Why does only money matter instead of health in America?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Why does only money matter instead of health in America?

Post by firethrower1000 »

I often wonder when is America going to get better in terms of health and come up with some logical thinking, to America money matters so much that it is put before our health....One simple exapmle of this sick twisted truth is that in Ameria stores like whole foods and organic foods are way more expensive than processed foods and other fast foods restaurants and markets.....Why you might ask? WELL ITS VERY SIMPLE they make health real food more expensive so that you go for unhealthy foods that are addicting and will make money for them, they will sell you the kind of foods that have a never ending shelf life...BY CONTRAST when real healthy food expires it expires very fast sometimes it will take like 2 DAYS for someting to start decomposing badly...But if you go to get mc donalds french fries that have aditives and preservatives that make it never expire even after 2 MONTHS and it still look like you bought it yesterday, well that is deadly in my opinion and heavenly to mc donal's money.....I heard a lady on a video who made a nice point about that she said that" even bacteria dont touch processed foods because it is deadly but they will eat through real foods any time of the day for sure....

HERE IS AN important small video on how 4 OR 5 obese people struggle in the UK with their love for fast processed foods check it out its very short but intertaining and worth it i swear : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQ3GwM1YTY#movie_player