Is it possible to reverse or stop aging?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
HappyGuy

Re: Is it possible to reverse or stop aging?

Post by HappyGuy »

Nov 18, 2020
Living into your 90s

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Rife Frequency raises the vibrational resonance of all the layers of the skin, from epidermis to dermis, to the subcutaneous tissue. As it raises the lowered frequency that has occured because of bacteria, acne, toxins, bad health, diseases, environmental issues, injuries, sunburns, and many other things, it will begin to raise the skin's resonant vibration back to its optimal function.

Directions: Listening to rife frequencies are quick and effective for relief of an issue that you are dealing with. I suggest listening morning and evening until your issue is gone. If you feel like you could use more, you can loop this frequency for a few hours, then take a break for a few hours. You can listen to this and other frequencies during the day and they will bring no harm to you listening to many back to back.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Esoteric secrets of immortality by Robert Sepehr, a great esoteric historian and anthropologist.

Occult Secrets of Immortality - ROBERT SEPEHR

While the quest for eternal life is ancient and diverse, in the original Taoist alchemical context it is quite specific. In Chinese philosophy, the Tao is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of yin and yang and signifying the Way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order.

The Tibetan Buddhist Rainbow Body, or Bio-Magnetic Light Body, phenomenon traces back to ancient oral tradition, as well as in ancient Greek and Egyptian texts, which include stories of those who defied or transcended bodily death through guarded sacred techniques of esoteric transmutation.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this pill could allow you to live up to 200 years old. Segment from 60 Minutes Australia below.

jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

I guess it is posible by doing sports and eat a healthy food
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 1:24 pm
Wow this pill could allow you to live up to 200 years old. Segment from 60 Minutes Australia below.

What I learned from the movies is if there is a medicine that keeps old people young, it is made out of young people they killed to extract the juice from the put into the medicine.

If the drug is in resveratrol, taken from grapes, I might buy some of that and hope they didn't kill anyone to make it.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

jeniferbet wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 9:15 am
I guess it is posible by doing sports and eat a healthy food
Talking about that I found a really good guide which will show u how to do pilates exercises for the beginners(https://betterme.world/articles/pilates ... beginners/). Here are some of them:
1.The Hundred: Lie on your back with your legs raised and bent at a 90-degree angle. Lift your head and shoulders off the mat, and pump your arms up and down while breathing deeply for 10 counts.
2.Roll-Up: Lie on your back with your arms extended overhead. Slowly roll up, reaching forward toward your toes, and then roll back down one vertebra at a time.
3.Single Leg Circles: Lie on your back with one leg extended toward the ceiling and the other leg extended along the mat. Circle your extended leg in one direction for 5 reps, and then reverse the direction for another 5 reps.
4.The Bridge: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the mat. Lift your hips off the mat, creating a straight line from your knees to your shoulders, and then lower back down.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this CEO reversed his age from 45 to 18 by using his son's blood! Why doesn't everyone do that? See below. Is that legal? Isn't this what the elites do too? What you think @MrMan?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

This guy is really creepy. He takes about a hundred pills a day, treats his body at all times as if it were a machine. Who wants that sort of life? Just another manifestation of the materialist fallacy.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 3:49 pm
Wow this CEO reversed his age from 45 to 18 by using his son's blood! Why doesn't everyone do that? See below. Is that legal? Isn't this what the elites do too? What you think @MrMan?

LOL what a f*cking vampire. One day he is gonna die of blood poisoning. The Best reverse aging is making yourself into a cyborg/terminator 20 to 30 years later. Currently we already have artificial hearts, artificial eyeballs with cameras lens, hearing aids and prostatic limbs. Who knows what they will create within 20- 30 years later? Maybe nanobots in your blood vessels to stop aging and repair wounds and cure you from cancer.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

The best anti aging is making yourself into a cybernetic orgasm in the future.
We already have artificial heart value, artificial eye camera, hearing aids, prostatic limbs.
Who knows what people develop 20-30 years down the line?
Cyborg Winston will still be in Angeles city in the future banging whores there. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It is possible to stop ageing when you die..
Time to Hide!
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

You can look good even if you're not young anymore. Cosmetics play a significant role in skincare routines aimed at addressing signs of aging. Anti-aging creams, serums, and other products often contain ingredients like retinoids, antioxidants, and peptides, which may help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Check Forever Flawless reviews here https://forever-flawless.pissedconsumer.com/review.html to find products that will fit you the best.