Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Is Morbid Obesity 'Beautiful'?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Morbid Obesity 'Beautiful'?

Post by jamesbond » July 4th, 2015, 7:45 am

Interesting video discussing why feminists think women who are morbidly obese are beautiful. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Morbid Obesity 'Beautiful'?

Post by Adama » July 4th, 2015, 8:06 am

Sad thing is, those morbidly obese women still have more sexual power than the average man. If you ever watch those talk shows, someone is still impregnating them. These women are able to have sex with so many men that sometimes they do not even know who the father is. That tells us what kind of disparity there is between the sexes with respect to sexual power. A man in a similar situation would be in serious trouble, but not the women!

Obesity is probably beautiful to cannibals too. So what.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan » July 4th, 2015, 8:41 am

A morbidly obese woman is not beautiful, at least this is my opinion. I have a hard time to keep my BMI around 25/27 and I am not against some extra kilos, but what is too much is too much and seriously unhealthy when getting older.

On the other side, to be fair, it should be mentioned that underweight is as dangerous as overweight for health and I see nothing sexually exciting with a woman who consists only of bones and skin.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » March 2nd, 2016, 10:48 am

This funny video really dials in on the obesity epidemic in America :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » March 2nd, 2016, 1:07 pm

At least the fat chicks are Honest.
-Good Things-
1. Fat chicks are ugly on the outside and have horrible personalities. Some better looking American women are good looking on the outside and have horrible personalities.

2. Normally chick gain weight after being in a relationship. Fat chicks are honest and have already gained weight.

3. Some of the most sexy voices are from fat chicks.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » April 29th, 2016, 9:19 am

Not having sex with obese women is now considered sexist. WTF? :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEqbd1bHzQU[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan » April 29th, 2016, 9:43 am

It's weightism, not sexism.

I chose a thin woman to be my wife. But I can claim it was for medical reasons instead of weightism, because I like the woman on top position every once in a while, and I don't want to die.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » April 29th, 2016, 10:25 am

Some woman when they are young can pull off extra weight if it is done right, some pear shaped women to me are beautiful but at about 30 or 35 it all goes to hell.

If they work out they can go a little longer, but flabby fat everywhere with no definition is just nasty......
Time to Hide!

mattyman
Freshman Poster

Post by mattyman » April 29th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Morbid obesity is revolting. A busty woman or a bit of b***y, that's that's a different story; rolls of flab, yuck!

RE Women having sexual power
That's only because too many men are suckered into the erroneous idea that what they're attracted to is out of their league, or that finding slimmer women is 'entitled'. The fatties get people hitting on them because there's too many men who think that they can't do better. Yet no-one dares talk about the entitlement those same fat women exude; why?

Due to political correctness, men are not even allowed to say they're attracted to slim pretty women, there's always some libtard fag waiting to spew venom, looking for any excuse to label them as an entitled misogynist. An excuse to validate their pathetic ego, to feel that they're on some kind of high-horse.

Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kj5YNBPKzg

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. » April 29th, 2016, 4:01 pm