Gaming & New Releases

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Gaming & New Releases

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist

You guys heard the latest on gaming? The guy who developed GTA 6 was apparently leaked saying that gaming should be a subscription based privilege where gamers would have to pay £2 per hour to game instead of paying £40 and having the game to keep and play indefinitely. What a greedy f***ing scum bag.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 19th, 2023, 1:22 am
@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist

You guys heard the latest on gaming? The guy who developed GTA 6 was apparently leaked saying that gaming should be a subscription based privilege where gamers would have to pay £2 per hour to game instead of paying £40 and having the game to keep and play indefinitely. What a greedy f***ing scum bag.
Maybe it is ok if he wants to make Elite Rolex Prada Luxury games. Good luck with that. With AI producing videogames might get 10 times easier and cheaper though.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist

...If they do that gaming is going to definitely die even faster...Arcades were killed for this very reason, they went from charging a quarter to play to almost a damn dollar. That level of ignorance contributed to the arcade scene dying in America aside from other factors like the Government bitching about how Arcade games had an effect on youth because kids and teens were spending a lot of time hanging out at arcades or even skipping out on school. When Mortal Kombat 1 first came out it was madness. You'd have people driving all the way from one part of a city hundreds of miles to the next just to play that very game if their city didn't have it. Those were the glory days of gaming when developers cared.

As for GTA6 the game itself already looks like liberal trash so it doesn't even surprise me anymore what these developers say. If I was going to bother to play GTA ever again I rather just go back and play GTA4 and 5 again even though they were both boring as hell games but still looked better than what they are doing with the sixth game. From what I heard the original creators aren't even working on GTA6, they have a bunch of new people doing it. One of the developers was even saying they need to strip out some parts that feel are "too extreme" and violent. Like being able to shoot up public places, and tried using that school shooter excuse for why they want to censor parts of the game.

Last time I checked, this is also how Halo ended up dying as a series when the original people dropped it and they gave it to a different studio. In Rockstars case it's not a new studio, just a bunch of lame liberal f***s.

Capcom was also saying something like video games should be around $100 each...These developers are purposely trying to kill off the gaming industry. Gambling games like Genshi Impact that the Chinese currently own and created are influencing many developers to imitate them. Because of this gambling trend which is also part of greed. Many game developers are quitting and leaving big studios that are telling them "Gambling games is where it's at!" Yet every single one of them failed to compete with the success of the Chinese market. None of them were able to gain the amount of fame and money Genshi Impact is making. The game has made China billions, they are literately out performing everyone else with that one shitty ass Zelda knock off of a gambling game.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 19th, 2023, 6:24 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist

...If they do that gaming is going to definitely die even faster...Arcades were killed for this very reason, they went from charging a quarter to play to almost a damn dollar. That level of ignorance contributed to the arcade scene dying in America aside from other factors like the Government bitching about how Arcade games had an effect on youth because kids and teens were spending a lot of time hanging out at arcades or even skipping out on school. When Mortal Kombat 1 first came out it was madness. You'd have people driving all the way from one part of a city hundreds of miles to the next just to play that very game if their city didn't have it. Those were the glory days of gaming when developers cared.

As for GTA6 the game itself already looks like liberal trash so it doesn't even surprise me anymore what these developers say. If I was going to bother to play GTA ever again I rather just go back and play GTA4 and 5 again even though they were both boring as hell games but still looked better than what they are doing with the sixth game. From what I heard the original creators aren't even working on GTA6, they have a bunch of new people doing it. One of the developers was even saying they need to strip out some parts that feel are "too extreme" and violent. Like being able to shoot up public places, and tried using that school shooter excuse for why they want to censor parts of the game.

Last time I checked, this is also how Halo ended up dying as a series when the original people dropped it and they gave it to a different studio. In Rockstars case it's not a new studio, just a bunch of lame liberal f***s.

Capcom was also saying something like video games should be around $100 each...These developers are purposely trying to kill off the gaming industry. Gambling games like Genshi Impact that the Chinese currently own and created are influencing many developers to imitate them. Because of this gambling trend which is also part of greed. Many game developers are quitting and leaving big studios that are telling them "Gambling games is where it's at!" Yet every single one of them failed to compete with the success of the Chinese market. None of them were able to gain the amount of fame and money Genshi Impact is making. The game has made China billions, they are literately out performing everyone else with that one shitty ass Zelda knock off of a gambling game.
They are just getting greedy now. Rockstar got shit after GTA Vice City. The rest of the franchise was just about wannabe gangsters in the hood and it was shit. GTA IV was like a Serbian coronation street. Vice City was the last good game Rockstar produced the rest are shit. Maybe the developers and whatnot were replaced by modern scum as @fschmidt would say because everything they have produced since Vice City is f***ing garbage.

I wouldn't pay £100 for a game. I certainly wouldn't have any interest in subscription based gaming. f**k that. The fact the guy even suggested this shows what a greedy f***ing cretin he is! He can't even develop a game I'd be willing to pay £40 for! Let alone £100! What a f***ing dickhead.

I have an arcade near my house actually, it's pretty cool there even though I've been there once. You pay £10 I think to get in and then you can just play whatever you want all day. They sell beer there too, so I had a couple of beers and kicked some ass on the old arcade games.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Have you guys heard the news about GTA 6? You play as a Latinx tranny.

The story is about Latinx character Lucia who is a life long friend of Gay Tony. After having her life ruined by Love Fist she becomes transgender and goes off the rails robbing convenience stores around Vice City.

I still reckon it will be better than San Andreas. Even GTA 4 was better than San Andreas, which just glorifies petty ghetto lifestyle. To say GTA 4 was better is really saying something since it was just like Serbian Coronation Street :lol:

Here is a trailer for GTA 6 where you play as a tranny.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 6:28 pm
@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
@Natural_Born_Cynic

The story is about Latinx character Lucia who is a life long friend of Gay Tony. After having her life ruined by Love Fist she becomes transgender and goes off the rails robbing convenience stores around Vice City.

I still reckon it will be better than San Andreas. Even GTA 4 was better than San Andreas, which just glorifies petty ghetto lifestyle. To say GTA 4 was better is really saying something since it was just like Serbian Coronation Street :lol:

This is depressing....And I bet it still sales a lot anyway, the game trailer already got a lot of views faster than GTAV did.
I definitely won't be buying this because I don;t support leftism I don't care how "cool" they try to make something look... But I am willing to bet a ton of people will buy it then complain about it while being ignorant enough to support it just like dumb f**k parents do about Disney that feed their kids stuff they disagree with but take them to Disneyland anyway knowing it's not the same Disney it use to be when they were kids. And because rockstar never fails, they are probably the only studio that can get away with this kind of woke shit. And will convince the gaming industry that people want more of this the moment this game outsells GTAV and it's going to. They are going to say "SEE PROGRESSINISM DOES WORK! You just have to make the story interesting!"

This is why Marvel and DC lost so many readers. But like I said, the game is going to sale more copies than GTA5 regardless of it's Left Wing direction. Disney does this shit all the time now and they still make a lot of profit off some of their stuff. So to save myself the trouble I'm avoiding the comment sections or even looking at the trailer. I know people are going to outright defend this just because it's Rockstar. Anyone else that do it they will gladly disagree with the direction and criticize them. People supporting this shit is just giving more games an excuse to copy and do the same thing. Let me know if you find any comments criticizing it, otherwise I'll probably get angry reading them from youtube if there are more positives than negatives for this....I mean look even the logo is the trans color....
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 6:28 pm
@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
@Natural_Born_Cynic

That's totally Awesome~!
NOT!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

GTA 5 is trash.Every single aspect of gta 5 is a downgrade from IV,SA & VC.Music selection is shit,humor is complete dogshit,very few funny moments,appeal is for retardedzoomers.driving is unrealistic dogshit RC car with no weight.multiplayer is complete dogshit in comparison to SA-MP

Its literally the worst GTA after GTA1 & London
(I replay SA&VC Multiple times per year,IV once a year,and just play them in general frequently to this day)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Hey guys, check out the remaster of Tomb Raider:

Tomb Raider is one of the classics from the PS1 era (released in 1996). It was an awesome game with the iconic sexy female protagonist Lara Croft and involved exploration, acrobatic platforming, puzzle solving and combat. Like many games from that era, Tomb Raider was a challenge -- it made you think a lot in order to complete the levels.

I've just begun playing the remaster with my brother on PS5. It's really good with massively improved graphics while remaining faithful to the original game.

Lara looks hot as f**k in the remaster too. They made her boobies round and realistic and I often get a semi-boner while making Lara perform acrobatic movements that emphasize the fullness of her big lush fun bags. :P

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 8:23 am
Hey guys, check out the remaster of Tomb Raider:

Tomb Raider is one of the classics from the PS1 era (released in 1996). It was an awesome game with the iconic sexy female protagonist Lara Croft and involved exploration, acrobatic platforming, puzzle solving and combat. Like many games from that era, Tomb Raider was a challenge -- it made you think a lot in order to complete the levels.

I've just begun playing the remaster with my brother on PS5. It's really good with massively improved graphics while remaining faithful to the original game.

Lara looks hot as f**k in the remaster too. They made her boobies round and realistic and I often get a semi-boner while making Lara perform acrobatic movements that emphasize the fullness of her big lush fun bags. :P

Yep. Tomb Raider 1-3 are classics. Played them when I was young. I purposedly let Lara die so many times. :lol: I got turned on when she died..
I don't know why. It was just bunch of pixels. There are many people on youtube who made compliation videos of lara's deaths only.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Brewmaster
Freshman Poster

Post by Brewmaster »

The Tomb Rider remaster turned out to be controversial, but I liked it. After completing the new trilogy, which by the way is also great, I wanted to know what was in the original games, but playing them now would not be very pleasant. And with these remasters you can appreciate the original source