Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Favourite Food?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27841
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » July 12th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Mine are:

- cheese baked spaghetti
- good authentic pasta
- pizza with lots of cheese and tomato sauce
- lasagne
- macaroni and cheese with real cheese
- mexican food, enchilada, rice and beans, burritos
- veggie burger
- veggie turkey
- tofu dogs
- chinese food of course
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Shelley
Freshman Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: June 26th, 2014, 9:50 am

Post by Shelley » June 28th, 2014, 12:10 pm

I like more veggies foods.
Some of my favorite are:
Vegetables fried rice,
vegetables pizza,
green leafy vegetables salad,
and pumpkin soup.
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
2/539 High Street Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia

Renata
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Post by Renata » June 28th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Favourite Foods >

- Fish
- Seafood paella; octopus, urchin, starfish, squid. oysters, shrimp etc
- Crab/lobster simmered in coconut milk & chives
- RAW vegetables side dishes, brocolli, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes
- Hummus dip
- All kinds of Mushrooms
- Chinese & Thai foods
- Sushi rolls
- African Steamed Roots; yams, dasheens & cassava
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2323
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 28th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Renata wrote:Favourite Foods >

- Fish
- Seafood paella; octopus, urchin, starfish, squid. oysters, shrimp etc
- Crab/lobster simmered in coconut milk & chives
- RAW vegetables side dishes, brocolli, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes
- Hummus dip
- All kinds of Mushrooms
- Chinese & Thai foods
- Sushi rolls
- African Steamed Roots; yams, dasheens & cassava
Do you use a juicer into order to consume your fruits and vegetables at times?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2457
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » June 28th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Winston wrote:Mine are: cheese baked spaghetti
This would be illegal here in Italy.

User avatar
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2457
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » June 28th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Favorite dishes for me would be (in no particular order)

1) A nicey made pizza margherita or pizza funghi
2) Salmon with colcannon
3) 3 chicken or carnitas corn tacos with chips, salsa and guacamole with a beer
4) Wienerschnitzel with fresh stone ground mustard, side salad and hefewiezen

Renata
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Post by Renata » June 29th, 2014, 12:04 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Renata wrote:Favourite Foods >

- Fish
- Seafood paella; octopus, urchin, starfish, squid. oysters, shrimp etc
- Crab/lobster simmered in coconut milk & chives
- RAW vegetables side dishes, brocolli, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes
- Hummus dip
- All kinds of Mushrooms
- Chinese & Thai foods
- Sushi rolls
- African Steamed Roots; yams, dasheens & cassava
Do you use a juicer into order to consume your fruits and vegetables at times?
Ya I make different V8 combinations, smoothies & milkshakes, I just had carrot juice+honey+coconut milk
RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Renata
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Post by Renata » June 29th, 2014, 12:20 am

Winston wrote:Mine are:

- cheese baked spaghetti
- good authentic pasta
- pizza with lots of cheese and tomato sauce
- lasagne
- macaroni and cheese with real cheese
- mexican food, enchilada, rice and beans, burritos
- veggie burger
- veggie turkey
- tofu dogs
- chinese food of course
Somebody loves cheese!!! ... you should try making your own, it only takes 1 hour in the kitchen & you can have enough for months. Source milk for grass fed cows, boil, then lower the heat & add some vinegar & keep stirring until the curdes form, strain away the liquid & you can add the milk kurds to stir fry veges it's rela yummy or you can leave it to age on a wood for a week to make cheese.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Post by Moretorque » June 29th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Now we know why he complains about his weight.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2457
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » June 29th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Man Winston I had the best pizza tonight. But I had just Marinara and Anchovies (no cheese), something you couldn't find in the US.

johnponting74
Freshman Poster
Posts: 29
Joined: July 26th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Post by johnponting74 » July 30th, 2014, 7:53 pm

My preferred meals to eat out is Ethiopian.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”