Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Post by Winston »

If any of you have a girlfriend or wife that you are close to, here are some EROTIC sensual lounge music albums for you to make passionate love with her to, and/or have romantic candlelight dinner with. This is the kind of background music they show in the movies when sensual love making scenes happen. :) Album 1 and 2 below.

@publicduende would your partner be into making love to this kind of erotic music? Are Filipinas ever that romantic and sensual? Or are they too simple and practical to do that? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 4:39 am
If any of you have a girlfriend or wife that you are close to, here are some EROTIC sensual lounge music albums for you to make passionate love with her to, and/or have romantic candlelight dinner with. This is the kind of background music they show in the movies when sensual love making scenes happen. :) Album 1 and 2 below.

@Winston Thanks for the chillout music and I'm sure ALL the women members on this forum will like it as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 4:39 am
@publicduende would your partner be into making love to this kind of erotic music? Are Filipinas ever that romantic and sensual? Or are they too simple and practical to do that? lol
Haha no, not really. There are probably lots of people who like soothing music as a background for their sex. C and I prefer the ideal temperature, and a dimly lit room permeated by the light and perfume of a few scented candles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I finally found this really good Bossa Nova song I've been looking for, that is very popular in Filipino cafes and clubs and is sung by the cafe singer too. I've been looking for it for months, but finally today after listening to some Bossa Nova albums on YouTube, I found it! It's called "Tattooed on My Mind" by D'Sound. Here are two version of it below. it's very soothing and relaxing.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a really good Filipino Bossa Nova singer who sings really good cover songs and is very soothing. Below are some of her albums and song playlists on YouTube. They will soothe your mind and soul for sure, and are played in many cafes and lounges in the Philippines. The popular song "Tattooed on My Mind" mentioned above is included in her list too.

Filipinos it seems are very good at singing cover songs and Bossa Nova songs. Have you noticed that @publicduende and @Gali?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good music to uplift and inspire you. And very soothing and nice too. Check it out.

Phillip Glass - Movement II - Focus Music to Work & Inspire

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great smooth jazz piece called "Fly Me to the Moon" sung by Claire Littley. Very romantic. Perfect track to dance with your loved one at a candlelight dinner or on the rooftop with the moon in the background. lol

1 Hour of great doomer jazz, which is basically sad melancholy jazz.

1 Hour of great doomer jazz for late night driving, kind of like in the scene from the movie "Taxi Driver" in 1976.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

2 Hours of very relaxing and soothing late night jazz by the seaside. Perfect for relaxing. Contains seaside night background.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Loving the jazz playlists @Winston thought I'd share a bit of acid jazz, it's upbeat and funky as f**k.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/52-uUinKKks[/youtube]

This song is pretty good. A bit of funk.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/QK2mtWjtyDU[/youtube]

This is an acid jazz playlist. Pretty upbeat and funky. Dunno if it's the right vibe you guys were going for with this thread, but I'll post it anyway. @WilliamSmith if you don't like the music, you can still enjoy the hot cartoon black chick dancing along to the music :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lDqEX ... 144&t=635s
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) best damn character creation theme you will ever hear. I once fell asleep to this playing on repeat. I had the best dreams of my life.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks @Pixel--Dude, she was pretty cute. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 10:57 am
Loving the jazz playlists @Winston thought I'd share a bit of acid jazz, it's upbeat and funky as f**k.

This is an acid jazz playlist. Pretty upbeat and funky. Dunno if it's the right vibe you guys were going for with this thread, but I'll post it anyway. @WilliamSmith if you don't like the music, you can still enjoy the hot cartoon black chick dancing along to the music :lol:
Wow how can that be music from 2022? It sounds like 70s music. They still make that?

What does acid jazz mean?

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 1:32 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Wow how can that be music from 2022? It sounds like 70s music. They still make that?

It is a combination of funk, soul and hip-hop along with some jazz and disco. It has its origins in the 60s or 80s, I've read it originated from both these eras but I don't know which is true.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great vinyl album by Chet Baker of cool jazz music. Really soothing and nice.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 3:00 am
Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 1:32 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

It is a combination of funk, soul and hip-hop along with some jazz and disco. It has its origins in the 60s or 80s, I've read it originated from both these eras but I don't know which is true.
@Pixel--Dude if you like acid jazz, you might like this. It's very similar to acid jazz. Is it the same thing? It's in 432 Hz too, which is a sacred frequency.