How to lose fat

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: How to lose fat

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 10:09 pm
I'm coming back to the U.S. tomorrow and henceforth buying most of my meat from one of the companies on Public Square, which is a new collective of companies that are unwoke and wish to cater to same. They have set-ups similar to Butcher Box, and say that their meat has none of that crap in it. I'll give it a shot.
@gsjackson
Thanks, that is interesting! I never heard of Public Square before, but that's a valuable overall topic, as it happens: Where to get actual legit food that isn't loaded full of a bunch of GMO crap, hormones, and vaxxer stuff, which is becoming harder and harder to do.
This is one reason I am into SHTF-prepping focused on living aboard a boat fulltime, at least we can fish and scrounge for molluscs and crustaceans and forage for coconuts and stuff like that. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 10:31 pm
gsjackson wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 10:09 pm
I'm coming back to the U.S. tomorrow and henceforth buying most of my meat from one of the companies on Public Square, which is a new collective of companies that are unwoke and wish to cater to same. They have set-ups similar to Butcher Box, and say that their meat has none of that crap in it. I'll give it a shot.
@gsjackson
Thanks, that is interesting! I never heard of Public Square before, but that's a valuable overall topic, as it happens: Where to get actual legit food that isn't loaded full of a bunch of GMO crap, hormones, and vaxxer stuff, which is becoming harder and harder to do.
This is one reason I am into SHTF-prepping focused on living aboard a boat fulltime, at least we can fish and scrounge for molluscs and crustaceans and forage for coconuts and stuff like that. :lol:
I think they're less than a year old and already have quite a few companies signed up, including more than one meat producer. I'm leaning toward the one in Tennessee, which apparently has been around a long time. Love the concept.

https://publicsq.com/
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

Girls, I don't know how to lose weight sitting on only one diet, so I decided to challenge myself and do calisthenics for a whole month (https://betterme.world/articles/28-day- ... challenge/) - wish me success,who want with me?