Anti-Anxiety Medication

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Re: Anti-Anxiety Medication

Post by jeniferbet »

I'm not a fan of anti-depressants, because you can get addicted to them and it's hard not to take them, first of all, you need to find out the cause of excitement and stress, take a walk, talk to your relatives, pray, you can also drink vitamin magnesium ( i have mine from Canadian Pharmacy, it will gently calm the nervous system
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

how do you deal with anxiety? I've been having a hard time lately,constant fatigue and also often woke up at night and could no longer fall asleep, do you think it is due to stress or for what reasons I started drinking mint tea in the evening and I also want something to look for here Online Pharmacy I think there must be something
Last edited by jeniferbet on February 16th, 2024, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jeniferbet wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 1:31 am
how do you deal with anxiety? I've been having a hard time lately
All the comments above are good. One thing I did to deal with my mental issues was go to a group meditation session. This is much greater on the mind than meditating alone. When you're in a quiet room with others who are all meditating, I think the energy in the room has a cumulative effect.

Spending time with a woman or girlfriend has helped my mental issues a lot. This does not include paying for sex.

I think having a significant other in one's life has a natural healing effect. Maybe MGTOW was wrong all along. Instead of MGTOW it should be MGOAPTFFW (Men Getting On A Plane To Find Foreign Women)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.