How much food to eat?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How much food to eat?

Post by Cornfed »

For a while now I have been eating two or less meals a day while largely not snacking, and I wouldn't say I'm exactly wasting away. It seems like we probably eat way more food than we need in the main which the body can buffer to some extend before getting fat.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How much food to eat?

Post by Moretorque »

It depends on the person, age ,metabolic rate and so forth. I used to be able to eat sooo much because my body could process so much food and flush it out so I was always hungry. Now I am having trouble with my stomach and it is not doing as well so my food intake is going way down and I am not near as hungry.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
May 26th, 2023, 3:55 pm
It depends on the person, age ,metabolic rate and so forth. I used to be able to eat sooo much because my body could process so much food and flush it out so I was always hungry. Now I am having trouble with my stomach and it is not doing as well so my food intake is going way down and I am not near as hungry.
Yeah, what I think is that young, fit people can process a lot of food, but they don't really need to. It often doesn't serve any constructive purpose. Even most non-fat people in modern society probably overeat.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 26th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 26th, 2023, 3:55 pm
Yeah, what I think is that young, fit people can process a lot of food, but they don't really need to. It often doesn't serve any constructive purpose. Even most non-fat people in modern society probably overeat.
When you are young you burn it off working out you build muscle, I went vegetarian a year and a 1/2 ago and I am wondering if this may be my stomach problem. I eat lots of eggs, dairy and some cheese with vegetables and pasta..
Time to Hide!
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

The amount of food you should eat depends on various factors, including your age, gender, body composition, activity level, and overall health goals. It's important to maintain a balanced and nutritious diet to support your body's needs. For those who are struggling with the extra weight i can recommend a carnivore diet https://betterme.world/articles/carnivore-diet/, which is probably one of the best diets i ever tried.
Last edited by glanmit on June 12th, 2023, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Some ppl eat to live fella
Me??
I live to eat
When ur successful like me you dont have to run about chasing rats around the dustbins with a sharp stick fella
Gluttony is defo one of the biggest sins im guilty of
Mainly coz I fkin love food fella
Eating
f***ing hot ladyboys
And smacking the living shit out of marxist scumbags and poofters are my passions in life fella
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I started experimenting with time-restricted eating awhile ago (though I allow my vitamin supplements + protein shake 1st thing because I don't want to allow any muscle shrinkage, but that's only a tiny amount of carbs and few calories). The results have been highly favorable so far.
Here's an article about it written by Mercola. I'll post more about it later sometime, but for now: FYI.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/jos ... -dementia/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

in fact, I just eat until I feel a little full, that way I don't overeat and get better
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I eat three meals a day. Typically breakfast is large and same with dinner. Lunch is more of a larger snack.

I think the more important aspect is what kind of food you are eating. Eating quality food is better than eating shit USA ZOGchow.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I eat little breakfast, medium-large lunch, medium dinner.
I agree.. the ZOG-Chow make you fat, sluggish and stupid. I only eat organic chow and I don't eat out at all.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 8:11 am
Sounds like the usual Korean pattern.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 10:49 am
How so? :?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 13th, 2023, 11:05 am
Cornfed wrote:
That is how most Koreans ate when I was there. With the female teachers I imagine lunch was the only food they ate all day, which makes sense given it was provided.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 11:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
That is how most Koreans ate when I was there. With the female teachers I imagine lunch was the only food they ate all day, which makes sense given it was provided.
Makes sense and that was ten years ago. Nowadays it's different. Inflation and food, fuel prices went up in South Korea thanks to the goddamned Ukrainistani War and South Korea has to import food and raw materials from other sources instead of Russia. The South Korean government took the side of the U.S and "self" cut off flow of cheap Russian oil and energy by enacting sanctions to Russia and supporting those stupid money laundering begger homosexuals known as the ukrainistanis.

South Korea doesn't have enough agriculture to support 50 million people, it's land doesn't produce many hard minerals, no oil, mostly mountains and that communist Dog previous president Moon Jae In shut down the Nuclear power plant industry and further dismantled the Korean shipping industry.
Nowadays lot of people skim on lunch and dinner by buying in Convenient stores. Also the quality of food in company and university cafeteria downgraded compared to ten years ago because food, fuel prices went up and companies like to cut corners. Many koreans are facing economic hardships and good education doesn't gurantee good jobs. So in summary Koreans in Korea are light on breakfast lunch and dinner compared to ten years ago.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 11:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
Evidence of how South Korea has shot itself on the foot for supporting Western and European ZOG "Globo homo" sanction against Russia.

https://keia.org/the-peninsula/2022-in- ... uth-korea/

"South Korea has also begun reducing imports of most Russian energy products. Imports of LNG were down 36.1 percent by volume through November, while imports of crude petroleum were down 55 percent by volume and refined petroleum products by 70.1 percent. However, imports of Russian coal are up 14.3 percent."

"The war has also significantly impacted South Korea’s trade balance. For the first time since the Global Financial Crisis, South Korea is projected to run a trade deficit. While not the only factor, the sharply rising costs of energy from Russia’s war can be seen in South Korea’s projected trade deficit. Energy imports have increased by $78.1 billion in 2022, while South Korea’s trade deficit was $47.5 billion over the same period."

Heil Zelensky!