Talented Musical Artists

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Talented Musical Artists

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@kangarunner I thought I'd make a thread about this so we could share different artists that resonate well or songs that have a particularly beautiful resonance. This way they can be catalogued without disappearing in the shoutbox.

I wanted to share with you Lindsey Stirling, a talented violinist who incorporates dubstep into her music. She's a talented violinist, a good dancer and she's sexy as hell. I wonder what @Winston would make of her. Here are some music videos of hers:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzs ... l6ZQ%3D%3D[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B ... 50cw%3D%3D[/youtube]

Here's a song of her and Sabrina Carpenter, Sabrina Carpenter is really f***ing sexy and has a really nice voice as well! I'd love for her to sit on my face and get a full time job as my beard :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQb0DJZ ... cmluY2g%3D[/youtube]

---

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

You guys almost got into a discussion about MJ and how he disgusted Voyager1 :lol: do you guys really think he was a pedophile? Or do you think he was stitched up by the elite for not towing the line and doing as he was told?

Regardless of what you guys think of him and his possible disposition towards underage children, you can't deny the guy was a talented artist who at least deserves credit for his contribution to the music industry. He did all his own choreography and wrote all his own music. He was a talented guy.

I am 50/50 on his case. He did make a song about the elites and how they don't care about us. They obviously couldn't have such an influential artist talking shit about them and so they probably stitched him up and framed him as a pedophile. That's what I suspect.

He claimed his Wonderland was built because he didn't have much of a childhood himself. He was forced into music from a young age by his father. Is this a plausible excuse?

What do you all think? Was he guilty or not?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Talented Musical Artists

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 2:43 am
@kangarunner I thought I'd make a thread about this so we could share different artists that resonate well or songs that have a particularly beautiful resonance. This way they can be catalogued without disappearing in the shoutbox.

I wanted to share with you Lindsey Stirling, a talented violinist who incorporates dubstep into her music. She's a talented violinist, a good dancer and she's sexy as hell. I wonder what @Winston would make of her. Here are some music videos of hers:

Here's a song of her and Sabrina Carpenter, Sabrina Carpenter is really f***ing sexy and has a really nice voice as well! I'd love for her to sit on my face and get a full time job as my beard :lol:

---

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

You guys almost got into a discussion about MJ and how he disgusted Voyager1 :lol: do you guys really think he was a pedophile? Or do you think he was stitched up by the elite for not towing the line and doing as he was told?

Regardless of what you guys think of him and his possible disposition towards underage children, you can't deny the guy was a talented artist who at least deserves credit for his contribution to the music industry. He did all his own choreography and wrote all his own music. He was a talented guy.

I am 50/50 on his case. He did make a song about the elites and how they don't care about us. They obviously couldn't have such an influential artist talking shit about them and so they probably stitched him up and framed him as a pedophile. That's what I suspect.

He claimed his Wonderland was built because he didn't have much of a childhood himself. He was forced into music from a young age by his father. Is this a plausible excuse?

Me too. I feel 50/50 with MJ
Back in the early 2000's, people used to make jokes about Michael Jackson owning Neverlands Ranch and being a pedophile.
I am not denying that, he was a sick f*ck who was mentality breaking down and no longer the king of pop. He need lot of therapy back then.
However, he was "the legend" back in the 80's and the 90's. He was the King of Pop and one of the most iconic performer in America.
There will be no one like him ever in the American music industry. And American Music was really good in the 80's and the 90's.

Lindsey Stirling is a decent musician , but she have many cases of missing notes while moving around. I used to be into her and so as many other people back in 2010... unfortunately I don't listen to her anymore. I like to listen to Rock instead.

I am sorry, I am not really familiar with Sabrina Carpenter. She must be very recent upcoming artist.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Some music can take me to an alternate reality where I can live in a dreamscape and escape this world full of shitty, nasty, horrible people.

This really calms me down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

I believe that MJ was stitched up because he spoke out against the Jews.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 5:24 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

---

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Back in the early 2000's, people used to make jokes about Michael Jackson owning Neverlands Ranch and being a pedophile.
I am not denying that, he was a sick f*ck who was mentality breaking down and no longer the king of pop. He need lot of therapy back then.
However, he was "the legend" back in the 80's and the 90's. He was the King of Pop and one of the most iconic performer in America.
There will be no one like him ever in the American music industry. And American Music was really good in the 80's and the 90's.

Lindsey Stirling is a decent musician , but she have many cases of missing notes while moving around. I used to be into her and so as many other people back in 2010... unfortunately I don't listen to her anymore. I like to listen to Rock instead.

I am sorry, I am not really familiar with Sabrina Carpenter. She must be very recent upcoming artist.
I haven't heard much of Sabrina Carpenter either. I saw her in the video I posted above with Sabrina Carpenter and thought she was pretty hot with a sexy voice. 8)

Lindsey Stirling is a really good musician. I like the way she dances as well. She seems really flexible :shock: I really like some of her music, though admittedly I don't listen to her much anymore.

I remember all the jokes about MJ. I used to find them funny and buy into the idea that he was a pedophile, but now I'm not too sure. I know how the system is corrupt now. I also know how the music industry is really controlling and doesn't afford artists much creative freedom. I think most artists are forced to promote a certain agenda through their music. Also, I think there's something to do with the frequency and vibration of modern music that contributes to mental illness.

I'm sure @Lucas88 will agree that the 80s was a much better time for music. A lot of the vibrations and frequencies of music seemed much "cleaner" back then in terms of energy. Modern music has a dreary "dirty" feel to it in terms of frequency.

@fschmidt also has good taste in music. I share a lot of musical taste with him, if I remember rightly. Groups like Led Zeppelin and older groups like that that all had their own unique sounds. These days artists all sound the same.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 18th, 2023, 12:11 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 5:24 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

---

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

I haven't heard much of Sabrina Carpenter either. I saw her in the video I posted above with Sabrina Carpenter and thought she was pretty hot with a sexy voice. 8)

Lindsey Stirling is a really good musician. I like the way she dances as well. She seems really flexible :shock: I really like some of her music, though admittedly I don't listen to her much anymore.

I remember all the jokes about MJ. I used to find them funny and buy into the idea that he was a pedophile, but now I'm not too sure. I know how the system is corrupt now. I also know how the music industry is really controlling and doesn't afford artists much creative freedom. I think most artists are forced to promote a certain agenda through their music. Also, I think there's something to do with the frequency and vibration of modern music that contributes to mental illness.

I'm sure @Lucas88 will agree that the 80s was a much better time for music. A lot of the vibrations and frequencies of music seemed much "cleaner" back then in terms of energy. Modern music has a dreary "dirty" feel to it in terms of frequency.

@fschmidt also has good taste in music. I share a lot of musical taste with him, if I remember rightly. Groups like Led Zeppelin and older groups like that that all had their own unique sounds. These days artists all sound the same.
Yeah I know.. too much corporatization of music.. I like the music from the 80's to late 2000's. After that everything goes downhill.

I don't know if you like rock, but I listen to Scar Symmetry which is Scandinavian metal music talking about NWO, Reptilians, conspiracy theories, etc.

Rise of the Reptilian Regime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un9vqJb ... alcore2016

Holographic Universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1q7b9 ... arSymmetry

The Singularity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbX6ov ... arSymmetry
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Pixel--Dude The Youtube algorithm suggested this song and I listened to it. Very calming especially with the rain in the background.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 12:36 pm
@Pixel--Dude The Youtube algorithm suggested this song and I listened to it. Very calming especially with the rain in the background.

Thank you for sharing. I'll be sure to check this out. I often listen to soothing music with rain noises in the background, especially on a night when I'm struggling to switch off for sleep. Rain and ocean waves are some of the most relaxing sounds.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Electronic music to break free from the chains of the matrix.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This Cyberpunk 2077 looks so cool I've always wanted to play it. The video games they have now are on steroids.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Good stuff to set your mind f r e e.......

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@kangarunner Thanks for those cool contributions. I've got some classical pieces to add. @Voyager1 these are some of my favourites, I tagged you because we spoke briefly about classical music in your Yakety Yak thread.

These songs are truly beautiful. They are really melancholy, but really serene at the same time. They evoke a lot of emotion from me since they remind me of a time when my daughter was just a baby. I played these songs to her to help her sleep when she was restless. So every time I listen to them now I always cry because those memories come flooding back and overwhelm me. She lives quire far away from me right now with her mother, so I don't get to see her often anymore and I miss her terribly.

@MarcosZeitola maybe they will help you too? See what the little one thinks.

Anyway here are the songs. Hope you guys enjoy.

Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy

Once upon a time in Paris - Erik Satie

P.s. thanks again Voyager1 for helping me fix the youtube links.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I don't mind classical. I'm more partial to jazz.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 7:20 am
I don't mind classical. I'm more partial to jazz.

Yes, I quite like jazz as well.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

A bit of uplifting British/US trance, courtesy of Above & Beyond's Paavo Siljamäki (whom I met a few times back in my college days) and Spencer Brown.

If anyone wonders, the vocal hook is Spencer Brown reciting a German sentence about "polar bears in Canadian Alaska".