Check out this trailer for Paranormal Activity

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this trailer for Paranormal Activity

Post by jamesbond »

There is a new movie out called, "Paranormal Activity" and is highly praised by film critics and from those who have seen the film. Film critic Roger Ebert said this movie, " scared him" and "it's a great movie." It's not based on a true story but what is shown in the film, have occured to people in real life. I love subject matters that deal with the paranormal, I eat, breath and shit this stuff! LOL :D Below is the link for the trailer of the film.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We just saw this film yesterday and it wasn't that scary except for a few seconds. Most of it was contrived and predictable and obvious. It might appeal to lower taste but not to higher taste. With each night, the effects on the video increased, so it became obvious. The ending was a let down too and made the film look like a joke.

The psychic chickened out and ran away and the demonologist they were supposed to call never came, so that was a big let down too. And they did nothing but stay in that house all day and night and wouldn't even bother to leave it like they said.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

The psychic said it wasnt the house. It was them that the supernatural was following.