How to get fit and flat with my new flat earth fitness routine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
galii
Experienced Poster

How to get fit and flat with my new flat earth fitness routine

Post by galii »

Hello and welcome to my fitness channel, where I will show you how to get in shape and stay healthy while also exposing the lies of the globe. I am a fitness guru who believes in the flat earth theory. I have developed a unique fitness routine that combines physical exercises with flat earth movements. In this channel, you will learn how to do exercises like:

The circle punch: This exercise involves making a circular motion with both hands in front of your chest, as if you are tracing the shape of the flat earth. Then, you punch forward with both fists, crossing them in an X shape, as if you are rejecting the globe model. This exercise works your arms, chest, and shoulders, and also helps you assert your flat earth beliefs. Do 10 reps of this exercise.
The flat plank: This exercise involves lying on your stomach on the floor, with your elbows under your shoulders and your toes on the ground. You lift your body up and hold it in a straight line, as if you are mimicking the flatness of the earth. This exercise works your core, back, and legs, and also helps you demonstrate the flatness of the earth. Hold this position for 30 seconds or as long as you can.
The horizon squat: This exercise involves standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended in front of you at eye level. You lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground, as if you are sitting on a chair. Then, you raise your body up and point your arms to the sides, as if you are pointing to the horizon. This exercise works your legs, glutes, and hips, and also helps you show the horizon line of the flat earth. Do 15 reps of this exercise.
These are just some of the exercises that you will learn in this channel. There are many more that will not only tone your muscles and burn calories, but also help you express your flat earth views and challenge the globe propaganda. Join me in this journey of fitness and truth, and let’s make the world a flatter and fitter place!
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Re: How to get fit and flat with my new flat earth fitness routine

Post by mahayana »

Let them mock the Flat Earth Theory. They think there is power in their ability to shame and ridicule, but there isn't.
hebtas
Freshman Poster

Post by hebtas »

Good info, thanks! I've been putting my visits to a gym for several months, so I think it is time to try doing workouts at home. I'll use your post as a guide. And it would be great to read more from you.
Ginerbell
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginerbell »

Yeah such a nice routine to try. But while fitness is important, it also important to know whether is is good for u. Exercise routines should focus on evidence-based health benefits. So here u can learn about muscle tightness and sleep: https://betterme.world/articles/why-do- ... n-i-sleep/ . It would be nice to know with ur routine!