Does Anyone Know the Name of This Song?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does Anyone Know the Name of This Song?

Post by jamesbond »

I have been trying to figure out the name of this song in this Gemma Hiles video. I have tried to understand the lyrics but just can't make them out very well. If I could get the lyrics I could get the name of the song.

I was hoping someone may of heard this song before and would know the name of the song and possibly the group that sings it.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Two lines of lyrics in the song are "and we'll set the world on fire" "keep your head below the ground"
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

download free Shazam app to your smartphone and then play the song while holding your phone up to your speakers, and it will ID it for you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Will N. Dowd wrote:download free Shazam app to your smartphone and then play the song while holding your phone up to your speakers, and it will ID it for you.
Thanks for that information I don't own a smartphone (just the old fashioned flip phone) but I was able to download Shazam to windows 8 on my Dell Computer. And guess what, the app Shazam worked like a charm. :D

I used my ear plugs from my IPod and pluged them into my computer and held one ear piece to my computers microphone and it identified the song in about 5 seconds! 8)

The name of the song is "Believe" from a group called, "Dexcell." Here is the music video from the song.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."