Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake or ignorance

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake or ignorance

Post by Winston »

For those who want to seek truth beyond the bookends, check out Matt below explaining why modern movies such as the new Star Wars movies that everyone hates, were INTENTIONALLY designed to suck and piss people off. They were not trying to make them good and then messed up by mistake, as most movie reviewers on YouTube assume. This makes sense and is so true. It's obvious if you think about it. I thought I was the only one who saw this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Great minds think alike I guess. Think about it. If Disney wanted to make Star Wars good, they COULD have of course, by just hiring the best screenwriters or even using RPG role playing fantasy scriptwriters from the top RPG games. But they didn't do that of course, because they were NOT trying to make them good as everyone assumes. So this isn't just a conspiracy theory, it's basic logic.

They know the SJW trash being inserted into modern movies and TV shows and ruining legendary franchises like Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, and Doctor Who, is making fans angry and ruining them, but that's their INTENTION. Of course they are losing money because SJW movies do not do well at the box office. But money and pleasing fans is not their objective of course. If they wanted to please fans, they would make something top notch and special like they did with "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "The Wizard of Oz" but that isn't their goal of course. Their agenda is to DEBASE your culture, values, and movies, which is evident by their ACTIONS. That's been their modus operandi, to bring something up to good quality and then ruin it. That's what they do with everything. Think about it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake

Post by Cornfed »

Except that a lot of it is flopping, especially in the overseas markets. They are probably anticipating a more literally Orwellian future where people simply have to watch or eat or do whatever they are told at a given moment. It is no longer about money because the bad guys already own everything.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 11:27 pm
For those who want to seek truth beyond the bookends, check out Matt below explaining why modern movies such as the new Star Wars movies that everyone hates, were INTENTIONALLY designed to suck and piss people off. They were not trying to make them good and then messed up by mistake, as most movie reviewers on YouTube assume. This makes sense and is so true. It's obvious if you think about it. I thought I was the only one who saw this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Great minds think alike I guess. Think about it. If Disney wanted to make Star Wars good, they COULD have of course, by just hiring the best screenwriters or even using RPG role playing fantasy scriptwriters from the top RPG games. But they didn't do that of course, because they were NOT trying to make them good as everyone assumes. So this isn't just a conspiracy theory, it's basic logic.

They know the SJW trash being inserted into modern movies and TV shows and ruining legendary franchises like Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, and Doctor Who, is making fans angry and ruining them, but that's their INTENTION. Of course they are losing money because SJW movies do not do well at the box office. But money and pleasing fans is not their objective of course. If they wanted to please fans, they would make something top notch and special like they did with "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "The Wizard of Oz" but that isn't their goal of course. Their agenda is to DEBASE your culture, values, and movies, which is evident by their ACTIONS. That's been their modus operandi, to bring something up to good quality and then ruin it. That's what they do with everything. Think about it.

I listened to a lot of it. I don't think he gets the underlying premise of business. They are supposed to be making money.

Now it may be the hardcore fan base who really gets upset about all the woke junk in movies is rather small, but they produce so much content online actually promoting the movie by hating on it that other people who are either mildly annoyed at woke content, but don't care much, or are apathetic, or like it see more social media buzz about the controversy about the movie. I just read The Force Awakens made 2.066 billion dollars in the box office. It cost 306 million to make it. That is somewhere between 5x and 6x on their money. And how long? Does it take even two years to make a movie? If they get over 5x in three years on a tried and true brand name, why wouldn't they invest and make the movie?

What do they care if the story is lousy if they make a lot of money?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercer wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 11:08 am
All entertainment is now dumbed down propaganda trash. However, this is designed now to appeal to the modern person. These movies are actually not losing money, those new Star Wars are making billions. Go to Twitter or social media and see how screwed up your average person has become now. This type of entertainment is now geared towards them. People would have laughed at this trash in the 80's and it would have flopped. Now they prefer garbage. Look at the top movies, music, etc. All dumbed down garbage designed to appeal to the NPC and SJW generation and they're happy to consume it.
But if you look at the independent reviews on YT they are all negative. The fans do not like the new Star Wars movies. Who does? Do you know anyone that does?

You missed the main point. If they wanted to make them good, they would have. Even a group of teenagers playing D&D could write a better story than those new Star Wars movies. So they are way below average. Disney has top notch people so if they make something bad, it has to be on PURPOSE. Think about it. It's not about pleasing fans.

Of course they want you to think that the masses want trash like this, but in truth, they are insulting your intelligence and imposing trash onto you, not because the fans want trash. Use some basic logic. It's obviously by design. I saw this long ago. Matt is one of the few that saw it too. Listen to his rant above. He makes sense and resonates.

Same with the new Ghostbusters movie. No one liked it. Same with the new Doctor Who who is now a female. No one likes the SJW preaching in it. All the fans say it sucks. Go on movie message boards and see. The people do not like trash. It's IMPOSED onto people, not a reflection of what people want. Use basic logic.

How come they were able to make very good movies before, like Raiders of the Lost Ark? But they can't now? Because they don't want to. The agenda is to DEBASE the quality of movies and culture. That's what we see all around us. It isn't an accident. It's by design. THINK about it for a moment. It's obvious. Do you think people asked for trash? Of course not. Do you think people asked for the Covid nonsense? Of course not. It was IMPOSED on us. Everything is! SO OBVIOUS! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT?!

Of course they want you to think it's all about money. That's below first grade truther level. When you advance further you see that that's a ruse. The elite can print all the money they want, they don't care about money. They have their agendas and it's obvious from their actions. Come on.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercer wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 12:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 11:26 am
Except that a lot of it is flopping, especially in the overseas markets. They are probably anticipating a more literally Orwellian future where people simply have to watch or eat or do whatever they are told at a given moment. It is no longer about money because the bad guys already own everything.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Box Office: $2.068 billion
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Box Office: $1.333 billion
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Box Office: $1.074 billion

Over a billion dollars per film at the box office shows that these movies are not flopping at all and it's actually the opposite. This is the type of entertainment that NPCs prefer now. Look at the most popular movies, music, etc. Even foreign markets are now copying off woke and trashy U.S. entertainment now.
Do you know any NPCs who thinks the new Star Wars is great? Only liberals at Rotten Tomatoes do. Even in China, these movies flopped. No one likes them unless they are paid liberals who praise anything that is SJW.

If you read the reviews on IMDB and the message boards there, you will see that everyone trashed it. That's why IMDB had to remove the message boards, because they were not controlled. Same with YT, everyone there trashed the Star Wars movies, and assumed that Disney was trying to make it good, they were not.

You don't understand that it's all by design. This applies to everything. If the US wanted to end the war on drugs, they could do it in one day. All they have to do is treat the drug peddlers like the enemy the way they did on D-Day when they systematically eliminated Nazi Germany. If they really want to wipe out something, they can. But they don't, because the agenda is to sustain the war on drugs. It furthers their agenda and creates conflict and more law enforcement. If they wiped out all crime on the streets, then law enforcement would be useless and government would be forced to shrink in size and have nothing to do. But that's not in their interest. You gotta learn to think.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 3:18 pm
I listened to a lot of it. I don't think he gets the underlying premise of business. They are supposed to be making money.

Now it may be the hardcore fan base who really gets upset about all the woke junk in movies is rather small, but they produce so much content online actually promoting the movie by hating on it that other people who are either mildly annoyed at woke content, but don't care much, or are apathetic, or like it see more social media buzz about the controversy about the movie. I just read The Force Awakens made 2.066 billion dollars in the box office. It cost 306 million to make it. That is somewhere between 5x and 6x on their money. And how long? Does it take even two years to make a movie? If they get over 5x in three years on a tried and true brand name, why wouldn't they invest and make the movie?

What do they care if the story is lousy if they make a lot of money?
Everyone understands business. We are raised to understand it. Are you sure you listened to Matt's points? It's simple logic. They can make it good but they don't, because it's not the agenda. Why were they able to make the first Star Wars good? Because the agenda is to bring something up and then tear it down to debase the culture. That's their MO and tactic, to DEBASE our culture and values. You see this all over society. It's by design, not accident. It's not random. Come on. Use your head. This is obvious.

Why has every movie since the 1980s made Christians out to be crazy and psychotic and dangerous? Do you think that's an accident? Do you think Christians like that? Even mainstream people do not like biased movies that are anti-Christian. Of course it's part of their agenda.

Eventually you learn that there are no coincidences or accidents. Even if people don't plan something, they are connected to a frequency that brings out things, that's why there are many truth drops in movies, even if the director didn't intend them. Once you are connected to a creative force, it channels a lot of truth through you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt also said above that another reason they make movies suck nowadays, is to get you to play RPG video games more, because RPG games bring you closer to the digital matrix that they eventually want you to merge with and become one. Like the transhumanist agenda. That way your soul will be more locked into A.I. and more controllable and you will have less free will or none. That's their dream, they want everyone to be predictable. They cannot just create androids because androids have no divine soul power for them to harness, but they cannot control people with real souls either. So their agenda and ideal goal is to merge both, so that real souls are controlled with A.I. and lose their free will so that they can be controlled and harnessed for their soul energy or loosh.

Learn more about this agenda here: www.montalk.net

That's why RPG video game scripts are usually good and written by good writers, unlike modern movies. For example, how come Final Fantasy has good scripts but Star Wars doesn't? Obviously they prefer you to play video games than see movies. So Matt's theory makes sense. Why do you think they don't just use those good RPG script writers and have them write the new Star Wars movie scripts? They could of course, but they don't, because their agenda is to make them bad, to ruin the culture and to ruin whatever was once good. They aren't incompetent. They know what they are doing. They know you hate it. And that's what they want, to piss you off. They aren't as stupid as you think. They intentionally are trying to piss you off.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another rant by Matt about how modern movies are made to suck by DESIGN, not by accident or ignorance. Get real guys. Studios are not as stupid as you think. The movie execs are not "out of touch" with fans as many think. Of course they know the fans hate their stuff and that their ratings are dropping, but again it's all by DESIGN. I agree with Matt here. I saw this long ago too. Why can't you guys? See below. Matt explains very well why bad movies that fans dislike cannot be "all about profit".

"These movie reviewers just don't understand. The same excuses and Hollywood complaints don't work any longer."

@publicduende and @gsjackson what do you think? Do you agree with Matt? Listen to his rant above.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
March 20th, 2022, 5:50 am
Another rant by Matt about how modern movies are made to suck by DESIGN, not by accident or ignorance. Get real guys. Studios are not as stupid as you think. The movie execs are not "out of touch" with fans as many think. Of course they know the fans hate their stuff and that their ratings are dropping, but again it's all by DESIGN. I agree with Matt here. I saw this long ago too. Why can't you guys? See below. Matt explains very well why bad movies that fans dislike cannot be "all about profit".

"These movie reviewers just don't understand. The same excuses and Hollywood complaints don't work any longer."

@publicduende and @gsjackson what do you think? Do you agree with Matt? Listen to his rant above.
I listened to 13 minutes, and he kept saying over and over again 'it's on purpose, it's by design,' but he didn't offer any hints as to what the purpose and design are. If he ever got around to it here or elsewhere, perhaps you could summarize.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why modern movies are made to suck on PURPOSE, not by mistake or ignorance

Post by Taco »

Modern movies and TV programs are propaganda disguised as "entertainment". Don't watch them, they just screw with your mind...
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:
March 20th, 2022, 5:59 pm
Modern movies and TV programs are propaganda disguised as "entertainment". Don't watch them, they just screw with your mind...
They are much more than entertainment or propaganda. They are a form of spellcasting too. And contain many truth drops, which the rules say the elites have to give us as part of the script. Also creativity contains truth embedded in it, that's why all great artists reveal truth in their work, even if they don't know it, because the creativity is channeled from higher dimensions that contain a truth frequency. Haven't you noticed? There is also plenty of spellcasting in movies too, they always show people dying and rising, or near dying and rising, and the same themes keep recurring. There are countless examples. See here: www.trickedbythelight.com. Didn't you know? I've been researching this since 2008. There are countless examples.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
March 20th, 2022, 5:35 pm
I listened to 13 minutes, and he kept saying over and over again 'it's on purpose, it's by design,' but he didn't offer any hints as to what the purpose and design are. If he ever got around to it here or elsewhere, perhaps you could summarize.
Matt admits that he doesn't have all the answers as to why they do what they do. However, he says that people want you to have everything solved by the last page or else they discredit you. But that's not necessary, he says. For example, if you are sick you don't need to know why you got sick or what caused it, just that you are sick and recognize the symptoms and treat it. Matt repeats this analogy many times. If a crime happens, you don't need to know who did it as long as you recognize that the crime occurred. Buddhism says something similar, that you don't need to know the cause of something or the why, only focus on the treatment.

I think Matt is right about that, we may not know why movies are designed to suck on purpose, but they clearly are. Think about it. In the 60s and 70s there were many good wholesome TV shows. Do you think the American people suddenly decided in the 1980s that they didn't want good wholesome shows anymore and they all wrote Hollywood to tell them to make sucky shows now that are more trashy and degenerate? I don't think so. Do you?

So it doesn't make sense to say that "Hollywood producers are out of touch with people". They aren't stupid. They produced many great masterpieces before. Obviously it's by design. Look at how bad the new Star Wars movies are, they look so bad that they must be bad on purpose, not by accident. Look at the scene where Chewbacca sits in the Millenium Falcon with those furry flying creatures. That looks stupid and senseless. But it's not an accident or miscalculation. It's designed to be that way deliberately. If something is "too bad over the top" then you can bet it was intended that way.

Kathleen Kennedy isn't as stupid as she looks. She produced a lot of good movies in the 80s and 90s. So she's not out of touch with what people like. Think about it. If she made Star Wars bad, then it was intentional, not a miscalculation of what people want. Think about it. Come on. Can it be more obvious???

Unlike Matt, I do have one theory though as to why they do it. See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Posted to Matt on his channel:

Hey Matt et al, I was thinking about lately about how we all notice that bad new movies are designed to be that way on purpose (e.g. Star Wars). However, if you think about it, this doesn't just apply to movies and culture. It seems that EVERYTHING over time gets worse. For example: Your favorite restaurant gets worse over time, the food quality gets lower and the prices get higher. This happened with restaurant chains like Denny's for example, great food in the 1980s but quality got lower over time and prices got higher. Also your favorite local hang out place loses its vibe and ambience over time. And your favorite church or school gets worse over time too, the good people that you loved there get replaced by lower quality people and it's not the same anymore. Have any of you noticed this too? It's like there is an organizing principle in the reality that makes everything get worse over time (except for technology and computers of course because they are tools of control). Why is that? Here's what I don't get though: If someone who grew up in the 1950s observed that things got worse over time, then how can someone who grew up in the 1970s notice the same? Does the reality reset for each generation or each individual? Or is it subjective and relative? If so, then wouldn't someone born today notice that things are great now but get worse over time? What do you all think? Any of you noticed this too?

I got a theory about this. What if they make movies and culture bad on purpose, as part of an alchemical cycle that they have to orchestrate? For example, night follows day, and winter follows summer, so everything in nature moves in cycles. So what if making everything bad in our culture and movies is part of the alchemical cycle that the admins of the matrix we live in, have to carry out as part of some cycle they are tasked with doing? If so, then they may not be "the bad guys" but merely carrying out a necessary cycle in creation that has to occur as part of the nature of this reality? What do you all thinK?

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Winston wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 9:08 pm
Posted to Matt on his channel:

Hey Matt et al, I was thinking about lately about how we all notice that bad new movies are designed to be that way on purpose (e.g. Star Wars). However, if you think about it, this doesn't just apply to movies and culture. It seems that EVERYTHING over time gets worse. For example: Your favorite restaurant gets worse over time, the food quality gets lower and the prices get higher. This happened with restaurant chains like Denny's for example, great food in the 1980s but quality got lower over time and prices got higher. Also your favorite local hang out place loses its vibe and ambience over time. And your favorite church or school gets worse over time too, the good people that you loved there get replaced by lower quality people and it's not the same anymore. Have any of you noticed this too? It's like there is an organizing principle in the reality that makes everything get worse over time (except for technology and computers of course because they are tools of control). Why is that? Here's what I don't get though: If someone who grew up in the 1950s observed that things got worse over time, then how can someone who grew up in the 1970s notice the same? Does the reality reset for each generation or each individual? Or is it subjective and relative? If so, then wouldn't someone born today notice that things are great now but get worse over time? What do you all think? Any of you noticed this too?

I got a theory about this. What if they make movies and culture bad on purpose, as part of an alchemical cycle that they have to orchestrate? For example, night follows day, and winter follows summer, so everything in nature moves in cycles. So what if making everything bad in our culture and movies is part of the alchemical cycle that the admins of the matrix we live in, have to carry out as part of some cycle they are tasked with doing? If so, then they may not be "the bad guys" but merely carrying out a necessary cycle in creation that has to occur as part of the nature of this reality? What do you all thinK?
I’ve definitely noticed this with Music. I think they literally chose to play crap music to dumb down and corrupt society. I remember turning on the rock/alternative music stations in the 90s, and literally every single song they played I enjoyed. Was never into hip hop or rap, but that was clearly better back then, than the crap they have now. It all started to go down the toilet in 2000. I think the last CD I bought of the “new” stuff, which is actually old now, was Staind. I tried to to like it, but it just sucked. Then you had crap like Nickleback, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Sum 41 etc. It only got worse going into 2010. By that time literally everything they played on the radio as far as rock and alternative was crap. So I started listening to the oldies, 60s, 70s, 80s and probably my favorite the 90s.

That’s not to say that there aren’t great modern bands out there. It’s just that they never played them on the radio. It’s like they intentionally chose the crappiest songs they could find. With the hip hop and rap scene, at least back then he had some really catchy beats and lyrics. Now it’s mumble rap, autotune with nonsensical gibberish, stupidity and depravity.

I still enjoy some of the movies they put out now. Personally, I loved the Dr. Strange movie. But I think the reason they put out so much crap is probably because some are just cash grabs. Throw in a bunch of CGI, a few famous actors, explosions and a script that’s just good enough to get by, then enjoy the profits. And then again, people are just getting dumber with all of the poison in the food, being bombarded by EMF pollution constantly. I think that’s one reason why the Star Wars movies sucked. One, you had idiot leftists in charge putting forced diversity in the movies which ruined the immersion because it looked forced and politically correct. Two, you had a bunch low caliber Millenials and Gen Zers in the movie with zero personality because they’re all weaker, dumbed down versions of past generations.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I think its notable how the new Star Wars films suck yet the Mandalorian is really good. Why are the TV shows these days so good but the movies are so shitty?