The explanation of cancer

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The explanation of cancer

Post by Cornfed »

Cancer occurs when cells stop acting in concert with the rest of the body and go their own way. They do this because they are put under prolonged stress where going with the flow is contrary to survival. To survive they therefore revert to being independent single cells and fuel their activities with the fermentation of glucose and glutamine, as did pre-oxygen-based single cells.

The treatment is therefore to stop eating sugar, thus depriving the cancer of food, as well as to remove the source of metabolic stress that caused the problem in the first place, which is often also eating sugar and other crap. Pretty simple.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The explanation of cancer

Post by publicduende »

There are a million theories about cancer. Genetics predisposition and exposure to pollutants might also play a bigger part than one may want to believe.

Surely gorging on sugar while being under constant stress is doing Mr C a favour. But then I read that the human body thrives on (mental and physical) stress, so how's that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:18 pm
There are a million theories about cancer.
If you continue to believe any other than the one above after this point you deserve to die.
Surely gorging on sugar while being under constant stress is doing Mr C a favour. But then I read that the human body thrives on (mental and physical) stress, so how's that?
You are defining "stress" in a slightly different way.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:30 pm
publicduende wrote:
If you continue to believe any other than the one above after this point you deserve to die.
Dude, chill. Not saying your sugar theory isn't valid. Saying that it's unlikely that cancer only has a single explanation.

Personally, I also believe in the basic vs acidic body environment, which has been proved scientifically.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:39 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:30 pm
publicduende wrote:
Dude, chill. Not saying your sugar theory isn't valid. Saying that it's unlikely that cancer only has a single explanation.

Personally, I also believe in the basic vs acidic body environment, which has been proved scientifically.
The single explanation is that cells are put under prolonged sublethal stress where they eventually "choose" to go their own way in order to survive. There can be different causes of that stress.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:43 pm
The single explanation is that cells are put under prolonged sublethal stress where they eventually "choose" to go their own way in order to survive. There can be different causes of that stress.
What is the stress caused by? Physical factors? Psychological factors? Environmental factors?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:43 pm
What is the stress caused by? Physical factors? Psychological factors? Environmental factors?
All of those. Much of it is going to be diet and lifestyle related in the modern world.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:58 pm
publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm
All of those. Much of it is going to be diet and lifestyle related in the modern world.
That is eminently true.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've been studying the question for longer than anyone here except Yohan has been alive, and I would just say that I think emotional stress is being underestimated as a cause. The 19th century view of cancer as a type of mental disease is lot closer to the truth than whatever theory today's poisoners, burners and slashers (aka oncologists) are working from. I'd also say that I can't think of a better formula for creating the disease than working yourself into a state of extreme fearfulness about some invisible threat and then impairing your oxygen supply with a face diaper. Oxygen is at least as important a physical factor as sugar, but with an inverse correlation to the disease. Hence, get out in the sun and exercise vigorously.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 2:55 pm
I've been studying the question for longer than anyone here except Yohan has been alive, and I would just say that I think emotional stress is being underestimated as a cause. The 19th century view of cancer as a type of mental disease is lot closer to the truth than whatever theory today's poisoners, burners and slashers (aka oncologists) are working from. I'd also say that I can't think of a better formula for creating the disease than working yourself into a state of extreme fearfulness about some invisible threat and then impairing your oxygen supply with a face diaper. Oxygen is at least as important a physical factor as sugar, but with an inverse correlation to the disease. Hence, get out in the sun and exercise vigorously.
You sound like a real HORSE'S ASS. I bet you don't even know how to drink the juice from a woman's p***y.

A real man like me is more concerned with NOT living a a boring ass, robot, clone life THAN GETTING CANCER!!! It's Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll until the day I die motherf***er!@!%^$-
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, the explanation of cancer given in the OP has been well known for decades, so it might seem strange that it is not used to more effectively treat cancer. The reason is that we are living through a business plan and our masters do not want to cure cancer at this point. Perhaps they are right. If you could cure everyone's cancer and heart disease so you had the average person living into their 130s or whatever and being feeble for decades of that, that would be fairly economically and socially disastrous.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kangarunner wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 3:23 pm
gsjackson wrote:
You sound like a real HORSE'S ASS. I bet you don't even know how to drink the juice from a woman's p***y.

A real man like me is more concerned with NOT living a a boring ass, robot, clone life THAN GETTING CANCER!!! It's Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll until the day I die motherf***er!@!%^$-
Sober up, asshole.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
Does that mean extreme loneliness and extreme stress (from a difficult life and loneliness) will increase cancer risk or give a person cancer?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 4:21 pm
kangarunner wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 3:23 pm

Sober up, asshole.
So you think it's alcohol? I've been wondering the problem was ever since he came thundering into this forum. My guess was a bad case of hemorrhoids but probably too much hooch is also a factor. He's is Colombia now, i believe. Stereotype angry drunken sexpat. Watch out for the scopolamine @kangarunner.

As for cancer, my belief is that cancer is common but so is rapid detection and suppression of cancer by the immune system UNLESS the immune system is suppressed, either by physical or mental stress. Good sleep is the single most important factor in keeping immune system strong.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 9:50 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Does that mean extreme loneliness and extreme stress (from a difficult life and loneliness) will increase cancer risk or give a person cancer?
No, actually the opposite is a typical scenario -- the stress that comes from another person with whom you're particularly close dying. Eighteen months later you depart is very often the case.

It all depends on how you process the stress. The type you describe falls more under the category of 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' -- as long as you continue to struggle to better your lot and overcome your disadvantages.