Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 3:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:52 pm
I'm guessing it's the latter. @publicduende is probably right and @Cornfed actually has a malicious streak. But to be honest the stupidity of some of these NPC minded serfs can be really frustrating at times.
Sometimes it's not stupidity. It's normalcy bias, it's desire to comply, it's (mostly misplaced) trust in the Institutions as the Keepers of the Greater Good. Not wanting to make names, but our friend @Yohan lived most of his adult life in Japan, perhaps one of the few countries in the world where the Government can be considered mostly competent.

Had he been living in his native Austria or the US, or even Italy, his stance would have probably been quite different.

He might have been gently nudged towards a mindset of trusting the government and this might have influenced his choice of getting "yet another flu shot". For what we know his many Pfizer and Moderna jabs only had a placebo effect and it was the flu shot, not the Covid vaccine, that protected him from catching Covid.
@Pixel--Dude
@publicduende
Personally I'd rather literally take a bullet than one of the Covid vaccines, but I'm also not in the hardcore misanthrope camp like Cornfed claims to be either, and I don't want nice vax lemmings to die or suffer major injuries.

For what it's worth: The majority of my friends and family members have taken the vaccines, and unlike what some of the vax-worship trolls have said here, there amazingly enough have been a noteworthy sudden uptick in massive cardiac arrest cases, bloodclots, and other abnormal onsets of serious injury shortly after a number of people I know took the clotshots. (Obviously the overwhelming actuarial data and other data we've posted all over this thread earlier showing the recorded huge increase in deaths are more compelling evidence that the vaccines are dangerous, but that's just my $0.02 cents vs the trolls I notice on here saying "No one I know has had any problems after taking the clotshots." Ironically, the jewmedia actually acknowledges the big abnormal surge in "sudden deaths," but then blames them on nonsense like "mysterious particles entering the atmosphere," "Christmas tree syndrome," "climate change," etc. :roll: )

The majority of people I personally know who took the jabs don't fall into one neat category, but I found their responses interesting:

Few of them (i.e. that I know personally) are wanting to force mandates on everyone else even if they opted into the shots themselves.

The more poignant cases IMO are those who strongly distrusted the vaccine, but couldn't live with the risk that if covid was actually a big danger, that they might give it to their own family members (notably kids or grandkids), so they took the clotshots despite major misgivings about the dangers of harm to their health, and distrusting the flagrantly criminal big pharma corporations that have already been convicted multiple times of killing people with dangerous products even before covid.

The other group is my more churlish friends who just went with the herd and took the clotshots since "everybody's doin' it," but then made fun of the shots they themselves took because ALL of them got covid anyway after being "fully vaccinated" and boosted. Literally ALL of them got covid.
(As it happens, I still haven't caught covid yet, despite having sex with too many unvaccinated women, which I probably shouldn't have done and may end up regretting doing if the reputed risks of spreading MRNA spike proteins via physical contact with vax lemmings are accurate... but I still can't help being a little entertained that all my "fully vaccinated and boosted" friends did get Covid, while I didn't.) :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

The jew-run CDC is now letting you vax lemmings know even through mainstream jewmedia outlets like Reuters that the "new Covid lineage" could cause infections in vaccinated individuals, so you mental giants had better line up to get more of whatever vaccines and boosters the jews want to shove up your beta asses next, LOL!
🚨US CDC says new COVID lineage could cause infections in vaccinated individuals

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Wednesday the new BA.2.86 lineage of coronavirus may be more capable than older variants in causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received vaccines.

CDC said it was too soon to know whether this might cause more severe illness compared with previous variants.

But due to the high number of mutations detected in this lineage, there were concerns about its impact on immunity from vaccines and previous infections, the agency said.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As incredible as it might seem, it looks like they are preparing to ramp up the bullshit again. Here a judge in Germany is punished for having the temerity to rule against abusing children with the mask mandate atrocity. Other judges with know better than not to accommodate these atrocities.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/0 ... -mandates/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 5:03 am
As incredible as it might seem, it looks like they are preparing to ramp up the bullshit again. Here a judge in Germany is punished for having the temerity to rule against abusing children with the mask mandate atrocity. Other judges with know better than not to accommodate these atrocities.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/0 ... -mandates/
Not at all surprising. Especially now that the WHO have been granted special powers during pandemic situations which means their word can override governments. Get locked, loaded and ready to fight for your right for bodily autonomy. Because shit is about to hit the fan!

@WilliamSmith
@Lucas88
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 3:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:52 pm
I'm guessing it's the latter. @publicduende is probably right and @Cornfed actually has a malicious streak. But to be honest the stupidity of some of these NPC minded serfs can be really frustrating at times.
I am not a native English speaker. I have no idea what 'NPC minded serf' means, likely any insulting US-slang phrase, obviously also directed towards me?
Sometimes it's not stupidity. It's normalcy bias, it's desire to comply, it's (mostly misplaced) trust in the Institutions as the Keepers of the Greater Good. Not wanting to make names, but our friend @Yohan lived most of his adult life in Japan, perhaps one of the few countries in the world where the Government can be considered mostly competent.

Had he been living in his native Austria or the US, or even Italy, his stance would have probably been quite different.

He might have been gently nudged towards a mindset of trusting the government and this might have influenced his choice of getting "yet another flu shot". For what we know his many Pfizer and Moderna jabs only had a placebo effect and it was the flu shot, not the Covid vaccine, that protected him from catching Covid.
The placebo effect does indeed exist and is studied with various clinical trial participants before a vaccine or otherwise medicine is approved.This does not mean that after a vaccine is approved that wide parts of the population receive placedos instead of the real vaccine.

https://www.bidmc.org/about-bidmc/news/ ... rse-events
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2788172

--------------------------------

Flu shots (updated every year) and pneumonia shots (updated every 5 years) are totally different from Covid-19 vaccine.

So far approved in Japan are only

1 - imported Pfizer Comirnaty mRNA
2 - in Japan produced Moderna mRNA (Takeda Spikevax)
3 - in Japan developed Takeda Nuvaxovid (not mRNA)

Keep in mind if you get infected with covid-19 and you get infected at the same time with flu or pneumonia which is often the case, you might indeed become seriously ill, even life threatening ill.

---------------------------------

Here in Japan about vaccine the legal situation is very different from many other countries worldwide, as the importer/producer and the Japanese Health Ministry are liable to pay compensation for the death of a person who dies because of a covid-19 vaccination.
There is a fixed compensation payment of approx. 45 million yen (about USD 310.000,-) in such a case.

Therefore requirements for approval of vaccine are very strict and vaccination can be given only by medical doctors after receiving full consent in written form by the applicant to go ahead.

The Japanese Health Ministry has no power to force you into vaccination.

However so far in Japan about 81 % of the population out of 125 million people were showing up by themselves, receiving more than 407 million shots. Why only 81%? Because children younger than 5 y/o and people with certain medical issues are not eligible for vaccination.

-------

About all these anti-vaxx activists, nobody cares about them in Japan. You show up for vaccination it will be done, and if not, nobody cares....

This is the official guideline of the Japanese Health Ministry

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/vaccine.html

Consent to vaccination
Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 9:57 am
About all these anti-vaxx activists, nobody cares about them in Japan. You show up for vaccination it will be done, and if not, nobody cares....
Again, all signs that Japan has a relatively competent Government who is not afraid of its citizens.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:26 pm
Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 9:57 am
Again, all signs that Japan has a relatively competent Government who is not afraid of its citizens.
This has not really so much to do with a competent government, but more that the Japanese government in general has no power to order you as an individual to accept vaccinations, it has no power to force you into lockdown in your home, or to insist you to use face masks while walking outside or restrict your movement to a certain area while driving around using your own car or motorcycle etc.

The government has however the legal power (in case of covid-19) to reduce public transport (trains and ferries for example), to decide about entry and even re-entry of Japanese citizens from abroad (covid-19 was brought into Japan from China), to force businesses like restaurants and night clubs to close early, to limit the number of people during events etc, - it's somehow a policy of isolating, reducing contacts...

There was never any hesitancy about face-masks. they are used by many Japanese since decades everywhere.

----

It has also to do with the National health Insurance system, which is considered to be one of the best worldwide. Living in Japan since more than 40 years, I cannot complain about medical doctors, hospitals, pharmacies. ambulances....only good experiences, the system really works.

Of course in Japan there is no headache about medical bills either, the insurance full cover is for life, it will never be cancelled.

Japan is clearly not USA with its overpriced medical care and facing not insured citizens who might have been kicked out of insurance cover because they are too old or too ill - and it is also not Europe where you have often to wait sometimes for weeks to get an appointment to see a doctor...

Of course all ambulance services are free here in Japan, and also dental work is covered, including crown and bridges, it also includes elderly care, eye surgery like cataract and you can even claim some payment if you have an accident while abroad as a tourist.

Confidence is very high here in Japan regarding medical care, doctor's fees and medicine from pharmacies are strictly regulated and you will always receive a receipt which you can use to reduce your income tax.

Monthly mandatory premiums for the Japanese health care system are not cheap, but they are calculated on your income.

Vaccinations are not such a hot topic, as said some are refusing, but many show up - some vaccinations are for free, like covid-19, for others you have to pay - for example pneumonia and seasonal flu. Nobody really cares, up to you.

If I need any medical help, never use the phone for an appointment, I just walk into one of the medical clinics nearby my home, regardless if internal medicine, dentist, ENT, eye clinic, dermatology, orthopedic, neurology/vaccine etc. - and I will see a medical doctor within less than one hour... perfectly organized system.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 9:15 pm
This has not really so much to do with a competent government, but more that the Japanese government in general has no power to order you as an individual to accept vaccinations, it has no power to force you into lockdown in your home, or to insist you to use face masks while walking outside or restrict your movement to a certain area while driving around using your own car or motorcycle etc.
That's what I meant, @Yohan. A government who recognises their citizens' freedom knows the limits to its power and authority. In most countries in the world, the State got to replace individual choice, perhaps not by making vaccine compulsory, but by making the life of the unvaccinated unjustly hard.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... masks.html
Biggest surge in Covid deaths this year: Number dying due to virus jumps 57% in a week - with experts already calling call for return of masks
ONS data shows there were 74 Covid deaths registered in England and Wales
This was a 57 per cent rise on the 47 logged in the previous seven-day spell

More than 70 coronavirus deaths were recorded across England and Wales in just a week, official figures show.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ouble.html
Pirola Covid variant spreads to two more countries, as global confirmed detections double in a week
Cases have now been logged in Portugal and Sweden taking the total to 24
UKHSA officials labelled Pirola 'notable' due to its 'high number of mutations'

The heavily-mutated Covid variant dubbed the 'real deal' has now been spotted in Sweden and Canada, with global cases doubling in a week.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... m-NHS.html
Covid and flu jab autumn rollouts brought forward: Vaccines to be deployed in less than a fortnight over fears Pirola variant will overwhelm NHS
The were originally planned to be dished out to vulnerable people in October

Office of National Statistics data released today shows there were 74 Covid deaths registered across the two countries in the week ending August 11. This was a 57 per cent rise on the 47 logged in the previous seven-day spell. But for comparison, this is just a fraction of January's toll, when cases soared to pandemic highs and deaths peaked at 654
Full text see links above.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Took a quick look at the latest findings, and:

Vaccinated people are over 2X more likely to get COVID than the unvaccinated. Whoops!
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/vaccinated ... er-2x-more

US nursing home data shows clearly that the COVID vaccines made the elderly MORE likely to die from COVID. Whoops!
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/us-nursing ... ws-clearly

New police testimony + peer-reviewed literature both show vaccines ARE causing SIDS: No doubt about it!
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/new-police ... r-reviewed

FYI @Lucas88 since I know you're interested in autism and its link to vaccines:

If vaccines don't cause autism, then how do you explain all this evidence?
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/if-vaccine ... utism-then
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

It can be really dangerous
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It's now time in Japan for Covid-19 No. 7 vaccination. So far more than 7 million people were showing up by themselves after receiving the free coupon from the National Health Insurance.

My vaccination date will be the 8th of November.

If you cannot see any comment from me in this forum past 8th November I am likely dead.
Otherwise I will inform you about any side effects, if any. So far never any serious side effect, just one day or so some headache, feeling tired, or something like that. - It is highly recommended after the vaccination to rest at home for one day...no sports, take a day off if you are working.

This time no. 7 covid-19 vaccination will be Pfizer XBB.

I am now 6 x vaccinated, never been infected by covid-19.

I will be in Thailand again in January 2024, after getting also the yearly update seasonal flu vaccination around middle of December.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 9:55 am
It's now time in Japan for Covid-19 No. 7 vaccination. So far more than 7 million people were showing up by themselves after receiving the free coupon from the National Health Insurance.

If you cannot see any comment from me in this forum past 8th November I am likely dead.
Otherwise I will inform you about any side effects, if any. So far never any serious side effect, just one day or so some headache, feeling tired, or something like that. - It is highly recommended after the vaccination to rest at home for one day...no sports, take a day off if you are working.

I will be in Thailand again in January 2024, after getting also the yearly update seasonal flu vaccination around middle of December.
Yohan, please don't take any more of their vaccines. Regardless of whether you deem them safe or not, do you not feel like you're being pressured to take them unnecessarily? Do you even need a 7th booster shot? If you think there is a chance you'd likely be dead after taking another shot then maybe you shouldn't take it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

Yohan wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 9:55 am

You need to detox. Research on how to detox heavy metals out of your body. Organic garlic is a good start.