How to look like a male model

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: How to look like a male model

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 9:55 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 9:52 am
@Cornfed

I don't know if the A.I has replaced human actors yet but
You can also go into acting and play as extra, generic bad guy, goon #1, etc. Netflicks, Amazon and all other streaming services
needs plenty of auxiliary actors.
That's not as crazy as it seems as I'd actually be the right size given that most actors are short.
Tom Cruise (the Mission Impossible, scientology freak) is only 5ft 7in. They would need an apple crate or clever editing to make him appear taller. :lol:
Elijah wood, Frodo from LOTR, is only 5ft 6in also. You can be a security guard during day and actor by night. One of my main streamer acquaintance is doing that in the U.S. You don't have to be the main character in an A List, big budget. Plenty of B movies and C movies need extras such as generic pedestrian, generic goon, generic bad guy, dead pedestrian, extra dancing in a club, one of the zombies, etc. You can work your way up.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You keep saying you're short, how short is short? If you're around 5ft 7ins then that isn't so bad is it?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:04 am
You keep saying you're short, how short is short? If you're around 5ft 7ins then that isn't so bad is it?
5'7.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:08 am
yick wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 10:04 am
5'7.
That's not bad. Even Vladimir Putin, Zelensky and Emmanuel Macron is about 5ft 7in. You can always wear platform shoes just like Kim Jung Il to increase your height. :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 23rd, 2023, 10:10 am
That's not bad. Even Vladimir Putin, Zelensky and Emmanuel Macron is about 5ft 7in. You can always wear platform shoes just like Kim Jung Il to increase your height. :lol:
I think average height increases generationally. I can't speak about the Philippines, where even a 5' 10" guy like me is a giant. If you are looking for a young woman from one of the Slavic, Baltic or Northern European countries, then your competition is basically young men 6' and above.

But, of course, there are other means of suasion for a mature gentleman to woo a younger woman :)
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 12:13 pm
August 23rd, 2023, 10:10 am
I think average height increases generationally. I can't speak about the Philippines, where even a 5' 10" guy like me is a giant. If you are looking for a young woman from one of the Slavic, Baltic or Northern European countries, then your competition is basically young men 6' and above.

But, of course, there are other means of suasion for a mature gentleman to woo a younger woman :)
Of course if you have the wealth, power and runs the entire country, then women would not care about your height. I mean Kim Jung Un is a fat fack, but he gets all the beautiful women in North Korea. :lol: :wink: :lol: . They "disappear" when they are past their prime or too old.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

5 foot 7 is Frodo Baggins height nowadays. Even young Korean and northern Chinese average 5 11.