Hotel California Song Meaning - Did CA used to be full of Sex, Drugs, & Wild Fun?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Hotel California Song Meaning - Did CA used to be full of Sex, Drugs, & Wild Fun?

Post by Winston »

Check out this interpretation of Hotel California song by the Eagles. Wow did CA used to be full of sex, drugs, and wild fun? If so, how come I never experienced any of it? In CA everyone ignores you, it's very isolating and cliquish. You have to join an exclusive cool clique to have fun, which is not easy. I felt invisible there. The girsl aren't approachable at all either. So how do you have fun, sex and wild times? I don't get it. @gsjackson and @Moretorque were you ever in CA in the 60s and 70s? If so, what was it like? In my memory people in CA stopped talking to neighbors and strangers by 1985 or late 80s.

Another interpretation of the Hotel California song that is more spiritual and esoteric and occult.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hotel California Song - Did CA used to be full of Sex, Drugs, & Wild Fun?

Post by Winston »

Another occult dissection of the Hotel California song.

Chilling and sinister interpretation of the song by Hot for Knowledge. This kind of dark truth is only revealed if one looks deeper.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Hotel California Song Meaning - Did CA used to be full of Sex, Drugs, & Wild Fun?

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 25th, 2023, 9:00 pm
Check out this interpretation of Hotel California song by the Eagles. Wow did CA used to be full of sex, drugs, and wild fun? If so, how come I never experienced any of it? In CA everyone ignores you, it's very isolating and cliquish. You have to join an exclusive cool clique to have fun, which is not easy. I felt invisible there. The girsl aren't approachable at all either. So how do you have fun, sex and wild times? I don't get it. @gsjackson and @Moretorque were you ever in CA in the 60s and 70s? If so, what was it like? In my memory people in CA stopped talking to neighbors and strangers by 1985 or late 80s.

Another interpretation of the Hotel California song that is more spiritual and esoteric and occult.

It's just a metaphor for hell, and an obvious one at that