Condom broke last night, suggestions?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Condom broke last night, suggestions?

Post by livefreeordie »

Was with a cute girl last night and unfortunately towards the end the condom broke

She thinks there is nothing to worry about since her menstruation finished 5 days ago,

Aren't there like some decent pregnancy test kits that work a few days after? What are my options in the Philippines/davao?

Dont use durex featherlights! They are too thin damn it!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Condom broke last night, suggestions?

Post by El_Caudillo »

Risks of the game?! Come to Taiwan and you won't have to worry about stuff like that :lol:
Good luck, the statistics are firmly in your favour.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I suggest you just rejoice in the accidental spreading of your seed. Check yourself for STDs if you are worried.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Had a test before i left and i am clean, just worried about having to support a child lol, as running and abortion is simply not an option i will consider
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

The playboy lifestyle has its drawbacks.

But, seriously, you will probably be fine.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

livefreeordie wrote:Was with a cute girl last night and unfortunately towards the end the condom broke

She thinks there is nothing to worry about since her menstruation finished 5 days ago,

Aren't there like some decent pregnancy test kits that work a few days after? What are my options in the Philippines/davao?

If she's late for menstruation, pick up PT at Mercury Drugs. The ones they sell there usually can detect a pregnancy as early as first day of missed period and by third or fourth day, it will usually show.

Ovulation usually occurs 10-15 days after period so it sounds like you're early enough that risk is low.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

livefreeordie wrote:Was with a cute girl last night and unfortunately towards the end the condom broke

Next time double bag it! Or use trojan magnum. For now, hope for the best. Remember, there's always the birth control pill (if they have them in the Philippines).