Madonna Music Videos

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Madonna Music Videos

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is she still alive? Does she still make music videos? What is her real name? Is she part Jewish or part of some bloodline?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 10:56 pm
Is she still alive? Does she still make music videos? What is her real name? Is she part Jewish or part of some bloodline?

She is still alive, I thinks she does make music videos occasionally. She was born August 16, 1958 in Michigan. Her real name is Madonna Louise Ciccone. She has been married and divorced twice. Madonna is not Jewish.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another version of her music video "Ray Of Light" from 1998.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This was another big hit of hers from 1986, "Open Your Heart."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is one of her all time biggest hits from 1984, "Like a Virgin."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Papa Don't Preach" from 1986.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Frozen" from 1998.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Hung up" from 2005.