wednesday, I have Covid-19, tested yesterday, got positive results today. No idea what variant it is, as the PCR test doesn't mention. Probably Omicron.

As an unvaccinated man approaching his 50s, according to the mainstream narrative, I would have been a prime candidate for severe symptoms and long-lasting health effects. So far, it has had the symptoms and the effects of a mild flu, or a bad cold. I had 38.8/39C fever on Wednesday, 38.2 yesterday and have no fever today. Just some cough and sneezing and a little bit of muscle fatigue.

A few days a year with flu-like symptoms suck, understood. But come on, when has society become so pussified that they'd rather comply with the most authoritarian NWO directives ever, than have the "normal" risk of getting the flu once a year?
COVID is a roll of the dice. I've got two decades less than you under my belt but I got quite sick when I had it. Didn't require hospitalization but did develop significant pericarditis and subsequently an intermittent arrhythmia that has thankfully since resolved (though it took over a year). Some people get it and they're fine, some people up and die.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 2:56 pm
COVID is a roll of the dice. I've got two decades less than you under my belt but I got quite sick when I had it. Didn't require hospitalization but did develop significant pericarditis and subsequently an intermittent arrhythmia that has thankfully since resolved (though it took over a year). Some people get it and they're fine, some people up and die.
I am sorry about that, mate. That must have been one of the earlier variants. Were you vaccinated when you got Covid?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 3:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I am sorry about that, mate. That must have been one of the earlier variants. Were you vaccinated when you got Covid?
I got it very early on, there weren't vaccines yet. Was not fun, let me tell you
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 3:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Still think it is a hoax?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 10:01 pm
I have never thought it's a hoax. Only, it never was the kind of threat that justifies the whole world economy going to a standstill for months, even an entire year (as in Australia). And it never was the kind of threat that justifies a mandatory flu shot (and an experimental one at that!) for those age groups who are typically not at risk.

My ex-wife, her new partner and partner's family all had Covid back in December 2019, when it hadn't even been identified as such. They all spent 1 really bad week in bed, with chest pain, short breath and high fever, followed by 1 or 2 weeks feeling incredibly weak. Back then it was no joke. Yet, none of them got hospitalised and they all survived with no permanent effects to their health.

It's the "vaccine as the Holy Grail" narrative, that I have trouble believing. There was no vaccine available during the first wave, which was the most lethal, so there is no way to know if it would have really prevented from getting Covid, or made its symptoms milder.

After the mass vaccination months, the virus got more contagious and less lethal (as it's natural), so, once again, why credit the vaccine for the decreasing numbers of hospital cases and deaths? India alone beat Covid in Uttar Pradesh, a territory of 200 million people, with ivermectin alone. Rumour has it that Joe Biden met India's PM Modi to "politely ask him" to announce this achievement to the world: ivermectin is a very cheap generic drug and it would have undermined the tens of billions in profits for Pfizer, Moderna and the hundreds of health authority officers who were bribed by them.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 11:38 pm
Gali wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 10:01 pm
I have never thought it's a hoax. Only, it never was the kind of threat that justifies the whole world economy going to a standstill for months, even an entire year (as in Australia). And it never was the kind of threat that justifies a mandatory flu shot (and an experimental one at that!) for those age groups who are typically not at risk.

My ex-wife, her new partner and partner's family all had Covid back in December 2019, when it hadn't even been identified as such. They all spent 1 really bad week in bed, with chest pain, short breath and high fever, followed by 1 or 2 weeks feeling incredibly weak. Back then it was no joke. Yet, none of them got hospitalised and they all survived with no permanent effects to their health.

It's the "vaccine as the Holy Grail" narrative, that I have trouble believing. There was no vaccine available during the first wave, which was the most lethal, so there is no way to know if it would have really prevented from getting Covid, or made its symptoms milder.

After the mass vaccination months, the virus got more contagious and less lethal (as it's natural), so, once again, why credit the vaccine for the decreasing numbers of hospital cases and deaths? India alone beat Covid in Uttar Pradesh, a territory of 200 million people, with ivermectin alone. Rumour has it that Joe Biden met India's PM Modi to "politely ask him" to announce this achievement to the world: ivermectin is a very cheap generic drug and it would have undermined the tens of billions in profits for Pfizer, Moderna and the hundreds of health authority officers who were bribed by them.
According to one study published in the peer-reviewed journal Science magazine on Jan. 6, led by University of Toronto professor Prabhat Jha, there were as many as three million excess deaths in India, that is, deaths over and above what was officially recorded. The researchers came to this conclusion by examining multiple data sources and surveys and then extrapolating total likely deaths through a model-based analysis.

That study's findings tally with the findings of previous research, all of which, using different methodologies and data sources, conclude that COVID deaths were seriously underreported in India. Official statistics say that only about 400,000 people died due to COVID during the delta wave from April to July 2021. However, the actual death toll is estimated by Jha and his co-authors at about 2.7 million during this period.

So, has India learned critical lessons from the delta fiasco and is it, therefore, better poised to deal with omicron? There is some good news. At present, almost 45% of the population has received two vaccine doses. And at long last, those under 18 are finally eligible for vaccination, with booster doses for those over 60 with comorbidities slowly being rolled out. What is more, given the very high infection rate, millions of Indians have likely acquired natural immunity.
So the world is in one conspiracy. Sounds not too believable.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 12:12 am
According to one study published in the peer-reviewed journal Science magazine on Jan. 6, led by University of Toronto professor Prabhat Jha, there were as many as three million excess deaths in India, that is, deaths over and above what was officially recorded. The researchers came to this conclusion by examining multiple data sources and surveys and then extrapolating total likely deaths through a model-based analysis.

That study's findings tally with the findings of previous research, all of which, using different methodologies and data sources, conclude that COVID deaths were seriously underreported in India. Official statistics say that only about 400,000 people died due to COVID during the delta wave from April to July 2021. However, the actual death toll is estimated by Jha and his co-authors at about 2.7 million during this period.

So, has India learned critical lessons from the delta fiasco and is it, therefore, better poised to deal with omicron? There is some good news. At present, almost 45% of the population has received two vaccine doses. And at long last, those under 18 are finally eligible for vaccination, with booster doses for those over 60 with comorbidities slowly being rolled out. What is more, given the very high infection rate, millions of Indians have likely acquired natural immunity.
Gali wrote:
Underreporting deaths is not the problem. Overreporting deaths and hospitalisations is what plunged us into the state of mass psychosis we are in now.

At this point "the Science" of peer-reviewed journal papers, most of which sponsored by Big Pharma or partisan transnational health organisations, has already done all it possibly can to lose any remaining shroud of credibility. Believing in 5G-activated graphene injected into our bloodstream is probably more believable than whatever story an "academic paper" wants to tell us.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 12:26 am
Gali wrote:

Gali wrote:
Underreporting deaths is not the problem. Overreporting deaths and hospitalisations is what plunged us into the state of mass psychosis we are in now.

At this point "the Science" of peer-reviewed journal papers, most of which sponsored by Big Pharma or partisan transnational health organisations, has already done all it possibly can to lose any remaining shroud of credibility. Believing in 5G-activated graphene injected into our bloodstream is probably more believable than whatever story an "academic paper" wants to tell us.
You mean even Cuba is in it?
The gamble paid off: this spring Cuba became the smallest country in the world to successfully develop and produce its own Covid vaccines. Since then its well-staffed, if dilapidating universal health service, has rolled out injections at a fast clip, inoculating even young children (all vaccination on the island is voluntary).
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... cess-story
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gali wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 12:42 am
At least Cuba did what every government should have done:

- put a publicly-funded research lab to work on the vaccine, maybe with some collaboration from private labs (e.g. Pharma companies) at zero or little compensation
- kept the vaccine free of charge and with total control over the intellectual property
- offer to help other countries to produce their own versions of the vaccine, as it happened with Iran, Ghana, Argentina and others for the Soberana vaccine.

Viva Cuba! Viva Fidel! :-)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Gali read kenedy book on fauci for you need long bouts of spoon feeding for undstand duende truthing facs
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 3:19 am
Gali wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 12:42 am
At least Cuba did what every government should have done:

- put a publicly-funded research lab to work on the vaccine, maybe with some collaboration from private labs (e.g. Pharma companies) at zero or little compensation
- kept the vaccine free of charge and with total control over the intellectual property
- offer to help other countries to produce their own versions of the vaccine, as it happened with Iran, Ghana, Argentina and others for the Soberana vaccine.

Viva Cuba! Viva Fidel! :-)
You did not answer my question
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Spencer wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 3:32 am
Gali read kenedy book on fauci for you need long bouts of spoon feeding for undstand duende truthing facs
Nah pd lost it I guess. He loves to get obsessed with stuff. No question Fauci is a peace of crap but no need to go full flat earth on the topic.