Cereal Commericals from the 70's and 80's

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cereal Commericals from the 70's and 80's

Post by jamesbond »

The video below is the first commercial for Frankenberry and Count Chocula from 1971.

Here is the first commercial for Boo Berry from 1973.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cereal Commericals from the 70's and 80's

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a commercial from 1975 for Super Sugar Crisp cereal. Remember when cereals had prizes in them? This cereal had a glow in the dark monster poster inside. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a RIce Krispies commercial from 1987.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes commercial from 1987.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a Kelloggs Pops cereal TV commercial from 1986.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cereals dont have prizes anymore? Why? Cause lawyers threatened to sue them if kids accidentally swallowed the toy? Lol. Stupid. I used to love those prizes in cereals. It was part of the joy of opening the box.

Same thing happened to cracker jack. It used to have cool toys inside. Now theres only a stupid useless sticker.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Cereals dont have prizes anymore? Why? Cause lawyers threatened to sue them if kids accidentally swallowed the toy? Lol. Stupid. I used to love those prizes in cereals. It was part of the joy of opening the box.
I miss those prizes too, cereal companies apparently stopped putting prizes in them around the year 2000. Occasionally you will find some cereals with prizes in them but it's rare.

Here is a commercial from 1988 for Cap'N Crunch cereal. The prize was plastic globes, one of the globes glowed in the dark. I remember those globes and still have them! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a mid-1970s TV commercial for Post Alpha-Bits cereal with a special prize in each box - a mini terrarium! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-X4g_fCmKw[/youtube]