Science Will Allow Females to Reproduce Without Men

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Science Will Allow Females to Reproduce Without Men

Post by Tsar »

"The Future is Female" would be the slogan of my Tech Company. I would probably name it Valkyrie Technologies or Lesbos Technologies after the island of Amazons or Girl Love Technologies.

I imagine that a company that allows two females to reproduce, patent the technology, and then offer exclusive services then it would make billions.

Also, the Y (male chromosome) will degrade and disappear within 2 million years so the technology will save humanity.

It could also allow for more girls to opt for lesbian relationships which has its benefits. I'll discuss this more in detail.

For example, to touch on it now, it will be eugenics because most diseases are in the Y (male chromosome).

Also if two females reproduce, the offspring would always be female.

The most important thing is to encourage femininity and the lesbians to be femme. Feminine females of all sexuality because there will still be males, just not many in such a future.

The value of men will be higher and men will be superior than the current living men.

The more females reproduce together, the more certain masculine traits will vanish from the genetic code of humanity. Such as males should theoretically have less body hair as and the two XX will allow the female genome to remove diseases.

While there have been advancements in reproductive technology and techniques such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) and embryo manipulation, the ability for two females to reproduce without male involvement remains theoretical and highly complex. One potential approach could involve using induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) derived from one woman to create sperm cells, which could then fertilize an egg from the other woman through artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization. However, this is still largely speculative and faces numerous ethical, technical, and biological challenges.

If two eggs from females were used to produce an offspring, the baby would indeed have two X chromosomes, making it female. This is because females carry two X chromosomes (XX), while males have one X and one Y chromosome (XY). Therefore, in the absence of a Y chromosome from a male contributor, the resulting offspring would always be female.

In theory, since females are healthier than men and have a genetic way of remaining genetically healthier, XX+XX will produce even healthier XX offspring. And XX+XX will always equal XX.

Therefore, the promotion of lesbian relationships will also increase bisexuality among females while reducing the number of males.

State-mandated IVF can ensure only the most genetically fit males have sons while all other males only have daughters. This will allow for eugenics of the male population while the female population is naturally bettered through the XX+XX lesbian reproduction.

While still futuristic, this is definitely scientifically possible with advances in biotechnology.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Science Will Allow Females to Reproduce Without Men

Post by MrMan »

I disagree with the premise that women are healthier or that most sicknesses are carried on the male chromosome.

But what is the plan? To also build a time machine, go forward to where men are rare and get a lot of female attention?

Imagine a world with no men. If a woman had a working car, she probably couldn't go far because of the streets clogged with broken down cars. They might be sitting in the dark after the light bulbs broke down. There would be long lines at mechanic shops. Houses would be old and warn out. It would be expensive to hire the few women who could or would do construction. It is likely that technological innovation would grind to a halt.

There might be piles of unopened pickle jars everywhere also.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

There would still be men. Only healthier men. Polygyny would be legal and girls would embrace it because most females would be bisexual. Crime would fall and incel wouldn't exist. XX+XY would produce both girls and boys, while XX+XX would only produce girls.

Obviously, modern men would need to tolerate living in the lasts days where men have it the worst.

Also, once female bisexuality increases, almost all girls will act like cam girls and OnlyFans girls to try to maintain looks.

Since fertility rates are capped by females, allowing XX+XX could actually improve birthrates since it would make girls more likely to reproduce if they think girls are more stable than the typical guy. Polygyny allows girls to start a family with girls while waiting for a guy and theoretically avoid the need for a sperm donor.

Also, the technology will make females more valuable by redefining what is naturally possible.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I read that lesbian couples have the highest rates of domestic violence.

Imagine a world full of stout women with short hair trying to look and act masculine to attract other women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 2:37 pm

Imagine a world full of stout women with short hair trying to look and act masculine to attract other women.
You're referring to one subset of American butch dyke Feminists. They might as well be trans.

Look at Tatu, the Russian group for a typical foreign example, although it's unknown if they ever really did anything together. They married guys so they could have been bi if they weren't straight.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 6:42 pm
MrMan wrote:

You're referring to one subset of American butch dyke Feminists. They might as well be trans.

Look at Tatu, the Russian group for a typical foreign example, although it's unknown if they ever really did anything together. They married guys so they could have been bi if they weren't straight.
I'd imagine the stout shorthaired variety is more common. The pretty model type are probably a small percentage found who make dirty movies.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 8:15 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 3rd, 2024, 6:42 pm
MrMan wrote:

I'd imagine the stout shorthaired variety is more common. The pretty model type are probably a small percentage found who make dirty movies.
Most girls are bisexual, especially the more beautiful girls.

It's often times devout Christian girls who are more often unattractive. Let's face it, ugliness is a weakness, and the Abrahamic religions often attract the weak people who find the appeasement of weakness appealing.

That's why Abrahamic religion is both dying and thrives in the most primitive of places.

Anyone who accepts reality and aesthetics knows what I'm saying is true.

Maybe @Pixel--Dude or @Lucas88 would like to weigh in on this topic?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Tsar Since you tagged me I'll offer an opinion. I think what you're proposing sounds like it will only worsen the gap between men and women. Women will have no need for men at all with this new technology and I for one don't relish the thought of having to become a woman just so I can get laid.

@MrMan Some of your comments made me laugh. Especially the part about unopened pickle jars everywhere :lol:

But I don't think this will be the babe filled eutopia you envision, Tsar. I think it would probably end up cold and clinical. I think we could probably use eugenics and whatever to make people's genes better, but the process should be something left close to nature with men mating with women in the traditional way. If anything we could probably improve the overall gene pool of humanity by enforcing some kind of IQ test before people are allowed to breed and sterilising the more moronic members of society so they eventually die out naturally.

What do you think, @fschmidt?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 5th, 2024, 11:44 pm
But I don't think this will be the babe filled eutopia you envision, Tsar. I think it would probably end up cold and clinical. I think we could probably use eugenics and whatever to make people's genes better, but the process should be something left close to nature with men mating with women in the traditional way. If anything we could probably improve the overall gene pool of humanity by enforcing some kind of IQ test before people are allowed to breed and sterilising the more moronic members of society so they eventually die out naturally.
The future in just a few decades is going to look a lot different from what it does today. Advancements in AI and especially the advent of AGI are expected to make most forms of employment obsolete and give rise to a post-labor economy, the accelerated evolution of data science will make possible unprecedented breakthroughs in all areas of science, and the availability of gene-editing technologies such as CRISPR-CAS will most likely revolutionize how we approach the topic of reproduction.

Future eugenics will no longer depend on traditional sexual selection. Instead, due to far more accurate mapping of the human genome with the help of AI and the growth of genomic data banks, preimplantation embryo selection in which parents select an embryo with certain gene variants for traits considered desirable (e.g., intelligence, athleticism, beauty, health, longevity, etc.) will become increasingly common, and then eventually geneticists will begin to use CRISPR-CAS in order to actively edit the genome of the embryo to be implanted and thereby artificially promote most if not all of the aforementioned traits. The norm for much of humanity, at least in advanced countries, will be eugenic designer babies.

With preimplantation embryo selection and CRISPR-CAS, it should be possible to vastly improve the IQ, health and beauty of a population within just a few generations. In the AI and genomic age, there could be far less stupid and ugly people. Then, once humanity has solved most of its current problems (e.g., poverty, inequality, genetic diseases, etc.) through the application of science, we will be able to focus on bringing into being a higher superhumanity and then strive to become a great space-faring civilization with various off-planet colonies.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 12:23 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 5th, 2024, 11:44 pm
The future in just a few decades is going to look a lot different from what it does today. Advancements in AI and especially the advent of AGI are expected to make most forms of employment obsolete and give rise to a post-labor economy, the accelerated evolution of data science will make possible unprecedented breakthroughs in all areas of science, and the availability of gene-editing technologies such as CRISPR-CAS will most likely revolutionize how we approach the topic of reproduction.

Future eugenics will no longer depend on traditional sexual selection. Instead, due to far more accurate mapping of the human genome with the help of AI and the growth of genomic data banks, preimplantation embryo selection in which parents select an embryo with certain gene variants for traits considered desirable (e.g., intelligence, athleticism, beauty, health, longevity, etc.) will become increasingly common, and then eventually geneticists will begin to use CRISPR-CAS in order to actively edit the genome of the embryo to be implanted and thereby artificially promote most if not all of the aforementioned traits. The norm for much of humanity, at least in advanced countries, will be eugenic designer babies.

With preimplantation embryo selection and CRISPR-CAS, it should be possible to vastly improve the IQ, health and beauty of a population within just a few generations. In the AI and genomic age, there could be far less stupid and ugly people. Then, once humanity has solved most of its current problems (e.g., poverty, inequality, genetic diseases, etc.) through the application of science, we will be able to focus on bringing into being a higher superhumanity and then strive to become a great space-faring civilization with various off-planet colonies.
I completely agree with the above.

Only, I also see the dystopian colours of this scenario. The agenda of world depopulation means billions of "useless" oxygen breathers will be gone within a few decades and never replaced, numerically speaking. Those who will be allowed to remain and reproduce will be a minority, perhaps no more than a few hundred millions, forced to align with the purposes and the agenda of the new status quo, the NWO if we want to call it that way.

Then I do wonder what sense it makes, to have a small population of super-intelligent, super-healthy and good-looking men and women who are forced to be enslaved to a totalitarian NWO. These individual may well be genetically crafted to perfection, but will pay a price far, far higher than any of us average-brained, mediocre looking people: relinquish their freedoms, their right to self-agency and self-determination.

Intelligence usually means desire for freedom. No truly intelligent person will want to live in a society where even the tiniest action and interaction is monitored, analysed and judged by a "system" (be it human or AI).
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 5:10 pm
I completely agree with the above.

Only, I also see the dystopian colours of this scenario. The agenda of world depopulation means billions of "useless" oxygen breathers will be gone within a few decades and never replaced, numerically speaking. Those who will be allowed to remain and reproduce will be a minority, perhaps no more than a few hundred millions, forced to align with the purposes and the agenda of the new status quo, the NWO if we want to call it that way.

Then I do wonder what sense it makes, to have a small population of super-intelligent, super-healthy and good-looking men and women who are forced to be enslaved to a totalitarian NWO. These individual may well be genetically crafted to perfection, but will pay a price far, far higher than any of us average-brained, mediocre looking people: relinquish their freedoms, their right to self-agency and self-determination.

Intelligence usually means desire for freedom. No truly intelligent person will want to live in a society where even the tiniest action and interaction is monitored, analysed and judged by a "system" (be it human or AI).
What I mentioned in my previous post is simply an outline of expected developments in the next few decades and the possible appearance of the next phase of civilization. How it may unfold will depend entirely on the leadership of the world's nations.

Unfortunately, the current world leaders—what many call the NWO—do have quite a dystopian vision for humanity. Understanding that most of the population will indeed become "useless eaters" after the advent of AGI and near-total automation of labor, the globalist elites wish to depopulate the Earth (the WEF is currently saying by about 4 billion, although some sources say by as much as 90%). They use fears concerning resource depletion as their justification.

The Kabbalist contingent of the NWO, however, is open about its desire to kill off almost all of the goyim as well as 2/3 of Jews (those who are secular "apostates") for the manifestation of the prophesized "Messianic Age". The Gentile nations are seen as impure bloodlines born out of the Qliphoth of the dark side (i.e., sitra achra) and their destruction is considered a prerequisite for Tikkun Olam. Therefore, only a minority of "righteous" Jews and Noahides will be allowed to partake in the fruits of the envisioned technological and eugenic utopia of the Olam ha Ba—everybody else is expected to perish.

In my opinion, the NWO depopulation agenda began with the introduction of the vax. About 3/4 of the world population was naïve enough to accept an experimental vaccine promoted by a group of elites who have at the same time been very vocal about the need for depopulation. Go figure. 🤔 Then the next phase of their plan will probably include wars of apocalyptic proportions (or "Gog and Magog" in Kabbalistic terms) as well as manufactured poverty, starvation, and possibly other pandemics. ☹️

With the technology that we have on the horizon, we as a species could potentially create a far better form of civilization bordering utopian under a noble leadership. But tragically the world is run by evil psychopaths and nutcases who want to take the world in an extremely dystopian direction under the warped pretext of their NWO or even religiously inspired agenda. The only way they can be stopped is if somebody manages to overthrow them.