TRT for optimal masculinity and physique

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

TRT for optimal masculinity and physique

Post by Lucas88 »

Here is a video by Caleb Jones about TRT which @WilliamSmith recommended me:

In the video Caleb explains that 1200 ng/dl marks the upper limit of testosterone levels within the healthy natural physiological range and that he himself always aims to have his own testosterone between 1100 and 1200 ng/dl through use of TRT. He regards this range as optimal for male health and performance while anything above 1200 ng/dl should be considered within the territory of "steroid use" vs. TRT and will likely be accompanied by undesirable side effects.

It is a well-known fact that even among younger men in their 20s testosterone levels are at an all-time low. This is because of the many toxins in our modern environment together with a sedentary lifestyle which only serve to demolish natural testosterone. Many young men today have the testosterone of an old man. No wonder so many younger millennials and gen-Z'ers have piss-poor musculature and behave so beta or even "faggy". This is what the globalist elites want since they desire to reduce the greater part of the male population to a herd of weak and effeminate serfs who lack the aggression and warrior spirit needed to resist their dystopian system and who will slavishly conform to their nefarious agendas.

So this means that even many younger guys could benefit from TRT as Caleb explains. Nowadays many guys need injections of exogenous testosterone just to operate at the normal level of test let alone higher levels (e.g., above 1000 ng/dl).

I've done MMA and Jiujitsu training for most of my adult life and so I don't think that my T-level will be very low but I do often suffer from fatigue and don't quite have the vitality than I had when I was 15 or 20 (I'm now in my 30s). I'm considering taking exogenous testosterone and getting my T-levels within the 1000 and 1200 ng/dl range. I've had quite a long layoff from my regular MMA training due to health problems and honestly feel like shit. I wanna get on the test, resume my MMA training, lift weights, get jacked and feel like I'm 15 again. I wanna be a fcukin' superman!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TRT for optimal masculinity and physique

Post by Cornfed »

I wouldn't risk your natural test and otherwise messing with yourself for marginal gains as a healthy young man. If your test is low, that may be because in the circumstances you are in it is supposed to be low. If you want bigger muscles, occasional sarm use might be a good compromise.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, if you're looking in -- you said you've been in touch recently with Contrarian Expatriate. Ask him how he's doing with the TRT. He's about three or four years into it now.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 7:16 am
Winston, if you're looking in -- you said you've been in touch recently with Contrarian Expatriate. Ask him how he's doing with the TRT. He's about three or four years into it now.
Total silence....Crickets....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Another natural way to increase T-level is to drink p***y juice. When I was doing a lot of biking in Saigon, I would get thirsty and ask my Vietnamese girlfriend for some warm p***y juice. I felt 10x more energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 6:43 am

In the video Caleb explains that 1200 ng/dl marks the upper limit of testosterone levels within the healthy natural physiological range and that he himself always aims to have his own testosterone between 1100 and 1200 ng/dl through use of TRT. He regards this range as optimal for male health and performance while anything above 1200 ng/dl should be considered within the territory of "steroid use" vs. TRT and will likely be accompanied by undesirable side effects.

It is a well-known fact that even among younger men in their 20s testosterone levels are at an all-time low. This is because of the many toxins in our modern environment together with a sedentary lifestyle which only serve to demolish natural testosterone. Many young men today have the testosterone of an old man. No wonder so many younger millennials and gen-Z'ers have piss-poor musculature and behave so beta or even "faggy". This is what the globalist elites want since they desire to reduce the greater part of the male population to a herd of weak and effeminate serfs who lack the aggression and warrior spirit needed to resist their dystopian system and who will slavishly conform to their nefarious agendas.

So this means that even many younger guys could benefit from TRT as Caleb explains. Nowadays many guys need injections of exogenous testosterone just to operate at the normal level of test let alone higher levels (e.g., above 1000 ng/dl).

I've done MMA and Jiujitsu training for most of my adult life and so I don't think that my T-level will be very low but I do often suffer from fatigue and don't quite have the vitality than I had when I was 15 or 20 (I'm now in my 30s). I'm considering taking exogenous testosterone and getting my T-levels within the 1000 and 1200 ng/dl range. I've had quite a long layoff from my regular MMA training due to health problems and honestly feel like shit. I wanna get on the test, resume my MMA training, lift weights, get jacked and feel like I'm 15 again. I wanna be a fcukin' superman!
I heard one has to study that stuff a lot because it is quite complicated.It is said that it is not so good for younger guys. It might be ok for me but sounds like too much hassle.

Btw. there is a lot of stuff that can be done before getting to that point. Ice showers for example.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Thanks to everyone who responded! 8)

There are various reasons why I want to take exogenous testosterone now that I'm in my mid 30s.

1. I want to do some serious weight training and put on a bit more muscle than I have typically carried up until now. Muscle mass looks good. It makes a man look considerably more masculine or alpha and gets the ladies wet. I want to develop a bit more muscle mass in order to set myself apart from other men and appear sexy and attractive to women rather than looking like a regular busted 30 something year-old average joe. I love it when women desire me for my body. Everybody knows that it becomes increasingly more difficult to build or maintain muscle from about the age of 35 (or even earlier for some men). However, having the testosterone level of a healthy 20 year-old male would make it a lot easier.

2. I want to continue to look like a baddass. Let's face it, most people look ridiculous after the age of 35 with their dweeby physiques and little effeminate muscles. In fact, increasingly more people are looking ridiculous for these same reasons even in their 20s. One very good reason to do resistance training and build muscle - especially as one starts to age - is simply not to look ridiculous. Dweebiness and decrepitude look ugly. Such deficient physiques don't inspire respect or admiration. As a life-long fan of professional wrestling and 80s/90s action movies, I want to look like an impressive larger-than-life character and macho man with large high-test muscles well into my 50s and even 60s (if the Jew World Order hasn't killed us all off by then). Given the natural deficiency of the human body after a certain age barring a few rare genetic freaks, I would obviously need "enhancements" for that.

3. I want to get back into my martial arts training and become once again a beast on the mats. Let's be honest, real fighting is as much about physical attributes as it is about technique. That's just the reality of the matter. I want to get my wrestling up again and shoot those single- and double-leg takedowns faster and more explosively than before. I want to return to Jiujitsu and dominate people with tight pressure passes and heavy top control (yes, strength helps a lot in BJJ; why else do you think all of the top guys like Gordan Ryan are juiced to the tits?). I want to resume my Muay Thai training and add some explosivity to my punches and kicks. Of course, I don't want to be that older guy who has to take it steady on the mats due to a breaking-down body; I want to have excellent recovery (like many juicers do) for years to come and to be able to train at full intensity with the younger guys. I want to be a baddass MMA killing machine well into my 50s.

4. I want to have more energy and vitality like when I was 15 (I definitely had high-test when I was 15 because I was jacked to fcuk for a teenager and was regularly competing in combat sports) as well as greater psychological wellbeing, again like when I was 15. Throughout adulthood (say, from my early 20s) I've often suffered from fatigue, been a bit of a low-energy guy, at times struggled with motivation, and been susceptible to depression and anxiety. I've heard that high testosterone can actually serve as an antidote for those kinds of things and indeed a former MMA training partner of mine who used to frequently take steroids and had been running test since highschool told me that he always enjoys a much greater level of psychological wellbeing when he's on a steroid cycle with a moderate dose. Maybe higher test from an exogenous source would be beneficial for my mood and mental functioning as well as general energy levels.

There's nothing shameful when it comes to juicing. We live in the 21st century and enjoy the many benefits of advanced science and so we should indeed be using advanced science for the improvement of the body and human performance.

@WilliamSmith, you've been researching TRT, testosterone boosters and even bull testicle supplements which, according to one reviewer, "make him as horny as a T-rex trying to repopulate the species" (LMAO!). What do you think?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 7:14 am
I wouldn't risk your natural test and otherwise messing with yourself for marginal gains as a healthy young man. If your test is low, that may be because in the circumstances you are in it is supposed to be low. If you want bigger muscles, occasional sarm use might be a good compromise.
I just found this video comparing SARMs and TRT in my YouTube recommendations:

An anecdotal comment from the video's comment section:
TL:DR I am a 35 yr old man who started TRT a couple months ago, and I just wanna share so hopefully other people can get help if they need it the way I did.
——
I struggled with low energy, irritability, depression, struggling to lose fat, gyno, injury issues, sexual dysfunction, and (though I didn’t realize it at the time) brain fog. I struggled with this for years.

I would feel better when I went to the gym regularly but I would inevitably get injured, or my mood would crash and a 1 week deload would turn into a 1 month or more depression.

I kicked the tires on a lot of things, I got my body fat into the teens multiple times. Worked with a dietician for a while. Quit drinking entirely. Got therapy. Got prescribed multiple medications that were supposed to help. And at the end of the day I felt as though I were spinning my tires.

I didn’t think I could have low T. I’m 35, 6’2, and muscular. Sure I had never gotten the results I wanted at the gym, but I had never been able to stay consistent. Most fitness channels and people in general will tell you consistency is the issue and for most people they’re right. But there are always exceptions.

I went in and my T numbers were 180 and 220. I had been eating at maintenance for over a month at the time and sleeping normally. I was stunned but in hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have been.

I’ve been taking testosterone for a few months now and the difference is absolutely amazing. I feel as though I have a new lease on life. I can workout and exercise and be active without fearing injury at every turn. My sexual function is getting better every week. I feel emotionally connected to the people in my life again. The benefits have influenced every aspect of my life.

So, while I do not think TRT is for everyone…. if you’re a man who has symptoms at an age where you shouldn’t PLEASE advocate for yourself. My primary care didn’t want me to test for it because of the lifetime possibility of treatment, but I needed it and a lifetime of treatment living happily is for sure worth far more than a lifetime of misery without it.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 7:16 am
@gsjackson
I didn't realize @WInston and CE were still in touch since I saw pages and pages of CE flaming Winston for some reason, LOL. I guess Winston is pretty forgiving? I thought CE was a high-quality contributor until I saw him indulging himself in many pages of shit-talking about black women and flamed him a bit myself in response, but I guess he was already gone by then. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 6:43 am

@Lucas88

Thanks for this awesome thread, much appreciated!

I never even heard of "SARMS" before @Cornfed posted it in here, so thank you both for all this valuable information.

I'll have to research this more but am definitely considering this...

Jones mentioned Stallone used it for decades with awesome results (Stallone kicks ass despite my shit-talking about "whops," LOL, "Sly Stallone" is the !@#$ing man :lol: ... at least I hope...... I'm just going based on his movies like Cobra and Demolition Man. I hope he's not utterly horrible IRL like so many Hollywood types, but his book "Sly Moves" on bodybuilding is also awesome and he made himself sound like a good guy there. :mrgreen: )............................

The only thing is I'm still wary about is if TRT could theoretically become a dependency if it is no longer available. Even though I'm happily living on land for the moment where I could theoretically get it easily enough, I am planning to be prepped to "bug out" for SHTF scenarios on a steel boat since I'm pretty sure another plandemic is only a matter of time, and in that case might bug out to a remote tropical island where nothing of the sort is available.... So that means I can't allow any dependencies on stuff like TRT if it creates any dependency that could cause natural production to drop if you don't have more access to it. I will have to research it more. Did you look into this aspect of the subject yet? :o
Compound lifts and sex with +sized females are of course things guaranteed to boost natural testosterone without any such risks, so I'll definitely plan on relying on those for life. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 4:50 pm
Thanks to everyone who responded! 8)

There are various reasons why I want to take exogenous testosterone now that I'm in my mid 30s.

1. I want to do some serious weight training and put on a bit more muscle than I have typically carried up until now. Muscle mass looks good. It makes a man look considerably more masculine or alpha and gets the ladies wet. I want to develop a bit more muscle mass in order to set myself apart from other men and appear sexy and attractive to women rather than looking like a regular busted 30 something year-old average joe. I love it when women desire me for my body. Everybody knows that it becomes increasingly more difficult to build or maintain muscle from about the age of 35 (or even earlier for some men). However, having the testosterone level of a healthy 20 year-old male would make it a lot easier.

2. I want to continue to look like a baddass. Let's face it, most people look ridiculous after the age of 35 with their dweeby physiques and little effeminate muscles. In fact, increasingly more people are looking ridiculous for these same reasons even in their 20s. One very good reason to do resistance training and build muscle - especially as one starts to age - is simply not to look ridiculous. Dweebiness and decrepitude look ugly. Such deficient physiques don't inspire respect or admiration. As a life-long fan of professional wrestling and 80s/90s action movies, I want to look like an impressive larger-than-life character and macho man with large high-test muscles well into my 50s and even 60s (if the Jew World Order hasn't killed us all off by then). Given the natural deficiency of the human body after a certain age barring a few rare genetic freaks, I would obviously need "enhancements" for that.

3. I want to get back into my martial arts training and become once again a beast on the mats. Let's be honest, real fighting is as much about physical attributes as it is about technique. That's just the reality of the matter. I want to get my wrestling up again and shoot those single- and double-leg takedowns faster and more explosively than before. I want to return to Jiujitsu and dominate people with tight pressure passes and heavy top control (yes, strength helps a lot in BJJ; why else do you think all of the top guys like Gordan Ryan are juiced to the tits?). I want to resume my Muay Thai training and add some explosivity to my punches and kicks. Of course, I don't want to be that older guy who has to take it steady on the mats due to a breaking-down body; I want to have excellent recovery (like many juicers do) for years to come and to be able to train at full intensity with the younger guys. I want to be a baddass MMA killing machine well into my 50s.

4. I want to have more energy and vitality like when I was 15 (I definitely had high-test when I was 15 because I was jacked to fcuk for a teenager and was regularly competing in combat sports) as well as greater psychological wellbeing, again like when I was 15. Throughout adulthood (say, from my early 20s) I've often suffered from fatigue, been a bit of a low-energy guy, at times struggled with motivation, and been susceptible to depression and anxiety. I've heard that high testosterone can actually serve as an antidote for those kinds of things and indeed a former MMA training partner of mine who used to frequently take steroids and had been running test since highschool told me that he always enjoys a much greater level of psychological wellbeing when he's on a steroid cycle with a moderate dose. Maybe higher test from an exogenous source would be beneficial for my mood and mental functioning as well as general energy levels.
@Lucas88
👊👊👊
#BASADO
Lucas88 wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 4:50 pm
There's nothing shameful when it comes to juicing. We live in the 21st century and enjoy the many benefits of advanced science and so we should indeed be using advanced science for the improvement of the body and human performance.

@WilliamSmith, you've been researching TRT, testosterone boosters and even bull testicle supplements which, according to one reviewer, "make him as horny as a T-rex trying to repopulate the species" (LMAO!). What do you think?
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about the Prime Labs supplement, but I don't want to discourage others from trying it. Like I said by email:
Re: Prime Labs, hmm, it may be worth a shot, but I'm not sure I can personally recommend Prime Labs: Awesome bull cartoon on the bottle, for sure, but I didn't really notice it doing anything that decisive after using it for a few months. (Though I am already always horny all the time, so hard to say...) But a lot of other seemingly legit reviewers sure thought it massively boosted their libido and did work, so it might be worth a shot. ;)
Another repost regarding the specific supplement I tried for a few months:
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 5:05 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 11:33 am
Are you racist against cow turds? :lol:
@MrMan
In candor, I really would prefer to drink the scary-lookin' snake wines rather than anything actually containing cow turds, regardless of whether my decline on the cow turds is racist or not.

However, it also happens to be the case that I've been trying out this testoboosting supplement for a couple months now, and it contains not only ingredients like "horny goat weed" and saw palmetto, but also a certain "orchic substance," which I learned from an annoyed vegan Amazon reviewer is apparently actually some derivative made from bull testicles. :lol:

Additional fact which the "community" here may find interesting from my PNW days: Up in Montana they literally have a "Testicle Festival" in which the denizens of "Big Sky Country" get together and go eat roasted bull gonads and wash it down with plenty of beer. (I declined to ever try eating any roasted bull goands, which makes me queezy just thinking about it.... but I'm admittedly not shying away from the "orchic substance" in the Prime Labs testoboosting capsules since as far as I know it's essentially reduced to some powdered form with no resemblance to the "source.)

Just in case anyone doubts my veracity on this, here is a pic from the Montanans so-called "Testy Fest": Classy, huh?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 8:40 am
Another natural way to increase T-level is to drink p***y juice. When I was doing a lot of biking in Saigon, I would get thirsty and ask my Vietnamese girlfriend for some warm p***y juice. I felt 10x more energy.
@kangarunner
ROFLMAO! Do you mean that stuff women start squirting out forcefully when you give her G-spot orgasms? I like eating p***y either way, but FYI that stuff they squirt out at higher velocity when you stimulate her G-spot was also once prized by Taoist Sexual Alchemists in ancient China, to be used in invigorating elixirs, so I think you might be onto something there. :lol: I believe Mantak Chia discussed this a bit in one of his books (maybe more than one), though I can't remember off the top of my head because I've read so many books about p***y I might be blurring together multiple titles in my memory.....
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 10:54 pm
The only thing is I'm still wary about is if TRT could theoretically become a dependency if it is no longer available. Even though I'm happily living on land for the moment where I could theoretically get it easily enough, I am planning to be prepped to "bug out" for SHTF scenarios on a steel boat since I'm pretty sure another plandemic is only a matter of time, and in that case might bug out to a remote tropical island where nothing of the sort is available.... So that means I can't allow any dependencies on stuff like TRT if it creates any dependency that could cause natural production to drop if you don't have more access to it. I will have to research it more. Did you look into this aspect of the subject yet? :o
Compound lifts and sex with +sized females are of course things guaranteed to boost natural testosterone without any such risks, so I'll definitely plan on relying on those for life. :D
From what I've read on Reddit about the subject of TRT, even the smallest doses of exogenous testosterone will cause natural testosterone production to shut down (since the body detects the exogenous source and then sends a message to the testicles that they don't need to produce as much as before) and long-term use will almost certainly cause dependency. In fact, I remember reading in a scientific paper (I forgot the names of the authors) that 6 years of TRT is enough to irreversibly shut down natural testosterone production, thus necessitating life-long TRT use. This stuff sounds scary. :(

I am also concerned about the prospect of some kind of other catastrophic scenario that could potentially make it difficult to obtain TRT for those who already rely on it. If that were to happen and I were already a long-time TRT user, I'd be screwed!

Maybe it would be better to look into SARMs like @Cornfed recommended or just do regular steroid cycles which allow for periods of test production recovery like many athletes do. My training partners at MMA practice did it that way. As far as I know, in all cases their natural test production came back after they stopped juicing.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

kangarunner wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 8:40 am
this is scientific actually,it's called the Copulin effect.Copulins on your body also make women think you're with many women or with a woman.You could use copulin synthetic pheromones to be percieved as a alpha.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Here is an article from Art of Manliness about how the author increased his testosterone naturally in the space of 90 days:

https://www.artofmanliness.com/health-f ... naturally/

Before the author began, he got his test levels tested and it turned out that his total T was only 383 ng/dl. That's obviously not very high by the standards of previous generations but quite common for men today amidst the cesspool of environmental toxins and xenoestrogens through which we constantly wade. Fortunately, the guy made some major lifestyle changes and found that his total T had increased to 778 ng/dl when he got it tested again three months later.

In order to naturally increase his testosterone, the author made the following lifestyle changes:
1. Eat a well balanced diet. Put an emphasis on foods with high saturated fats like butter, coconut oil, eggs.
2. Supplement with Vitamin D3, fish oil, whey protein, and magnesium.
3. Exercise. With an emphasis on strength training and HIIT cardio.
4. Don’t overtrain!
5. Get more and better sleep.
6. Manage stress.
7. Avoid Xenoestrogens and Other T-Lowering Chemicals.
8. Have more sex.
9. Take cold showers (maybe).
The details for each lifestyle change are explained in depth in the article. 8)

@WilliamSmith @gsjackson @Pixel--Dude @willymonfrete @MrMan