Anti-Anxiety Medication

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Re: Anti-Anxiety Medication

Post by jeniferbet »

I'm not a fan of anti-depressants, because you can get addicted to them and it's hard not to take them, first of all, you need to find out the cause of excitement and stress, take a walk, talk to your relatives, pray, you can also drink vitamin magnesium ( i have mine from Canadian Pharmacy, it will gently calm the nervous system

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

how do you deal with anxiety? I've been having a hard time lately,constant fatigue and also often woke up at night and could no longer fall asleep, do you think it is due to stress or for what reasons I started drinking mint tea in the evening and I also want something to look for here Online Pharmacy I think there must be something
Last edited by jeniferbet on February 16th, 2024, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jeniferbet wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 1:31 am
how do you deal with anxiety? I've been having a hard time lately
All the comments above are good. One thing I did to deal with my mental issues was go to a group meditation session. This is much greater on the mind than meditating alone. When you're in a quiet room with others who are all meditating, I think the energy in the room has a cumulative effect.

Spending time with a woman or girlfriend has helped my mental issues a lot. This does not include paying for sex.

I think having a significant other in one's life has a natural healing effect. Maybe MGTOW was wrong all along. Instead of MGTOW it should be MGOAPTFFW (Men Getting On A Plane To Find Foreign Women)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.