Female Autism and Greta Thunberg

Discuss science and technology topics here.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Female Autism and Greta Thunberg

Post by josephty2 »

mattyman wrote:
December 20th, 2020, 7:33 pm
I wouldn't bash autism or aspergers.

It's clear that poor ms. Thunberg is being used as a PUPPET for the rich global elites.

Climate change is a load of garbage. Yes, there is anthropogenic CO2 but it's not at the catastrophic levels they're making it out, nor are the ice caps melting at the rates people are trying to scare us. It's all about an excuse for energy companies to raise taxes. How come you never hear about albedo? How come you never hear about the fact that Venus is so hot because of it's thick (x100) atmospherere like 1km under the sea?

Side note; there used to be a wikipedia article titled 'climate change skepticism', now re-titled 'climate change denial'.

I want to know about Thunberg's parents, who they work for, who they have ties with, organisations, the money trail. It's not about sustainable living.

Brainwashing children is the sickening bit. Remember the 'Hitler youth'.

I wouldn't bash the child, she's being ABUSED & MANIPULATED for some sick ends, used as a PUPPET.
Example of Alcoholism/caffeine addict & iphone/macbook thinking

Thunberg/author of silent spring shouldn't have reincarnated in Sweden, France would've made more sense.

https://www.reincarnationresearch.com/r ... lifetimes/
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.