Lucas' AI Music Songs

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Lucas' AI Music Songs

Post by Lucas88 »

Guys, I recently discovered Udio, an AI music generator capable of composing realistic songs. For about a week now I've been using the beta version which has been available to the public since last month and the content that this model can produce is nothing short of amazing.

Here is another thread I wrote about Udio and AI-generated music earlier this week:

viewtopic.php?p=416280#p416280

I've already made a dozen songs with Udio and decided to publish them on YouTube. Most of my songs are R&B, Latin Freestyle and 80s style Pop Music about sexy booty queens and hot mamacitas getting down to the groove but a few of them are homages to certain pop culture phenomena, songs with quirky themes, and even homages to HA members! 8)

I recommended Udio to my musician friend. He was impressed too and told me that it generates the instrumentation perfectly while the vocals, though still impressive, can become a bit wobbly when higher notes are used. However, he also judged that some of the AI-generated songs are virtually indistinguishable from human music, especially to non-musicians.

In fact, @Pixel--Dude showed some of my music to a few of his colleagues in the car. They had no idea that it was AI-generated!

Vocally, the AI is able to create lyrical sequences that are more complex than what a human vocalist could naturally do. This is often a givaway. Other times the vocals may glitch out a little bit if the content creator tries to push the limits too far. But generally the lyrics run smoothly.

Now, without further ado, I present my first few songs, both about HA members! 8)

The first is "Wu's Mystic Voyage" and is a homage to our beloved visionary, sage, leader and freethinking Asian @Winston himself:

This 90s style West Coast Hip Hop track celebrates Wu's wisdom, truth seeking, ghost hunting activities, global travel and playboy adventures in Manila. :lol:

The second is "Desert Renegade William Smith" and recounts our very own muscle-bound 80s action hero and womanizer @WilliamSmith's noble fight against the goblin hordes:

As you would expect, this melodic 80s style AoR song is full of energy and testosterone. Keep up the fight against the goblins, my friend! 8)

I loved making these two HA member songs. There might be more to come!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Lucas' AI Music Songs

Post by Lucas88 »

Here are a few of my 80s style R&B/Funk songs in celebration of my beloved big booty girls! :P

Carnival Rapture (Big Booty Groovin')

Booty Queen Sway

Next up, a few 80s style Latin Freestyle songs honoring the smoking-hot Latina queens of Miami living it up in Little Havana and Ocean Beach! 🔥

Miami Heat

Midnight Siren

Finally, an energetic Spanish-language dance track I made, again about the Latina queens of Miami:

Silicona Ritmo

Granted, the title isn't gramatically correct, but that's the title which the AI generated for me and the song is supposed to sound a little bit dumb (so I just went with it). Lmao! :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

My miscellaneous homage songs

Johnny's Showdown (Cobra Kai)

A baddass fan-made homage to Sensei Johnny Lawrence and Cobra Kai.

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy! 8)

Neon Vice (Vice City Theme)

An awesome 80s style Pop song dedicated to my favorite game of all time GTA Vice City.

Cubans and Haitians do battle in the streets, Ricardo Díaz rules over the city and Tommy Vercetti builds up his gangster empire!

I love this one. 8)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Sculpted Dreams (Homage to Michelle Lewin)

This is an 80s Latin Freestyle song dedicated to my favorite fitness model and fine specimen of Venezuelan beauty Michelle Lewin (aka La Cuerpa). 😘

Michelle pumping iron on booty day! 🍑

This is Michelle Lewin, by the way:

¡Puro fuego!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Now a few quirky songs

No Funny Bunny, Honey!

The message of this eccentric Aqua-like dance song may ring true for many HA members. She's talking to you guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beauty by Design

A graphic 80s style Boogie Funk song with soulful female vocals about a little honey getting carved up and sculpted with liposuction, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, rhinoplasty, etc.

I know, I'm a bit weird. I grew up watching Nip Tuck and like seeing girls getting beautified in the OR. Lmao! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I really like the Booty soundtrack. I remember when you sent it to me and I was actually really surprised at how good it sounded. There was always a music generator thing I had on pc years ago, where you select segments from different instruments and can overlap them to generate your own music track, but it sounded tacky and shit. AI generated music has come really far since then!

So yeah, I was really surprised when I listened to your tracks dude. They're all kick ass and some of them are f***ing hilarious! The @WilliamSmith track where he fights against armies of goblins and the hook nosed goblin King is a f***ing classic :lol: and @Winston Wu's mystical quest was really good as well man!

@Tsar has also made some epic sounding tracks, but I'm not sure if he has shared any yet.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.