Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Flat earth model explained / Other interesting subjects

Discuss science and technology topics here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Flat earth model explained / Other interesting subjects

Post by Voyager1 » August 19th, 2017, 10:16 am

Eric Dubay lays it all out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVQUSSUQH4[/youtube]
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 22nd, 2017, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2148
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by gsjackson » August 19th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Ever since you posted this video on another thread I've been following Dubay's thought with great interest. So how do flat earthers answer the question about how, if the sun revolves around the earth, it can be dark in one hemisphere and light in another? What happens when the sun goes underneath the pancake? Wouldn't it be dark all over the earth for several hours?

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Voyager1 » August 19th, 2017, 5:12 pm

I'v thought about this question too. If it's a flat earth and the sun is circling above, shouldn't we always be able to see it's light? The answer is no.

Have a look at this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFM9JwMDaM[/youtube]

The sun seems to "rise" or come back into view as he zooms in on the sunset. Also we just assume light travels forever and ever but it doesn't. The further the sun gets away from the viewer the dimmer it gets because the light has to go through more atmosphere (which is a gas).

If the sun is directly above you then there's less atmosphere for the light to go through. That's why the sun is brightest at mid-day. I think I covered this in another thread.

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Voyager1 » August 19th, 2017, 5:14 pm

gsjackson wrote:What happens when the sun goes underneath the pancake? Wouldn't it be dark all over the earth for several hours?
With the flat earth model, the sun never goes underneath anything. It just circles above.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8[/youtube]

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6416
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Cornfed » August 20th, 2017, 12:11 am

Maybe the whole thing is to discredit the provable fact that the holohoax didn't happen.

Voyager1
Junior Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Voyager1 » August 20th, 2017, 1:09 am

Cornfed wrote:Maybe the whole thing is to discredit the provable fact that the holohoax didn't happen.
Doesn't discredit anything. Just tells me you haven't looked into the other two issues or you are willingly ignorant.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2148
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by gsjackson » August 20th, 2017, 5:12 am

Dubay is dead right, as far as I'm concerned, on the holohoax and evolution, which I've always thought was a crock. That gets him my respectful attention on anything else he wants to look into.

General rule of thumb: If the western media have come to a clear consensus on something, it's presumably the opposite of the truth. A rebuttable presumption, but a very clear starting hypothesis.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Adama » August 20th, 2017, 4:19 pm

It's quite obvious, if you have eyes to see and if you believe your own eyes, that the earth is flat. Just open your eyes and look. The problem is people prefer to believe the lies of fake scientists and military intelligence over their own eyes. It is a psychological operation. The whole goal is just to get people to believe that God is not real and that He is not right above the stars. Heaven is truly heaven. It is right up there.

That's why they were trying to make the Tower of Babel. That's why God says there are windows up there in heaven. That's why the sky is blue (the waters above the molten glass firmament). That's why Christ ascends in a cloud. Tower of Babel also demonstrates that you can't work your way to heaven. Rather we must simply trust in the Lord by believing in Him and not in our own ability to do good works.

And if you truly believe the Bible, remember it says that no man has truly ascended into heaven except Christ. They are pretending they have ascended into heaven without God, which is impossible.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by droid » August 20th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Cornfed wrote:Maybe the whole thing is to discredit the provable fact that the holohoax didn't happen.
In a nutshell. Straight out of the POEZ.
Doubt the hollowcause = you are just another flat earther blah blah end of discussions
Whereas the reality is the holohoax is THE conspiracy theory.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Adama » August 20th, 2017, 6:04 pm

He's saying the holocaust AND the spherical earth are both giant hoaxes of our time. We're being lied to. Either it's true or it's a lie.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27197
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2017, 11:41 am

Man Voyager, we already have a big thread about the flat earth started by Adama. Why are you starting another one? To be the initiator? lol
gsjackson wrote:Ever since you posted this video on another thread I've been following Dubay's thought with great interest. So how do flat earthers answer the question about how, if the sun revolves around the earth, it can be dark in one hemisphere and light in another? What happens when the sun goes underneath the pancake? Wouldn't it be dark all over the earth for several hours?
No you don't understand. In the flat earth model, the sun moves circular around the flat earth, not under it. Kind of like a ball spinning around a roulette wheel. Or the hands on a clock. I don't know why people keep getting this mixed up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: The earth is flat / No holocaust / No dinosaurs

Post by droid » August 21st, 2017, 11:46 am

Winston wrote:Man Voyager, we already have a big thread about the flat earth started by Adama. Why are you starting another one? To be the initiator? lol
gsjackson wrote:Ever since you posted this video on another thread I've been following Dubay's thought with great interest. So how do flat earthers answer the question about how, if the sun revolves around the earth, it can be dark in one hemisphere and light in another? What happens when the sun goes underneath the pancake? Wouldn't it be dark all over the earth for several hours?
No you don't understand. In the flat earth model, the sun moves circular around the flat earth, not under it. Kind of like a ball spinning around a roulette wheel. Or the hands on a clock. I don't know why people keep getting this mixed up.
In which of course, the sun WOULD NOT match the motion of the stars, everyone can go outside at dusk/dawn and see this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Science and Technology”