Optimal Frequency of Ejaculation?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
rudder
Junior Poster

Optimal Frequency of Ejaculation?

Post by rudder »

I listen to some health podcasts. Namely: High Intensity Health, Everyday Wellness, Dr. Berg, Tucker Goodrich.

I hear most talking about diet and exercize, but health influencers seldom discuss optimal sexual health. I never really came across any solid studies or research talking about prostate health in relation to orgasm frequency. It would be good to know what is optimal. I assume either extreme would be less than ideal (probably not good to have 10 ejaculations per day or abstaining for weeks at a time). But who knows, maybe we would be better off acheiving ten ejaculations per day.

Don't get me started on the men's dating advice/ PUA/ redpill BS as you'll constantly here anecdotal hogwash about how you should abstain, because the sexual build-up will force you to approach women. Not only do I believe this false (it is definitely false for me), but it's not relevant to what is healthiest.

Prostate health probably has more to do with avoidance of seed oils than anything else, but it seems logical that ejaculation frequency would be a factor.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Optimal Frequency of Ejaculation?

Post by MrMan »

Personal preference still at my age would be once a day, more on occasion. But women have periods, so that would be gross if we are talking intercourse. There was a study that showed fewer health problems for men who averaged 21 times a month. That's roughly once a day minus periods, but a solid week without for a young man....
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Optimal Frequency of Ejaculation?

Post by rudder »

I think I read that study once. It's too bad there aren't more along those lines. It's too bad science can't study more beneficial topics like that instead of the constant big pharma profiteering studies.