Cholesterol and Health

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cholesterol and Health

Post by Tsar »

I have some questions for @Cornfed and @gsjackson regarding cholesterol because they're old, don't trust the mainstream medical and healthcare industry (for valid reasons), and because they're really into health and healthy diets.

I have been wanting to post this for at least a week but never got around to writing it until today. I was thinking one day about the coronavirus hoax, the medical industry, the corrupt Western world, and then about diet. Eventually, I began to wonder about cholesterol and if maybe the focus on cholesterol is similar to the coronavirus hoax.

What do you think about cholesterol and the high focus that Western medicine has regarding telling people they have high cholesterol and trying to get people on drugs to lower cholesterol?

Is it more that they probably don't eat enough vegetables, fruits, and fibers? Does the carb heavy and sugar heavy diet have a more significant role?

@Cornfed eats a lot of meat and it's said that meat has a lot of cholesterol. Wouldn't this reduce his life expectancy if the mainstream Western doctors are to be believed?

I eat a lot of eggs because I am more pescatarian and vegetarian. Meat isn't really worth it for me to buy too often and I am going for the healthiest diet for the least expense. Eggs have the highest cholesterol content compared to other sources of protein. Duck eggs are much higher in cholesterol than chicken eggs but I haven't tried any duck eggs but I would like to. I read they're larger, less watery, higher protein content, and more flavorful compared to chicken eggs. Wouldn't having eggs daily as my main source of protein reduce my life expectancy according to Western medicine?

I think that I remember that @MrMan bought a few ducks to have a supply of fresh eggs. Maybe he can give some feedback or a review about duck eggs vs. chicken eggs.

Why is Western medicine so obsessed with cholesterol?

Why didn't people in previous centuries care about cholesterol?

Is the focus on cholesterol mainly an artificial hoax of the medical industry similar to the coronavirus hoax but the cholesterol hoax is more about profiteering by selling drugs to people who believe anything because doctors and the government said it's true?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cholesterol and Health

Post by Cornfed »

The answer is that you shouldn't worry about your cholesterol. /thread
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agreed. Don't worry about cholesterol, and stay far away from statins. Attributing heart disease to it was either a grievous mistake of the '50s, or a hoax and part of the long-standing effort to emasculate the American male. Cholesterol and testosterone are intimately related.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 4:12 pm
Agreed. Don't worry about cholesterol, and stay far away from statins. Attributing heart disease to it was either a grievous mistake of the '50s, or a hoax and part of the long-standing effort to emasculate the American male. Cholesterol and testosterone are intimately related.
Yes, I know all about cholesterol and hormones, which include testosterone. Cholesterol is a precursor for hormones. I never really cared much about cholesterol and just assume it's a necessary and standard part of consuming animal products. I was mostly thinking about possible lies told by the medical industry about various things. I don't plan to go on stations no matter my cholesterol level and I know all the negatives of those drugs. The drugs also attack the nervous system and the myelin sheath (and can actually destroy it over time). I often think about different random things when I think about reality. I never thought the focus on cholesterol made any sense but never really thought too deeply about it before and why the medical industry was focused on it until I began to think it's another hoax like coronavirus.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 8:15 am
I have some questions for @Cornfed and @gsjackson regarding cholesterol because they're old, don't trust the mainstream medical and healthcare industry (for valid reasons), and because they're really into health and healthy diets.

I have been wanting to post this for at least a week but never got around to writing it until today. I was thinking one day about the coronavirus hoax, the medical industry, the corrupt Western world, and then about diet. Eventually, I began to wonder about cholesterol and if maybe the focus on cholesterol is similar to the coronavirus hoax.

What do you think about cholesterol and the high focus that Western medicine has regarding telling people they have high cholesterol and trying to get people on drugs to lower cholesterol?

Is it more that they probably don't eat enough vegetables, fruits, and fibers? Does the carb heavy and sugar heavy diet have a more significant role?

@Cornfed eats a lot of meat and it's said that meat has a lot of cholesterol. Wouldn't this reduce his life expectancy if the mainstream Western doctors are to be believed?

I eat a lot of eggs because I am more pescatarian and vegetarian. Meat isn't really worth it for me to buy too often and I am going for the healthiest diet for the least expense. Eggs have the highest cholesterol content compared to other sources of protein. Duck eggs are much higher in cholesterol than chicken eggs but I haven't tried any duck eggs but I would like to. I read they're larger, less watery, higher protein content, and more flavorful compared to chicken eggs. Wouldn't having eggs daily as my main source of protein reduce my life expectancy according to Western medicine?

I think that I remember that @MrMan bought a few ducks to have a supply of fresh eggs. Maybe he can give some feedback or a review about duck eggs vs. chicken eggs.

Why is Western medicine so obsessed with cholesterol?

Why didn't people in previous centuries care about cholesterol?

Is the focus on cholesterol mainly an artificial hoax of the medical industry similar to the coronavirus hoax but the cholesterol hoax is more about profiteering by selling drugs to people who believe anything because doctors and the government said it's true?
I hear there is good cholesterol and bad cholesterol and bad cholesterol. They used to recommend against too many eggs bit if I am not mistaken they are supposed to have good cholesterol. Too much fatty red meat is supposed to be an issue--goat, sheep, too much corn fed beef maybe. Probably chicken, deer and bufallo venison aren't a big issue for cholesterol. Margarin is supposed to be bad. I am not an expert. I just played an MD on TV once.

I do not think most MDs are nutrition or vitamin experts and a lit of them give some generic recommendations. Is that the holistic medicine expert? Some chiropracters might be taught this stuff.

I come across people wanting to cut salt our of their diet. My understanding is that this is just for people with high blood pressure and contributes less than 1% to it based on research from the 20s. I talked to this woman who said she sometimes blacked due to -low- blood pressure who was trying to cur back on salt. I asked her why if she didn't have a blood pressure. But she was a little chunky and acted lije she had PMS most of the timeso maybe salt made her retain water or caused one of those fat girl problems.

My ducks have been laying one egg a piece a day since they started laying, except for 2 days for maybe 6 or 7 months.

Maybe they are a bit better tgan chicken eggs. Sizes vary. Probably smaller since we penned them and stopped them from digging up the yard for frass and bugs or just to make holes and kill the grass. We are now giving them the same chicken feed and giving them dandelion leaves. Egg size is one size above jumbo. I might like the taste a bit better than chickens eggs. It's pretty much the same. My daughter wanted chicken eggs for a fluffy king of cookie because duck eggs were too high in protein. Otherwise they seem to function the same way.

I hear egg cholesterol in a runny yolk is very close to testosterone in composition.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

It is widely believed that eating eggs significantly increases cholesterol levels. But the latest scientific data indicate something else - the consumption of eggs does not affect the level of cholesterol in the blood serum.So after i decided that i need try it ! I've been losing weight for two years actually and tried various diets (The Soup Diet, The Military Diet, The Smoothie Diet, etc.), but in fact only one suited me - the egg diet https://betterme.world/articles/how-to- ... n-2-weeks/ i find it here . I lost 5 kg in two weeks, friends.But really who dont like eggs,dont even try it
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Tsar
Not sure if you're still here or not, but just saw this thread and I pretty much agree with @gsjackson and @Cornfed: I posted some stuff here that hit this topic a little while ago. Healthy cholesterol like you'd get from eggs and healthy fats like you'd get from omega 3's and so on are not bad at all.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=49015&p=402292#p402292
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/