Basic fighting skills

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Basic fighting skills

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88
@Cornfed
OK, I've read through this thread, and it's official:
If either of you two guys ever decide to attack me, I'm going to act as over-confident as ever (the "Will to win" as they say), but pragmatically favor projectile weapons over actually trying to take either of you guys on hand-to-hand. :mrgreen:

Cornfed, my vote is we both 'co-exist separately' and keep focused on our more important goal of eradicating the international ZOG, but if you ever try to call the love of my life a "she-boon" to my/our face, here is what you'll get:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Or1bO4IhnfyJ/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think I've got the sparring worked out for next time. We'll do judo-type sparring like in the video with the emphasis on throwing from a tall stance, but failing that winning by pinning the opponent on the front or back. For boxing we'll punch with unclenched fists and not try to win but try to land good, snappy punches. Maybe just one-minute rounds. I'm just wondering whether or to what extent I should spar with them, given that it won't be long before they can beat me, if they can't already.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another fighting skills training session with me and some of the guys where we go through a few of the techniques we are learning. The video ended up being mainly self-defence techniques.

https://rumble.com/v2chutk-fighting-ski ... ial-2.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I used to think shoulder throws were impractical, but they are really quite easy once you get the gist of them.

https://imgur.com/a/DbJSr3p
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

These lessons have ended. I think they were successful in that the students have gone from having no fighting ability to being better than average in a short space of time, not so much because they are expert in the particular techniques but because they know how to punch, kick, move people around etc. It seems I might have started a craze among boys for wrestling each other which has alarmed some adults which, if true, is great. All in all I am quite happy with how things turned out.

I never got around to teaching the main class how to use a baton, since I am not that expert myself, but here is part of a lesson with my original student.

https://rumble.com/v2t3ifs-basic-fighti ... hting.html
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 7:15 am
These lessons have ended. I think they were successful in that the students have gone from having no fighting ability to being better than average in a short space of time, not so much because they are expert in the particular techniques but because they know how to punch, kick, move people around etc. It seems I might have started a craze among boys for wrestling each other which has alarmed some adults which, if true, is great. All in all I am quite happy with how things turned out.
Wow, that's awesome, man! 8)

Fighting ability begins with mindset and you've managed to inculcate the right mindset in those young men so that they now have what it takes to hold their own in a fight. I also know what it's like to take in a bunch of wimps and pussies, teach them the basics of unarmed combat and then watch them progress towards becoming real men and decent fighters. It's a really satisfying feeling. :D

Too many young men today are complete pussies and effeminate sissies but combat training is the path to salvation. Maybe there is even hope for gen-Z.

It's great that the boys are now wanting to wrestle each other all the time. Maybe combat sports like wrestling, Judo or Brazilian Jiujitsu would suit them and satiate their desire.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, for people who say I never post anything related to being happier abroad, this is a thread about actually making a useful cross-cultural contribution to a community in a non-Western country. How many similar threads have been posted? How many people have made a useful contribution to anywhere other than the local economy by renting whores?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 3:13 pm
BTW, for people who say I never post anything related to being happier abroad, this is a thread about actually making a useful cross-cultural contribution to a community in a non-Western country. How many similar threads have been posted? How many people have made a useful contribution to anywhere other than the local economy by renting whores?
I don't mind what you post. As long as you don't insult me. I made many contributions regardless South Korea, how it isn't a K-pop wonderland like all the other stupid Koreaboos are singing about.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting in that it occurs to me that by the end of the year, if I were to get in a serious physical dispute with my young friend, he would be able to beat me to death with a single punch that I taught him to throw. I guess you just have to trust people.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 26th, 2023, 9:11 am
It is interesting in that it occurs to me that by the end of the year, if I were to get in a serious physical dispute with my young friend, he would be able to beat me to death with a single punch that I taught him to throw. I guess you just have to trust people.
I agree, your not in yours 20's anymore. However at least your more "awakened" and "experienced" than them...
Most 20 year olds are functionally retarded lemmings now thanks to ZOG "edumacation" system. They teach "transgenderism" in public elementary schools now.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You know there is the saying " Reality has a way of punching you in the face'. That saying was a bit more literal than I might have hoped for.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 3:13 pm
@Cornfed
Good job man, you deserve some credit for doing something positive down there! I'm impressed! :D

P.S. I'm not totally useless to my gracious host countries either but haven't posted anything about it yet, and I never go anywhere near brothels and pros even if you sometimes flame me for being "a radical feminist" because I like nice easy-going women. :wink:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on July 5th, 2023, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 8:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 7:15 am
Wow, that's awesome, man! 8)

Fighting ability begins with mindset and you've managed to inculcate the right mindset in those young men so that they now have what it takes to hold their own in a fight. I also know what it's like to take in a bunch of wimps and pussies, teach them the basics of unarmed combat and then watch them progress towards becoming real men and decent fighters. It's a really satisfying feeling. :D

Too many young men today are complete pussies and effeminate sissies but combat training is the path to salvation. Maybe there is even hope for gen-Z.

It's great that the boys are now wanting to wrestle each other all the time. Maybe combat sports like wrestling, Judo or Brazilian Jiujitsu would suit them and satiate their desire.
@Lucas88
I wish I'd had some men teach me this kind of stuff when I was a youth, that was always one of the #1 things I really wanted most but didn't have any actual men around (other than my favorite retro action movie leading men I started posting clips of lately, LOL). :cry: :mrgreen:
I got somewhere with limited MMA studies and misc other training here and there, but I mostly just focused on lifting weights (so Cornfed can flame me for being the equivalent of a performing monkey trying to amuse "skanks" if he's in his usual misanthropic mode :lol: ), but sounds like I have a lot of catching up to do to reach the level you guys have in combat training, sigh...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 3:32 pm
You know there is the saying " Reality has a way of punching you in the face'. That saying was a bit more literal than I might have hoped for.
:o You mean one of your students already punched you in the face?! Tell us about it @Cornfed !

P.S. Even though I fear I'm way behind you two guys right now on combat skills, I have got punched in the face myself a good amount myself. Some of those incidents left me with some good manly facial scars that didn't disfigure me but I definitely don't mind having to look like a bit more of a man, though between you and me only about 2-3 sessions came from getting my friends punching my face in in either friendly matches or drunken disputes over BS, and some of the best ones actually came from losing consciousness after performing a rather ill-considered feat of strength while drunk in my early 20s. :lol: :mrgreen:
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

I want to learn the basic skills of a fighter to defend myself