Throat Cancer in Men - Increase Linked to Oral Sex

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Throat Cancer in Men - Increase Linked to Oral Sex

Post by Think Different »

They're even saying that normal kissing may be linked to it, but that's unclear yet.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 80510.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

When you go down on a woman your basically drinking her HPV virus if she's infected, its not the healthiest thing to do. I never really liked p***y juice that much I guess thats why I drink pomegranate juice now, it has lots of antioxidants.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Taco wrote:When you go down on a woman your basically drinking her HPV virus if she's infected, its not the healthiest thing to do. I never really liked p***y juice that much I guess thats why I drink pomegranate juice now, it has lots of antioxidants.
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaha!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Taco wrote:When you go down on a woman your basically drinking her HPV virus if she's infected, its not the healthiest thing to do. I never really liked p***y juice that much I guess thats why I drink pomegranate juice now, it has lots of antioxidants.
This has my vote for the quote of the week.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cunnilingus is the most demeaning act of servitude to a woman that a man could do. I am not against it if it is part of a mutually loving marriage or relationship, but men who proudly go around BRAGGING that they engage in it are fools IMO.

In most traditional countries I have been to, hot women consider this unthinkable. If you do do it the girl is forever in love with you because local men would never bring themselves to it.

As for the HPV and cancer cells, it serves these men right for not respecting themselves enough to refrain from this pandering to "the exalted female."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I once went down on a girl and I got really sick. It was my then GF and she claims that she was a virgin (I still believe her). I covered my tracks and got her tested before we did anything and I still got sick.

I only went down on her because I did not want to be selfish and have her only go down on me, but now after that episode and reading things about HPV linked to oral sex I'm about 80% sure I will never go down on a woman again; there is just too many unknowns about licking a vagina that make the sex act unsanitary.

Just think about it, a man penis gets washed and cleansed every time he takes a bath/shower because it's easy and there is no extra step, but how many women go that extra mile and clean the inside of their vagina every time they bathe? Yes, some girls "freshen up" before they see you but it's still too risky for me.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Cunnilingus is the most demeaning act of servitude to a woman that a man could do."
I remember reading in a book that was written by pimps to never go down on a women first. Always make the women go down you first before you reciprocate.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cunnilingus is the most demeaning act of servitude to a woman that a man could do. I am not against it if it is part of a mutually loving marriage or relationship, but men who proudly go around BRAGGING that they engage in it are fools IMO.

In most traditional countries I have been to, hot women consider this unthinkable. If you do do it the girl is forever in love with you because local men would never bring themselves to it.

As for the HPV and cancer cells, it serves these men right for not respecting themselves enough to refrain from this pandering to "the exalted female."
Wow! Good info... So foreign women give but don't except or expect oral from a guy? I'm not trying to be ignorant but it would be good to hear more on this and expectations in this area.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

HPV is becoming the new HIV, a disease that as far as I care doesn't exist. There are so many "sexual" diseases, but anytime someone gets sick in that area HPV will be blamed for it. If a made up disease is used to misdiagnose millions of patients, this ensures the real causes will never found and people will never be treated adequately. The inevitable fear of the sex-addicted masses also ensures a lot of money will be made through HPV vaccines, and a lot of people will get sick, get cancer, or die from those vaccines.

FYI hot drinks (tea or coffee) also increase your chances of throat cancer. So wait till your drinks cool down to warm rather than scalding, and sip your tea, don't gulp it down in a few seconds.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Throat Cancer in Men - Increase Linked to Oral Sex

Post by Tsar »

That's because most girls are diseased sluts...and girls in 2021 are much worse than girls in 2011 (when to this thread was originally posted).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑