Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Macho Retro Action Flicks

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Macho Retro Action Flicks

Post by WilliamSmith »

OK guys, what are your favorite retro macho action flicks?
@Pixel--dude
@Lucas88
@NaturalBornCynic

Who else should I tag here? @Cornfed's too damn cynical, but I guess I'll add him, LOL.
@gsjackson, how about you? Do you like this kind of stuff, or not your cup of tea entertainment-wise? :)
@Winston, how about you?

I am going to post stuff from the 80s-90s mostly myself, since I think that stuff is so much better than most of the shit they made before and after that era that it's not even worth the time.

I dunno about ranking them, but some of the best ones that come to mind:

Commando (Arnold, LOL, I think it was around 1985)

Double Impact (1992)

The Barbarians (the Paul brothers, ROFLMAO, I think it was 1987)

Stone Cold (1991)

From overseas:
"Hardboiled" 1992
"Full Contact" 1992

Hong Kong film was nuts, they made a mind-bendingly large # of the best films between 1991-93. Anyway, yeah, let's let Arnold get this thread started with Commando:

Commando (1985) Fortress Assault, Garden Shed Mayhem, 1-Handed M60E3 LOL

Arnold mows down bad guys with his Valmet M78/83, M67 hand grenades, IMI Uzi, Remington 870, then takes a breather in the garden shed after being hit with a grenade.
Then he uses a pitchfork, saw blades, ax, and machete to dispatch some more bad guys.
Then re-arms to mow down more bad guys with an ammo belt feeding an M60E3 machine gun he holds in one hand.

Commando (1985) 1-Handed M60E3 Shootout, Remington 870 (Arnold) vs Steyr AUG bullpup (Gen. Arius)

Arnold blasts a lot of bad guys with the 1-Handed M60E3 machine gun and ammo belt.
Then he busts into the mansion of General Arius (Dan Hedaya), jumps off a balcony and smashes some bad guys heads through a glass table, fires a 1-handed M16 in one handwhile holding his Remington 870 in the other, and chases General Arius inside.
Arius fires on Matrix with a Steyr AUG bullpup rifle, Matrix fires back with the Remington 870.

More later, lots more... :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Macho Retro Action Flicks

Post by WilliamSmith »

What the hell, let's post my whole run of Bitchute clips from Commando.

Round 1:

Arnold Carries Giant Log in One Arm (Commando, 1985)

Arnold carries a chainsaw in one hand and a gigantic log over his shoulder in the other, from 1985's Commando: Good natural bodybuilding inspiration.

Arnold's Gun Shed and Ramming Bad Guys with 80s Jeep (Commando, 1985)

Arnold equips at his gun shed and plugs drug cartel kidnapper in forehead with a Heckler & Koch HK91A2. A Beretta 92SB is in his belt, and a Detonics CombatMaster was also on upper left in the gun shed.
Then Arnold crashes his jeep trying to ram bad guys, jumps out before it explodes in a fireball, and smashes some cartel heavies in the face with their own M16A1s.

Commando (1985): Two Approaches Trying to Pick Up Stewardess at Airport

Drug cartel member Sully (David Patrick Kelley) tries to pick up stewardess Rae Dawn Chong at airport using direct cold approaches, without success. Arnold then tries an even more direct alpha approach, pulls the passenger seat out of her convertible to more effectively hide from Sully, and gets her to follow Sully in order to hunt him down and lead them back to the drug cartel's location. (See next clip for continuation.)

Commando (1985) Mall Brawl and Car Chase, Matrix vs Sully

Brawl at shopping maul, then car chase:
Sully fires on Matrix with an ASP - 9x19mm through the phone booth before Matrix (Arnold) rips the phone booth out of the wall and picks it up over his head to smash it.
Guards brawl with Matrix, then fire on Matrix and drug cartel members with Smith & Wesson Model 15s.
Latin American drug cartel heavy fires on guards with a Smith & Wesson Model 60 before guards armed with Smith & Wesson Model 15s gun him down and knock him off the balcony in a shower of cash bills.
Then car chase: Sully fires on Matrix through the ASP's distinctive guttersnipe sites during the chase. Then a crash, and Arnold pulls Sully out and dangles him in mid-air for a bit while holding him by the leg with one arm, then drops him off the cliff.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Commando (1985) "I Can't Believe This Macho Bullshit" :mrgreen:

Cook (Bill Duke) rolls in driving a big Cadillac, then Special Forces veteran Matrix vs ex Green Beret Cook brawl in a hotel room.
Rae Dawn Chong watches verbal taunts and squeals "I Can't Believe This Macho Bullshit!" in a cute girly voice.
Cook fires on Matrix with a stainless steel Smith & Wesson Model 67 but runs out of slugs, then they bust through a wall into a nude couple's hotel room, and then Cook gets tossed on some kind of spike thing.
Then Matrix and Cindy take the Cadillac to go for a date to steal guns and a seaplane in next clip.

Commando (1985) BWWM 1st Date: Rob Gun Store and Fire M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher

Matrix and Cindy drive to the armory, break in with a bulldozer, then raid the armory.
He gets a Desert Eagle, hands her an Uzi submachine gun, takes a Ruger Mini-14 G, she carts out a Steyr AUG, and he takes M67 hand grenades and M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel mines.
But police interrupt the date and capture Matrix. Cindy saves him by using their new M202 FLASH rocket launcher to knock over the police van and rescue Matrix, then they drive away on the way to go steal a seaplane.

COMMANDO (1985) BWWM 2ND DATE: STEAL DRUG CARTEL'S SEAPLANE AND FLY TO CARIBBEAN

Matrix and Cindy steal a seaplane in order to fly to the Caribbean islands near Val Verde.
Matrix fires on drug cartel soldiers with an IMI Uzi - 9x19mm and blasts them so they drive their jeep off the peer into the water, while waiting for Cindy to start the vintage seaplane.
Then they fly away and eventually land succesfully in the Caribbean Sea at sunrise, very romantic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Commando (1985) Matrix Rows Ashore and Equips Lots of Guns

Matrix rows ashore and prepares to assault Arius' fortress, equipping himself with a Valmet M78/87, M202 FLASH rocket launcher, Remington 870, M67 High-Explosive Fragmentation hand grenades, and a lot of other good stuff.

Commando (1985) Matrix Dispatches Paramilitaries and Blows Stuff Up

Matrix dispatches paramilitaries with knives, a Valmet M78/83, and blows up a lot of buildings with detonator-activated explosives resembling M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel mines (but better, since they send a bunch of big buildings up into explosive balls of fire and stuff).

Commando (1985) Matrix Blasts Bad Guys with Valmet M78/83 and M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher

Yep: "Matrix Blasts Bad Guys with Valmet M78/83 and M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher"

Arnold mows down bad guys with his Valmet M78/83, M67 hand grenades, IMI Uzi, Remington 870, then takes a breather in the garden shed after being hit with a grenade.
Then he uses a pitchfork, saw blades, ax, and machete to dispatch some more bad guys.
Then re-arms to mow down more bad guys with an ammo belt feeding an M60E3 machine gun he holds in one hand.

Commando (1985) 1-Handed M60E3 Shootout, Remington 870 (Arnold) vs Steyr AUG bullpup (Gen. Arius)

Arnold blasts a lot of bad guys with the 1-Handed M60E3 machine gun and ammo belt.
Then he busts into the mansion of General Arius (Dan Hedaya), jumps off a balcony and smashes some bad guys heads through a glass table, fires a 1-handed M16 in one handwhile holding his Remington 870 in the other, and chases General Arius inside.
Arius fires on Matrix with a Steyr AUG bullpup rifle, Matrix fires back with the Remington 870.

Commando (1985) "Blow off some steam, Bennett!"

Arnold confronts Bennett (Vernon Wells) to rescue his kidnapped daughter:
Bennett sports a chainmail sleeveless vest and draws a Detonics ScoreMaster, but Arnold convinces him to "throw away that cheecken-sheet gun" and fight in hand-to-hand combat with knives, fists, high-voltage electric fencing, and steel pipes.
Arnold wins the fight after impaling Bennett on a piece of steel pipe, wrapping things up with a rescued daughter and happy ending.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 10:09 am
Commando (1985) "I Can't Believe This Macho Bullshit" :mrgreen:

Cook (Bill Duke) rolls in driving a big Cadillac, then Special Forces veteran Matrix vs ex Green Beret Cook brawl in a hotel room.
Rae Dawn Chong watches verbal taunts and squeals "I Can't Believe This Macho Bullshit!" in a cute girly voice.
Cook fires on Matrix with a stainless steel Smith & Wesson Model 67 but runs out of slugs, then they bust through a wall into a nude couple's hotel room, and then Cook gets tossed on some kind of spike thing.
Then Matrix and Cindy take the Cadillac to go for a date to steal guns and a seaplane in next clip.

Commando (1985) BWWM 1st Date: Rob Gun Store and Fire M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher

Matrix and Cindy drive to the armory, break in with a bulldozer, then raid the armory.
He gets a Desert Eagle, hands her an Uzi submachine gun, takes a Ruger Mini-14 G, she carts out a Steyr AUG, and he takes M67 hand grenades and M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel mines.
But police interrupt the date and capture Matrix. Cindy saves him by using their new M202 FLASH rocket launcher to knock over the police van and rescue Matrix, then they drive away on the way to go steal a seaplane.

COMMANDO (1985) BWWM 2ND DATE: STEAL DRUG CARTEL'S SEAPLANE AND FLY TO CARIBBEAN

Matrix and Cindy steal a seaplane in order to fly to the Caribbean islands near Val Verde.
Matrix fires on drug cartel soldiers with an IMI Uzi - 9x19mm and blasts them so they drive their jeep off the peer into the water, while waiting for Cindy to start the vintage seaplane.
Then they fly away and eventually land succesfully in the Caribbean Sea at sunrise, very romantic.
Nice to see you back,
Damn.. I miss those 80's action films. They don't make movies like they used to. Today's movies are diarrhea of mediocre superhero flicks, Rom-coms, remakes, reboots, woke crap, historical revisionist crap and stupid Netflix junk. Creativity is dead and corporations has taken over.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I guess you would include Steven Segal's early films.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@WilliamSmith
List of 80's and 90's action films
I like Commando, Rambo 1 2 3, Invasion USA, Delta Force, Terminator, Terminator 2, True Lies, Red Dawn, Predator 1, 2, Aliens, Under Siege, Con Air, The Rock, Die Hard 1,2,3, Robocop 1,2,3, Total Recall, Double Impact, Time Cop, Demolition Man, Speed, Sudden Death, End of Days, 6th Day, Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, Face off, Mission Impossible, James Bond Goldeneye, and Matrix. :D Today's films are totally sh*t. I don't watch most of them.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 10:20 am
@WilliamSmith
I like Commando, Rambo 1 2 3, Invasion USA, Delta Force, Terminator, Terminator 2, True Lies, Red Dawn, Predator 1, 2, Aliens, Under Siege, Con Air, The Rock, Die Hard 1,2,3, Robocop 1,2,3, Total Recall, Double Impact, Time Cop, Demolition Man, Speed, Sudden Death, End of Days, 6th Day, Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, Face off, Mission Impossible, James Bond Goldeneye, and Matrix. :D Today's films are totally sh*t. I don't watch most of them.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Nice, thanks man! I will put these on unknowns my list to check out:
Invasion USA
Delta Force
(Ah, I looked them up and see those are Chuck Norris titles: I never really saw much of his stuff, but I should check some of them out. :D )
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 11:44 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
@WilliamSmith
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Nice, thanks man! I will put these on unknowns my list to check out:
Invasion USA
Delta Force
(Ah, I looked them up and see those are Chuck Norris titles: I never really saw much of his stuff, but I should check some of them out. :D )
Chuck Norris was pretty big in the 80's and in the 90's. Not so much after 2000's. You should check out Walker Texas Ranger, it's Chuck Norris's TV series in the 90's.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
I guess you would include Steven Segal's early films.
@Cornfed
Did you mean you guess "one would" include Steve's early films, or you guess just I myself would, LOL? (I recall our exchange in some other thread where I said I love Steven Seagal and you started bitching, LOL. And yes, I know he's got some jew blood, but hey, he came out against the bullshit jew war over Ukraine, and is friends with the Czar, so he looks OK to me.)

But if you just meant me personally, yeah, obviously I'd include them! :mrgreen: :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LiG2A7adV1FC/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 12:10 pm
Did you mean you guess "one would" include Steve's early films, or you guess just I myself would, LOL? (I recall our exchange in some other thread where I said I love Steven Seagal and you started bitching, LOL. And yes, I know he's got some jew blood, but hey, he came out against the bullshit jew war over Ukraine, and is friends with the Czar, so he looks OK to me.)
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I personally wouldn't trust the "Tsar". Here he can be seen with his Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch handlers and wearing his pretty little yarmulke. :(

Sorry guys, I know that you all want an anti-ZOG savior, but it's obvious that president Vladimir Jewtin Shelemov is just another controlled opposition puppet put in power by the same Chabad-Lubavitch Kabbalists who control the West for the purpose of bringing about the war of Gog and Magog.

Unfortunately, with Vladimir Jewtin, it's just the same Jewish shit with a different ideological façade.

What does @MarcosZeitola think of the above?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 2:06 pm
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I personally wouldn't trust the "Tsar". Here he can be seen with his Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch handlers and wearing his pretty little yarmulke. :(
@Lucas88
Come on bro', why'd you have to post pictures of a bunch of f***ing revolting mutant fungus-faced kikes on my macho retro action movies thread?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭
Just kidding: I had it coming by sticking up for Steven Seagal despite him being a teeny bit jewish, but c'mon, let's at least make a separate thread and not pollute this one with pictures of a bunch of dirty rat kikeroaches, ROFLMAO.

But yeah, otherwise I hear you that Putin is genetically part smallhat by blood and also surrounded in kikes, but all I was saying is Steven Seagal seemed to go out of his way to speak out against the jew war in Ukraine and was very un-PC about it, so I'm declining to put a ban on Steven Seagal action movies I've cherished from my childhood just because he's genetically a little bit jewy, LOL......

OK here's the other thread for this topic, c'mon, so keep it off my damned action movies thread, LOL:
Is the Czar (Putin) a kike shill (jew controlled opposition) or is he legit vs the "Western" ZOG's onslaught?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48855

@MarcosZeitola, I'd be glad to know your opinion like Lucas asked for, but if you wanna do me a favor then give it to us over on that other thread, rather than undermining my serenity here by posting kikes all over my cheezy macho action movies thread. :mrgreen:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

!@#$, I've been drinking since 5:30am in the morning and planning to stay off here until later, but remembering it's the 4th of July I thought I'd better come back again and post some of the best clips from Stone Cold too:
Because the finale with all the bikers raiding the courthouse and Lance Henriksen mowing down jewnited states "justices" with a Heckler & Koch SP89 that has been converted to fully automatic is so damned patriotic, and just what is actually needed to fix the Jewdicial System and "drain the swamp," if my fellow mzungus still had any f-ing balls left, ROFLMAO.

I actually uploaded even more clips from this movie to Bitchute, but here's some of the best ones:

What do you think fellas, shall we invite these 2 bikers to join the alpha allience/alloence?

STONE COLD (1991) BIKERS TARGET SHOOTING BEERS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KPgPeM6QbqwI/
Mudfish uses a Colt Python .357 Magnum to shoot a beer can of the head of Ice (William Forsythe's awesomest role ever), then Ice shoots a beer can off the shoulder of mudfish and blows up a vintage automobile using the Calico M950 semiautomatic pistol.
There's not much action in the next two clips but features Lance Henriksen being what our jewish buddy Captain Skelebob would call "alpha as f**k," LOL:

STONE COLD (1991) BIKER RALLY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5xYZksTPcLdY/
The Brotherhood has a biker rally with some racing and fights, then Stone meets Chains, the leader of the brotherhood.
STONE COLD (1991) BULLET PROOF VEST TEST

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mymjbcmJtw0v/
Bosworth gives Chains a bullet proof vest and Chains tests it out with the Smith & Wesson Model 586. Then he shows off the Brotherhood's flag with a Freedom Arms .454 Casull (I think)...
This is the f***ing best one, LOL. Holy !@#$, that was a damn good performance from William Forsythe.
STONE COLD (1991) BIKE CHASE + VIKING FUNERAL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tl6L9OSvRzMt/
ROFLMAO, Ice finds out Stone was actually an undercover cop and gets the Calico M950 semiautomatic pistol back in action here in a good bike chase, then after Ice gets smashed into a ball of fire after a head-on-collision, Chains and the Brotherhood put his charred corpse on his bike and give him the equivalent of an old-fashioned Viking's funeral. RIP man.
I posted an edited version of the last one in another positive thread earlier here:
How to reform the US Jewdicial System after there's jews in it
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48853
......but below on this thread I'm posting most of the rest of the full finale, because that's some seriously f***ing good early '90's violent !@#$, LOL.

STONE COLD (1991) FINALE ACTION SCENE (BIKERS RAID COURTHOUSE)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/adMMGlZ6hhHT/
Last scene from Stone Cold (1991): Bikers raid the courthouse, violent ASF LOL. Would be good to see modern day men grow a pair and actually do something like this in Weimar 2.0 ZOG jewnited states, but I won't be holding my breath here, so meanwhile enjoy the clip. ;)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 10:00 am
OK guys, what are your favorite retro macho action flicks?
@Pixel--dude
@Lucas88
@NaturalBornCynic

Who else should I tag here? @Cornfed's too damn cynical, but I guess I'll add him, LOL.
@gsjackson, how about you? Do you like this kind of stuff, or not your cup of tea entertainment-wise? :)
@Winston, how about you?

I am going to post stuff from the 80s-90s mostly myself, since I think that stuff is so much better than most of the shit they made before and after that era that it's not even worth the time.

I dunno about ranking them, but some of the best ones that come to mind:

Commando (Arnold, LOL, I think it was around 1985)

Double Impact (1992)

The Barbarians (the Paul brothers, ROFLMAO, I think it was 1987)

Stone Cold (1991)

From overseas:
"Hardboiled" 1992
"Full Contact" 1992

Hong Kong film was nuts, they made a mind-bendingly large # of the best films between 1991-93. Anyway, yeah, let's let Arnold get this thread started with Commando:

More later, lots more... :mrgreen:
Commando was a f***ing awesome movie! :lol: it used to be one of my favourites actually. Running Man and the one on Mars was okay too. Honestly some of the 80s classics were among the best the action genre had to offer. I don't think they make them like that anymore.

I just wanted to add @WilliamSmith and @Cornfed that Steven Seagal is possibly the worst actor in human existence. I've never seen a film with this fat f**k in it that I didn't think was god awful. If you need any further proof that he's a fat lazy cunt you just need to watch a film called Attack Force (at least that's what I think it's called) where they lost the rights to make a movie about a computer game and had to change the story half way through filming. Steven Seagal couldn't be arsed to redo half of the scenes so half of the movie is just him dubbed by someone else. Honestly you guys watch it. It's f***ing terrible :lol:

Here's a trailer for the piece of garbage.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@Pixel--Dude

Steven Seagull in underrated. He is the best in what he is doing. It is high level bullshido. Besides he is probably the best reason why one should do suicide. He is just so good.

There is one channel where it makes fun of the Seegull movies. It is so funny